• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

weird food

And here's a question...bleu cheese...food or mold?

lk70 said:
Peanut butter and mayonaise? I might actually faint at the thought.

Faint at it? you mean you never tried Jif peanutbutter and Hellman's real mayonaise on bread? Why it's simply out of this world!!!!!!!! :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa

Last edited:
11541.jpg

There is a german cold cuts called Blootwurst or Blood Balony which is different meats including tongue and it is mixed with blood. It is served on bread like a sandwich with ketchup.

Coffee said:
There is a german cold cuts called Blootwurst or Blood Balony which is different meats including tongue and it is mixed with blood. It is served on bread like a sandwich with ketchup.

REALLY, does it go by another name? I'd love to try it.

ie; Braunschwieger can go by "Gooseliver"

When I worked in a deli decades ago we would package "meat salad", basically the various end pieces of the cold cut rolls sliced up and wrapped in a styrofoam meat tray and priced really cheap. You'd get stuff like cappicola, salami, liverwurst, and veal loaf bundled together along with some of the plastic wrapping and occasionally a staple. People would actually buy it. Very appetizing...

lk70 said:
Oh Alex, Alex, Alex. :sowrong: You need to use your talents for good, not evil, my friend.

You are right. I will mend my evil ways ...

grubs.jpg

... eventually. :p

lk70 said:
Oh Alex, Alex, Alex. :sowrong: You need to use your talents for good, not evil, my friend.

I think potted meat is made from pecker parts I heard that on the movie Slingblade :shock: :shake:

amk714 said:
You are right. I will mend my evil ways ...

grubs.jpg

... eventually. :p

YOU are freaking me OUT! QUIT IT! And hey, I expected some sort of answer from you on the bleu cheese thing. Please don't disappoint me!

lk70 said:
Thank you. I'm just not sure if I should eat this stuff! Someone wants me to try it, says he's sure I'll like it. I have a mental block. Oh well, if this is my biggest problem right now, I must be one lucky broad!

The last sentence is certainly true. I don't think anyone would dispute the fact that bleu cheese is , in fact, moldy cheese. That's the bleu part.

lk70 said:
Thank you. I'm just not sure if I should eat this stuff! Someone wants me to try it, says he's sure I'll like it. I have a mental block. Oh well, if this is my biggest problem right now, I must be one lucky broad!

You're welcome. If you're hesitant about trying it, eat the nonmoldy parts only. :blaugh:

steph said:
I eat lemons!
XOXO

I love lemons! Ever have one of those peppermint stick lemon thingies? They stick a peppermint stick with a hole in it into a lemon. And you can suck the lemon juice up through the peppermint stick...it's the best. And then you can eat the lemon afterwards if you like.

My mother credits me for helping her with her taxes one year. She was being audited and had to go in to Baltimore for it. She doesn't like to drive in Baltimore, so I took her. I stopped at HarborPlace for one of these things and was just eating the lemon when she was sitting down with the agent. She believes the agent was so grossed out that he let her leave early.

:shock:

Lmao!

OMG~no I haven't yet, but it sounds cool! :rotate:

Seriously, I eat the rind and all, people get SO mortified by it! BUT I can only do this with home grown ones~dunno why~store bought ones just suck ass. We have neighbors with trees that just have them falling off, I was drooling so badly~finally, I just walked up to the door, intro'd m'self as a neighbor and said, "your lemons look so yummy, I can't help notice they're just hanging there. Would you mind if I picked just a few?" They always say yes!

OK~my funniest lemon eating story...My Aunt Angie is the one that first turned me on to them. I was maybe in 6th grade. She sprinkles hers with salt and sucks on them forever. In the 2 days she was in town I must have had five. The next day at school was a Monday~my lips were so fried they bled...I learned to ease up after that...;)
XOXO

lk70 said:
I love lemons! Ever have one of those peppermint stick lemon thingies? They stick a peppermint stick with a hole in it into a lemon. And you can suck the lemon juice up through the peppermint stick...it's the best. And then you can eat the lemon afterwards if you like.

My mother credits me for helping her with her taxes one year. She was being audited and had to go in to Baltimore for it. She doesn't like to drive in Baltimore, so I took her. I stopped at HarborPlace for one of these things and was just eating the lemon when she was sitting down with the agent. She believes the agent was so grossed out that he let her leave early.

:shock:

A can of sardines in olive oil, drenched with tobasco sauce, served with raw ripe onions, with a good cold brew!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back