• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weekend Fun From The Wife F/F

playfulfeathr09

TMF Expert
This past weekend my wife was away at a friend’s house helping her get ready for her baby shower. Those two are pretty close and by my scale, both are insanely ticklish. The wife has helped me tickle some notable friends but this was one of the rare times she went “rogue”.

Friday night she got to our friend’s house and after settling in and getting a lot of the shower stuff together, it was just them sitting on the couch. Our friend is always barefoot even being pregnant now. Our friend’s feet is about a 9 or of 10 on ticklish but even more so when my wife’s nails get them. Before I went to bed she texted me and gave me this little morsel to fall asleep to..

Wife: hey honey you awake?
Me: Yeah, just sitting here watching TV and chilling. Are you guys done setting up?
Wife: Yeah, we finally got everything done and she just went to bed but not before I had some fun.
Me: Oh, define “fun” my love.
Wife: we were sitting on the touch talking and she had her feet stretched out in front of me. She was sitting there flexing her toes and crossing her ankles, you know the way it drives you crazy (for the record, she knows all the right things to say to get me going).
Me: Yeah, so what, it’s not like you’ll do anything about it without me there (hoping for a positive outcome).
Wife: Well, what if I tell you I tickled her feet??
At this point I’m getting really turned on at this prospect.
Me: Go on……
Wife: we were sitting there, and she wanted me to pull her toes to get them to crack. So I did and when I was done she said she felt better and started to relax leaving her feet in front of me. Honey it was great, I than held down her one ankle and said, “how does this feel than?” and started tickling her. She tried to pull away, but I had a good hold on her foot and my nails went to work on the bottoms of her feet.
Me: How long did you get her for? Did you get her anywhere else?
Wife: I got the bottoms of her feet and the side (probably her arch) than when I tried to get the tops she was able to pull away and put her feet on the floor. It probably lasted less than a minute. After she has the baby, maybe we can each grab a foot and let her have it together.
Me: Well at least you go her. To be honest, I’m “excited” myself to hear this and even more at the prospect of the two of us tickling her again together.
Wife: LOL I just bet you are. Tell you what, when I get home tomorrow I’ll gladly show you on YOU with an evil emoji.
Me: Just remember, what goes around comes around.

With that we said goodnight to leave me to pleasant dreams.

Hope you all enjoyed. Would have been better to see it in person but still, this was big for her too. For reference, I'll put up a picture of her feet.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-02 162537.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-02 162537.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 205
great little experience that! nice thing to read before falling asleep too, thanks for sharing! I am sure its great having a partner who thinks just as mischievous as yourself! :p

Wonderful incident! :feets: Thanks for sharing your wife's experience here. :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back