• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Week 4 With Dr. Mo!! M/F All over! 11/20/09

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Therapy Session Week 4 Dr. Mo Tickled Before Bed"

Dr. Mo is in her comfy PJ's and ready for bed but first she wishes to be tickle tortured out of her mind

She will sleep well this night for sure!

Week 4 is by far the most intense tickling the good Doctor has recieved from her tickle crazed patient

Tickle areas: armpits, ribs, breasts, sides, tummy, belly button, bare feet, and toes

The first 5 minutes is an attack on her armpits, breasts, and ribs like she has never experienced before

The second part of the clip has a few fun games like keep your hands above your head while I tickle you silly and count to 20 while I tickle you and finally an all out tickle attack on her feet that sends Mo into dream land

Quotes from Dr. Mo:
"Week 4, Go for it!"
"Who needs Tickle Me Elmo, I'm Tickle Me Mo!"
"You're never gonna be cured and I love it!"
"You Are Wicked!"

The ful clip cna be found here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14418

And if you missed it there is a clip for week 1, week 2 (parts 1 &2), & week 3

Here's a lower quality preview, a message from Mo, and a few photos from the session

I hope you enjoy!

peace,
TMJ

I love Dr. Mo's laugh, and the tickle games are Great!

Nice Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Glad you like the clip guys!

I almost felt bad for tickling for so long and so much, almost :)

Dr. MO can be my therapist anytime. I love her laughter and ticklishness. A very ticklish lady. TMJ you are lucky to have found her. Does she do private sessions with anyone else?

Week 4 With Dr. Mo!! M/F All over! 11/20/09

How old is Dr. Mo ? Is she a real Therapist ??

Thanks Duanne and TF!

Jack Mo is over 30
Is she a real therapist???????????
I'll leave that to the imagination :)

dr moe rules! i must say that this the best series that tmj has every produced. u must continue with dr moe! her laugh just makes u want to tickle her for like ever. and her feet are beyond yummi and cute. and her body is hot and sexy. she is really and truly and honest to god ticklish. i love women like her. she is a rare find in our tickle world. god bless her and tmj. continued success and thanks u for sharing.

Thanks Primus and Sole Seeker!

I'll pass your thoughts on to the Good Doctor Mo!!

Love the outfit, she looks so comfortable and ready to be tickled! She's a dream come true! I love her laugh and how she's not embarrassed to let it out, beautiful!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back