• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weibchenherrin melkend F/M

LOL....what...what???? :) Please do NOT use translation programs, they so don't work!! :) I don't have a clue what that could have meant in English! :)

LOL....what...what???? :) Please do NOT use translation programs, they so don't work!! :) I don't have a clue what that could have meant in English! :)

But isn´t that quite obvious? It means that Lara humiliates her sufferer and get´s him off on his own shambles epilogues rests. What´s not to understand about that, huh?

But isn´t that quite obvious? It means that Lara humiliates her sufferer and get´s him off on his own shambles epilogues rests. What´s not to understand about that, huh?

If I read the original I wouldn't have a problem understanding it either!

If I read the original I wouldn't have a problem understanding it either!

Sorry for coming across like a total prick. I was merely being ironic, but re-reading my post I think I should have made myself more clear. Quite honestly, if my translation actually resembles the post in its original meaning, I´d still be at a complete and utter loss as to what it´s supposed to say.

Schon okay. :) Ich vermute mal Du sprichst auch Deutsch wenn Du in Frankfurt hockst. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back