• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weekly Tickle Parties.... Would You Go?

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
As most of you know we have been toying with the idea of a commercial tickle club/camp where people could come to live out their fantasies similar to a swingers club. If we were to open a club or start doing a weekly party night would you come if there was a membership fee and a door charge?

The swingers club we are talking with charges 60 a year and 20 per night to give you an idea.

No.

And I am ready to bet it wouldn't pay off. Too special of a fetish. It was tried in Germany with monthly parties. Had to stop it again because not enough people went - and that wasn't even weekly.

That sounds reasonable. If I was local, I would probably sign up.

If you want to do something like that, don't limit it to tickling. I doubt you will get enough people together to raise enough money to pay your models weekly for this!

Were you planning to charge the men and let the women in free? Even so, you won't get enough women. If, as rhiannon presumed, you would be paying the women to be there, then the size of the tickling community will determine whether you can stay in operation.

To answer your original question, yes, I would go.

Were you planning to charge the men and let the women in free? Even so, you won't get enough women. If, as rhiannon presumed, you would be paying the women to be there, then the size of the tickling community will determine whether you can stay in operation.

To answer your original question, yes, I would go.

To start we would probably do it as a 1 night event in SW Florida. Then probably ATL the next month. From there either Vegas or Cali depending on if SDC picks us up on the tour circuit. Once it catches on then get the clubs to do it once a week without us. The swingers community would support the clubs regardless so I wouldn't be out of pocket much. Most of my regular girls would do the events for free as long as they weren't required to do things with people they didn't want to then there would be a charge lol.

As for the door charges at swingers clubs the rates are for couples and single males. Usually single females are free.

I'll do the leg work if enough people want us to, I used to love going to different clubs in different states for sex, throw in a tickle theme and I have to go. According to Catherine and my wife I have become a ticklephile no matter how much I try to deny it.

Interesting, very interesting. I have to say I have not ever heard of a concept of a tickle gathering/party like this. So you think it would be neat to have weekly tickle gathering/parties huh. I am not sure how that would go or if you would have many that would attend weekly. I am not saying people would not want to go to such events with tickling incorporated-just saying-getting ready to go and be able to attend gatherings regularly or once a yr or even seldomly takes lots of organization and prep time-especially for people w their bosses at their jobs. Some might be able to find/get the vacay time and some people not able to-let alone try to make tickle parties happen on a weekly basis. It doesn't sound a bad idea though-imagine it would be lots of fun. Um good luck w that maybe it will take off-don't know have to see. Good luck

To answer the question as for me probably not-be hard to find the time to attend a tickle party weekly-every week, now maybe every once in a while w lots of notice ahead of time to plan and prepare tickle party/gathering ok.

Weekly would probably be hard to pull off for me personally. I would be interested for sure if one openend up in Ohio(did you notice you already have 3 comments from Ohio)? Being single something like what they do in Philly seems more appealing. I'll make it over there someday.

As most of you know we have been toying with the idea of a commercial tickle club/camp where people could come to live out their fantasies similar to a swingers club. If we were to open a club or start doing a weekly party night would you come if there was a membership fee and a door charge?

The swingers club we are talking with charges 60 a year and 20 per night to give you an idea.

YES I WOULD !!!

I think that weekly would be just a bit too frequent. Maybe monthly, or even quarterly.

Ok now to clarify the weekly thing. I wasn't asking people if they would go every week, but the parties/gatherings would be available every week.

I can't find and SDC affiliates in Ohio but there are several in PA, does Ohio not have swingers clubs?

I think I would go out of curiousity.... but I don't know how well it would do.

I would certainly focus on touring in cities that already have a lot of interest. AND I agree with Rhiannon.... You will generate more people/revenew if you label it in conjunction with something else like a foot and tickling party/ event.

In Atlanta, there are TONS of foot parties, but it was very difficult to pull in the ticklelovers. Now if I had had a foot worshipping gathering, it would have been freaking PACKED! I probably would have made about a grand instead of spending a grand. *shrug

Anyway- Do not do it weekly. Start off slow, maybe a test run to see how it works. If you do come to Atlanta, I suggest Club 1763 and not a swingers club. I know for sure that I won't go to a sex party just for a little tickling.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MAKING MONEY

Thanks for the heads up on the profit/loss end of things but apparently nobody gets the concept that making money isn't the goal. It's raising the awareness of our fetish. I know there are lots of people out there who, like me, have no idea they have the tickle bug. Thats why we want to put it in an established venue to start.

As for the swingers club concept I have been with SDC for over 10 years and if the concept does well, there will be world wide awareness in the swingers communities in a much shorter period of time than to try and hit adult/dance clubs.

Honestly all I needed to know is if it was available would people go and so far I think I have enough yes answers to do the legwork and see if I can get it sponsored.

Well.... It Was Kinda How It Was Presented

If it isn't about the money, then why is there a fee to get in? Not trying to be a jackass, but just trying to ask a question.

Why not rent or get a venue, advertise, and have a free tickling event? Wouldn't that also bring awareness?

I still don't think that hosting it at a swingers club is going to do much to open people up about their love for tickling or let it hit them finally that they are into tickling. For sure, I would not go to a swingers club because I am not a swinger, at all.

I guess with all the advice on this thread, people genuinely want you to do well. Myself included. But your original post did bring up membership and door fees. (Yes I know that all adult clubs charge those) That's kinda why we thought it was about the money as well as sharing your love for tickling. :)

For sure, I would not go to a swingers club because I am not a swinger, at all.

Aye. Even though I expressed interest, I wouldn't be keen on going to a club. Dungeons, etc. aren't exactly my scene.

Thanks for the heads up on the profit/loss end of things but apparently nobody gets the concept that making money isn't the goal. It's raising the awareness of our fetish.

And that would do what exactly? To enjoy something sexually, you...well...have to enjoy it sexually. I am aware of Dolcett and Baloon fetish for a while now....it doesn't turn me on any more than it did before I knew there was a fetish for it. :)

Please Don't Take Offense At My Responses I can't type tone of voice well.

If it isn't about the money, then why is there a fee to get in? Not trying to be a jackass, but just trying to ask a question.

:)

Oh believe me you were not being a jackass asking clarifying questions but you answered that one yourself lol.

I do understand that people want me to do well and most of you know from a business perspective I have a pretty good head on my shoulders. Which means I have done a cost analysis, a business plan of sorts and the legwork to make sure it can be done legally. Thats part of why I had to clarify that its not about the money so boldly. When I started tickle camp sessions I went through the same processes and it worked better than we anticipated plus a few other producers followed suit.:cheer:

Swingers clubs are the easiest venues for us to keep my personal costs low (travel, talent, advertising etc) and they are already permitted to allow things like this. As you said the fees are normal for them and if I do parties in other peoples studios or at a hotel I would have to charge some as well.

I do a free workshop at Fetishcon every year and wish I could do more but to generate that type of crowd/awareness would take years of work like Nest did. I have that same idea but on a more personal local scale. I have been monitoring gatherings for a while and compiled a list of possible starting points from several threads. Actually the success of your gathering with entertainment in Atlanta was the last bit of information I was waiting for.:toast:

As for it being sex parties obviously most you haven't been to too many swing clubs and have preconceived notions of what happens. But just like a nightclub, house party or hotel event most of the floor shows/parties take place in the common areas (dance/dining/stage). Then if people choose to do other things they go to the private areas. Now I've been to a few smaller swingers house parties as well and the common areas you may see some spanking, tickling light bondage and the occasional boobs but sex in the open is very rare.

:tickle::omg:Now for the really bad news if you use more than one permanent partner for a fetish you enjoy guess what you are a swinger. The last 2 tickle events I attended were almost exactly the same as swingers parties, you have your voyeurs that just want to watch, active participants in all events and couples that just like to play with familiar parties. :gathering:

LOL... before I got married, I went to a swingers club in Atlanta. And I saw LOTS and LOTS of sex, in the open! :) We had to actually go to a private room for our play session.

Good luck on your quest. Again, if you ever head to Atlanta, I am gonna suggest 1763 one more time. Even when talking to the people who came to the gathering, they were comfortable with the dungeon. I love the place, and the owners are great.

Take care!
:)

If it was close to where I live (Tampa) I would try to go EVERY week, if it remained in my area. Being single, I would feel out of place at a swinger's club, BUT . . . if I knew there were other ticklephiles there, I would go at least once to check it out and meet like-minded lovers of tickle (Ok, and FEET, too, haha).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back