• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Week#10 NFL Schedule

ticklingfeet4fu

Level of Grape Feather
I will take this day to day!!! In 1st place right now is Gluestick. He has had an outstanding season to this point. Can he be caught??? Only your picks can determine that. That being said, week #10 in the league where they play... for pay!!!

Sunday, November 11th,2007

Jacksonville +3 @ Tennessee
Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Cleveland +10 @ Pittsburgh
St.Louis +11 1/2 @ New Orleans
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Philadelphia +3 @ Washington
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Cincinnati +4 1/2 @ Baltimore
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Dallas -1 @ New York Giants
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona
Indianapolis -3 1/2 @ San Diego

Monday, November 12th,2007

San Francisco +10 @ Seattle

Bye Weeks: Houston, New England, New York Jets, Tampa Bay

Last edited:

Tennessee over Jacksonville
Kansas City over Denver
Buffalo over Miami
Cleveland over Pittsburgh
New Orleans over St. Louis
Atlanta over Carolina
Washington over Philadelphia
Green Bay over Minnesota
Cincinnati over Baltimore
Chicago over Oakland
America's Team over NYG
Detroit over Arizona
Indianapolis over San Diego

San Francisco over Seattle

Jacksonville +3 @ Tennessee--- Tennessee is quietly coming back to the top of the AFC. Jacksonville is in need of this game. They need to win this game. They don't and out the window goes their playoff hopes. The Titans at home.

Denver +3 @ Kansas City--- Has Denver played poorly recently or what. Losers of 5 of their last 6. The Chiefs going in the other direction are fighting the Chargers for supremcy in the West. Chiefs at home in a close effort.

Buffalo -3 @ Miami--- I realize that the Dolphins played well against the Giants on a Neutral field. I don't like the Fish in this game. Not saying that the Bills are any great shakes either but they are better than the winless Dolphins. Taking the Bills.

Cleveland +10 @ Pittsburgh--- This is not the Steel Curtain. They can be scored on. When the Browns got clobbered by the Steelers in week#1 the Browns were a lost team. They have found themselves. Derek Anderson has done well for the Browns as their starting QB making people around Ohio ask Brady Who???. The Steelers will win this game because they are the better team. But 10 points is too much. I think the Browns will move the ball well. This will be a high scoring affair. You will probably see a 38-31 type of game.

St.Louis +11 1/2 @ New Orleans--- This spread might be too much but when you pick a winless team to win ( even point spread ) you are picking with your heart and not your head. I have no heart for the Rams so I will take the better team and lay the points. Go Saints.

Atlanta +4 @ Carolina--- I don't flip coins. I can't find one to flip. So in this case, I will take the home team.

Philadelphia +3 @ Washington--- I was right last week about the Jets not losing by 3 1/2. apparently the oddmaker said okay let's try three points. You can't pick a push here though I would like to. So I will see if the Redskins win by a field goal plus 1.

Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay--- This should be an interesting game. Adrian Peterson scampered for only 296 yards last week. What can he do for an encore??? I would love to pick the Vikings here, but when you talk about encores, you almost think Brett Favre can't top this and yet he does. I will go with the Packers at home.

Cincinnati +4 1/2 @ Baltimore--- I will give Baltimore credit. These days they talk a better game than they actually play. They are not the elite defense everyone wants to make them out to be. Right Big Ben??? I think Cincinnati and their offense will carry the Ravens up and down the field. Now Baltimore should be able to score some points this week. But they will not win.

Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland--- Both teams are tough to watch. The Raiders are bad. The Bears talk a great game as well, but in the end are not that good. I will take the Bears because the Raiders have burned me enough this season.

Dallas -1 @ New York Giants--- The Giants probably are thinking about week #1. They are thinking this time will be different. I agree. I think this will be different. I think it will be a worse beating. A statistic you need to know here, the Giants are 4-14 after a bye week. Dallas in a romp over the Giants.

Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona--- The Cardinals beat the Lions last year in this stadium. Their QB that game was Matt Leinert. Kurt Warner has been playing hurt. At times it shows. The Lions have been rolling. They have won three straight and know that they need a win here. They have a tough schedule down the stretch which includes the Giants, Green Bay twice, and Dallas. So they really need this game if they are thinking about being a playoff team. I am going with the Lions to run their record to 7-2.

Indianapolis -3 1/2 @ San Diego--- This will be a fun game to watch. If the Chargers win this game it is going to be because of LaDainain Tomlinson. If they lose it is going to be because of LaDainain Tomlinson. If he runs the ball well and the Chargers control the line of scrimmage the Chargers will win. If the Colts defense stops LT then you can expect a long evening in San Diego.

San Francisco +10 @ Seattle--- The Seahawks play well at home. I don't like the spread but I got to go with the team I believe will win. That is the Seahawks.

Have a good week and enjoy the games.

Jacksonville +3 @ Tennessee--- Tennessee will win this game; however, I concern that they will not make it pass the wild card game. Vic Young can only do so much, and you can’t continuously keep the defense on the field. When they place an better offensive team they will fold.

Denver +3 @ Kansas City--- I dub thy Kansas City Chiefs and the New Cardiac Cards. Never have a team since the old St. Louis Cardinals has given so many people heart attacks from looking at their games. Just when you think you buried them they dig themselves out again.

Buffalo -3 @ Miami--- Buffalo defense has been keeping them in the game, offense is just like the rest of the mediocre offense in the NFL just trying not to lost a game

Cleveland +10 @ Pittsburgh--- I cannot agree with my counter part TF4F; yes the point spread is tempting; and yes the Browns has one of the better Offense in the NFL scoring 227 PF. However, their defense has given up 233 PA, vs. the Steelers how offense has scored 222 PF (5 points under the Browns) but, their PA is only 98; the different is excessively to big to ignore.

St.Louis +11 1/2 @ New Orleans--- THE RAMS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlanta +4 @ Carolina--- Let see, one QB that out for the season; Backup is Carr (enough said); 3rd string is some one as old as TF4F (god knows that is old). Facts from week 9, both offense is closely rank 25th and 27th however, Panthers has a better defense so I have to go with them.

Philadelphia +3 @ Washington--- it funny, the Skins at 5-3 has last PA points (152) than Philly (156), has more PF points (160) than Philly (155), however, Philly record is 3-5. Only in the NFL

Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay--- I seen out the Minnesota completely shut down the Chargers running game. Also, how they moved the ball on the ground for (290 and change). However, Green Bay is not the chargers; Bret has a will to win, which is bigger than any in the NFL.

Cincinnati +4 1/2 @ Baltimore--- Oh how the might has fallen; the once proud Raven defense has been whipped like a scarlet dog. I believe they will win, but I have to take the points.

Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland--- I love chi-town coach, YOU KNOW HE CAME FROM STL WHEN WE WAS WINNING. (THUMPING CHEST) however, he didn’t’ leave fast enough. He has that Mike Marcs stubbornness when it came to his QB, he need to learn that NFL stand for NOT FOR LONG, and if he planning on staying a head coach in this league he need to not be so loyal to a piss poor QB.

Dallas -1 @ New York Giants--- Cowboys, TO against Giants Manning, hhhmmmmm

Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona--- Same old Billwell, CHEAP ASS SON OF A BISCUIT EATER; AND HIS SON IS A SON OF A SON OF A CHEAP ASS BISCUIT EATER

Indianapolis -3 1/2 @ San Diego--- Indy didn’t have all their WR, if they did, I believe the outcome would have been different; poor Chargers have face an very pissed out Giant with something to prove. If I was them I would phone in the game and save myself the humiliation

San Francisco +10 @ Seattle--- NEITHER ARE WORTH MY TIME; NO PICK

MAY THE FOOTBALL GODS OPEN A WINDOWS AND SHOWER YOU ALL WITH SOMETHING THAT IS NOT GOLDEN OR SMELLY:xlime::bowing::bouncybou:imouttahe

Last edited:
Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

~ toyou

Okay, let's get it on! :D

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

This week's picks (picks in bold)

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Jacksonville +3 @ Tennessee- Titans show just how far you can go when truly committed to the run. Though only 19th in yards per rush (4.0), they lead in attempts (37.5/g), with 32 or more in each game. Any wonder why a team projected for 8-8 is 6-2??

Denver +3 @ Kansas City- Chiefs are 30th in offense (286 ypg) and 29th in scoring (15.5 ppg)- and Larry Johnson is unlikely to play. But Denver's run defense is woeful.

Buffalo -3 @ Miami- Coach Dick Jauron is working wonders in Buffalo, though they could be 5-3 with 5 straight wins if they hadn't botched the Dallas game at home

Cleveland +10 @Pittsburgh- Steelers have been dominant at home (winning 26-3, 37-16, 21-0 and 38-7) and against Cleveland (8-0, by an average score of 29-12), but resurgent Browns make it a tough call, but a call I have to make none-the-less.

St. Louis +11 1/2 @ New Orleans- After an 0-4 start, Saints have to be smelling the playoffs now- tied with Carolina for second in the NFC South, a half-game behind mediocre Tampa Bay

Atlanta +4 @ Carolina- Two awful teams going against each other in an awful matchup. Gotta go with the home team on this one, but that's not saying much.

Philadelphia +3 @ Washington- Not a great matchup for the Skins, who rushed for 296 yards against the Jets last week, but face the Eagles 7th ranked rush defense (93 ypg).

Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay- Last time the Vikings faced the Packers, Adrian Peterson had two carries in the 2nd half after gaining 108 yards on 10 carries, including a 55-yarder, in the 1st half, as Packers won 23-16. Won't happen this time.

Cincinnati +4 1/2 @ Baltimore- Ravens were brutal last week, but Bengals have been brutal all year- 1-6 since beating the Ravens in the opener, the lone win against the Jets. They are 0-4 on the road, covering only at Seattle, but I feel the offense will come around, and you will see the kind offense we expected since Week 1.

Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland- The Bears had two weeks to scout themselves, rededicate their players to fundamentals and prepare for an opponent whose weakness is their supposed strength. the Raiders are an NFL worst 5.1 yds a carry allowed. And to think Coach Kiffin says he will kick to Devin Hester.

Dallas -1 @ New York Giants- Eli Manning has played well against Dallas (113.1, 80.4, 107.4 in his last three games). But Tony Romo is red-hot - in three games since throwing 5 picks vs. Bills, his passer rating is 112.3.

Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona- After being called "the biggest house of cards in the NFL," Lions won 44-7. So I stand corrected. The Lions are the sturdiest house of cards in the NFL- better than I think, but not as good as they think.

Indianapolis @ San Diego- Colts have a habit of failing to cover in back-to-back games, yet the Chargers' rush defense dropped from 7th to 22nd after Adrian Peterson lit them up for an NFL record 296 yards last week. Addai should have a good night.

Monday Night Football
Monday, November 12, 2007

San Francisco +10 @ Seattle- Yet another matchup of teams not playing well. Struggling Seahawks facing fading 49ers, trying to hold off mediocre Cardinals for division lead at 4-4 says it all.

I don't know how to play this game, but I just had to jump in appreciation of those who had good things to say about the Browns. I think last year they only won 2 games (or something humiliating and miserable like that). They're looking better and will give the Steelers a better run than Game 1. However, I still don't think they're quite ready for prime time so they'll probably lose. But the Steelers will have a fight on their hands with mobile Derek Anderson and a much better offensive line.

My concern about Andersen is that he's inconsistent and gun-shy about being hit (not that I can really blame him). If he ever becomes consistent, Brady Quinn (who I don't particularly like) will get splinters in his a** riding the bench!

I do plan to send Braylon Edwards a Christmas gift: special gloves where they help him hold the friggin ball! Third year in the NFL, we don't expect or accept the dropped passes. He's making enough money that he should be giving his complete attention to the game; concentration is key. I do appreciate that Kellen Winslow is finally earning his money; just make sure he doesn't try any more trick-bike riding!

Cleveland has always been known for it's dawg defense; I'm very dissapointed with them right now. Special teams haven't given Joshua Cribbs enough room to move. Get those together and we'll be back to Cardiac Kids status in no time. Besides, Romeo wants his job and will do just about anything to keep it!

Now in the name of keeping to the spirit of this wonderful thread, here are my picks for Sunday:

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Cleveland +7 @ Pittsburgh
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +14 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +7 1/2 @ Arizona
Indianapolis -7 @ San Diego

Hope I win!!:rotate:

miami +3
cleveland +10
st louis +11 1/2
atlanta +4
washington -3
minnesota +6
oakland +3 1/2
dallas -1
arizona -1 1/2
indy -3 1/2

Tennessee

Kansas City

Buffalo

Pittsburgh

New Orleans

Carolina

Philadelphia

Green Bay

Cincinnati

Chicago

Dallas

Detroit

Indianapolis

Seattle

Due to circumstances beyond his control (can you say, no bail money), Illtcklu has asked me again to post his picks for him. So here they are:

Jacksonville
Kansas City
Miami
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Atlanta
Philadelphia
Green Bay
Baltimore
Oakland
Dallas
Detroit
San Diego

Seattle

Oooops!!!! I rambled earlier thinking I was late in makingmy picks----I was thinking it was Sunday morning, not Saturday. What can I say, I have been having a lot of fun lately. Sorry for the confusion.

Jacksonville
Kansas City
Buffalo
Cleveland
New Orleans
Atlanta
Philadelphia
Minnesota
Cincinnati
Oakland
Dallas
Detroit
San Diego

Seattle

Last edited:
[color="#7DO53F"]Sunday, November 11th, 2007[/COLOR]

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

[COLOR="#7DO53F"]Monday, November 12th, 2007[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#7DO53F"]Bye Weeks: Houston, New England, New York Jets, Tampa Bay[/COLOR]

miami +3
cleveland +10
st louis +11 1/2
atlanta +4
washington -3
minnesota +6
oakland +3 1/2
dallas -1
arizona -1 1/2
indy -3 1/2

I'm sorry maniac; are you giving or giving away 10 points to Cleveland on Sunday? I know I'm wrong, but please elaborate because I"m a sports masochist of sorts!

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

I'm sorry maniac; are you giving or giving away 10 points to Cleveland on Sunday? I know I'm wrong, but please elaborate because I"m a sports masochist of sorts!
Because Cleveland is the underdog at a +10. Cleveland will be receiving the points. So before they take the field tomorrow the score will be Cleveland 10- Pittsburgh 0 in Vegas and the bookies minds. It is now up to Pittsburgh to protect favorites by beating Cleveland by MORE than 10 points. If Pittsburgh beat Cleveland 34-24 that is considered a push or a tie.

Jacksonville +3 @ Tennessee - Give the Points
Tennessee ran for 282 yards in Week 1. Without Jags DT Marcus Stroud, I expect much of the same to happen. Give the points due to the fact that Tennessee is the #2 Defense overall & David Garrard is questionable.

Denver +3 @ Kansas City - Give the Points
Kansas City's Priest Holmes is licking his chops against that bad Denver Run Defense. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are licking their chops at the questionable Jay Cutler. You know his backup Patrick Ramsey will do nothing.

Buffalo -3 @ Miami - Give the Points
Marshawn Lynch is coming off 153 yards vs. the Bengals, & Lee Evans has more TDs vs. Miami than any other team. This TD stat was while Miami's defense was good - say before this season.

Cleveland +10 @ Pittsburgh - Take the points
Derek Anderson will be able to keep this a close game. But he will have at least one turnover, & one of the turnovers will be the difference in this game.

St.Louis +11 1/2 @ New Orleans - Take the Points
This is your trap spread of the week. New Orleans is hot, but I am not convinced that they are good enough to cover the spread. (I do not, however, think the Rams will do enough to win outright.)

Atlanta +4 @ Carolina - Take the Points
This is your outright trap of the week. Can you name Vinny Testaverde's backups? (Pause) I didn't think so. However bad Joey Harrington is, neither Matt Moore nore Drew Olson can do better.

Philadelphia +3 @ Washington - Lay the Points & Lay the Eagles for Dead.
It's over for Andy Reid. It's over for Donovan McNabb (Chicago will call after the season).

Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay - Lay the Points
The Chargers are overrated. The Packers Defense is better, & Peterson is not rushing for 200+ yards in consecutive weeks. Unlike Mr. Rivers, Mr. Favre has the TD record. I think he knows how to pass through crap defenses.

Cincinnati +4 1/2 @ Baltimore - Take the Points & Take the Bungles
Why am I taking the Points? The Ravens Offense can't score points. Why am I taking the Bungles? The Cincinnati Defense I think has the number of the Ravens Offense. After all, they took it away 6 times in the first meeting, & Baltimore turned it over 5 times last week.

Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland - Lay the Points & Take the Raiders
Nope, no hope for 'da Bears. I think Oakland gets its act together.

Dallas -1 @ New York Giants - Take the Point & Take the Giants
This game determines whether the division is wrapped up or goes neck & neck down the stretch. Difference: The Fantastic Four gets to Tony Romo, something they couldn't do in Week One.

Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona - Take the Points & Take 'da Lions
The Kitnas said they would win more than 10 games this season. I can't see the Cardinals doing enough to stop Win # 7.

Indianapolis -3 1/2 @ San Diego - Lay the Points
Do I honestly think that San Diego can hang with the Colts this year? No. Another big day for Mr. Joseph "Live & Let Addai". This time, however, Peyton Manning won't mess up in the final minutes.

San Francisco +10 @ Seattle - Take the Points
This is your sleep TV matchup of the year. These teams are awful. Seattle has to throw the ball, because Shaun Alexander looks like a lost cause this year. San Francisco can't do either to win, but they keep it close as a division game.

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

Bye Weeks: Houston, New England, New York Jets, Tampa Bay

Because Cleveland is the underdog at a +10. Cleveland will be receiving the points. So before they take the field tomorrow the score will be Cleveland 10- Pittsburgh 0 in Vegas and the bookies minds. It is now up to Pittsburgh to protect favorites by beating Cleveland by MORE than 10 points. If Pittsburgh beat Cleveland 34-24 that is considered a push or a tie.

Okay...........I'm slow on the uptake but will eventually get it!! Thanks for the info.:jester:

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay :xlime:
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

Good luck, everyone. =)

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +6 @ Green Bay
Detroit +1 1/2 @ Arizona

Sorry I'm a bit late with this, but this is my daughter's computer and I can no longer get online when I'd like to.

I don't know how to play this game, but I just had to jump in appreciation of those who had good things to say about the Browns. I think last year they only won 2 games (or something humiliating and miserable like that). They're looking better and will give the Steelers a better run than Game 1. However, I still don't think they're quite ready for prime time so they'll probably lose. But the Steelers will have a fight on their hands with mobile Derek Anderson and a much better offensive line.

My concern about Andersen is that he's inconsistent and gun-shy about being hit (not that I can really blame him). If he ever becomes consistent, Brady Quinn (who I don't particularly like) will get splinters in his a** riding the bench!

I do plan to send Braylon Edwards a Christmas gift: special gloves where they help him hold the friggin ball! Third year in the NFL, we don't expect or accept the dropped passes. He's making enough money that he should be giving his complete attention to the game; concentration is key. I do appreciate that Kellen Winslow is finally earning his money; just make sure he doesn't try any more trick-bike riding!

Cleveland has always been known for it's dawg defense; I'm very dissapointed with them right now. Special teams haven't given Joshua Cribbs enough room to move. Get those together and we'll be back to Cardiac Kids status in no time. Besides, Romeo wants his job and will do just about anything to keep it!

Now in the name of keeping to the spirit of this wonderful thread, here are my picks for Sunday:

Denver +3 @ Kansas City
Buffalo -3 @ Miami
Cleveland +7 @ Pittsburgh
Atlanta +4 @ Carolina
Minnesota +14 @ Green Bay
Chicago -3 1/2 @ Oakland
Detroit +7 1/2 @ Arizona
Indianapolis -7 @ San Diego

Hope I win!!:rotate:

How dare you make up your own point spreads! :ignite:

How dare you make up your own point spreads! :ignite:

I'm a numbers person, can't help myself!

Right now it's 28-24 Cleveland. They just let the Steelers get 18 unnanswered points in the last quarter. But Joshua Cribbs saves the lead by running 100 yards in a play ESPN will be showing all week!

I don't know if the Browns will win or not, but they're giving the Steelers a run for the money!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back