• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weirdest DM's you've ever received

CapturedDoll

Verified
(DM= Direct messages)

I've got a lot but one on Instagram wanted me to tell him in grand detail how I would feel to be tickled by an octopus. Was furious when I woulden't answer his (many many many) questions about it. And HIS details of the octopus tentacles was so gross.

(DM= Direct messages)

I've got a lot but one on Instagram wanted me to tell him in grand detail how I would feel to be tickled by an octopus. Was furious when I woulden't answer his (many many many) questions about it. And HIS details of the octopus tentacles was so gross.

Yeah that's weird alright. Pretty much all the DM's I get here on TMF are weird, and they're all from guys. One of them told me to do a search for a famous model (I forget who), and imagine I'm tickling her. Another one I got asked me if I wanted to do descriptive stories of people being tickled, and also out and out torture, not even tickling. That's pretty scary. At this point I don't even answer the DM's anymore, because I can usually tell by the name that it's someone weird, I don't have to look at the profile. There's usually nothing on the profile anyway.

(DM= Direct messages)

What kind of marine life would you rather be tickled by then?
Anyway, some guy once asked me if I'd like to tickle his aunt. That kind of fantasy seems to be quite common unfortunately...

Oh boy, where to start.

When I first started my Instagram, I got a lot of DMs from guys who'd send me a picture of some woman, claim to either know or be related to them, and then either ask me what I'd do to them or, as in at least one case, encourage me to approach her at a public event and "ambush" her with tickling. When I'd push back against this, they'd eventually cave and admit that they "just wanted to talk about tickling". Which, of course, leads me to wonder what about assaulting someone at a public event has to do with tickling, but I digress.

Then you've got the people who think that I want to hear their detailed sexual fantasies about my models. I once blocked a dude from Iran or some shit who just kept going on and on about how badly he wanted to fuck Sora, how he hoped I did, and how he wanted to join in if I needed any "help".

Things have been pretty quiet lately, but I did recently have to block an actual paying customer because he simply would. not. stop. messaging. me. In a nutshell, dude contacted me to commission a custom, I agreed, scheduled it for the next day, and then got to be bombarded by endless, repetitive, circular messages, all punctuated with "bro". Like, "you're gonna do it tommorrow, right bro" or "I'm gonna love the video, right bro", over and over. I literally went to sleep and woke up to two dozen messages. I repeatedly told him to stop messaging me so much and if I was absolutely vicious about it, that would get him to shut up for a few hours at most. I eventually delivered the (FIFTEEN DOLLAR) video and blocked him.

And there's the mentally disabled guy who actually visits one of my models at her work (she's a bikini barista) and then started sending me passive-aggressive, angry messages about how since she was selling well "she must be a cash cow for you now. I hope it doesn't go to her head." I sent her screenshots and told her to alert her manager, who is a very nice man but who is also large enough to fold a telephone pole in half.

Wow. Yeah these are defined weird and some of these pms remind me of some of what I've received.

Anyway, some guy once asked me if I'd like to tickle his aunt. That kind of fantasy seems to be quite common unfortunately...

Ugh, 100% agree. I've recieved too many DMs of people discussing their fantasies involving family members

You wanna know if I’d like to tickle your aunt? Why? Was she asking about me?

I myself got some creepy ones, and I’m a guy. I don’t even want to repeat the things people wanted me to write for them.

Not weird as such, but after I’d politely declined an offer of m/m tickling via PM in the chat room, the sender still asked if I’d be up for him tickling my dick!

If m/m is your thing then good luck to you, but it’s not mine and I’d already said no...I ignored the second part and deleted the message.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I get some weird ones but whatever I appreciate the attention XD

I feel like you deffo take the cake for weird DMs received as someone who does seshes but I've had a few unsolicited DMs, all on Fetlife haha and nothing super duper out there, random guy very very interested in acquiring stinky business socks off me haha pretty tame compared to what most have received and tbf these days I'd consider selling em or something haha

It's one thing to have a super weird and specific kink, but quite another to get aggressive with someone who isn't comfortable engaging with that kink. On behalf of all the dudes doing this (since they probs don't have the decency to apologize anyway) want to extend my sincere condolences for the shite you've had to put up with from dudes. We decent fellas don't claim them (though I feel like we're a diminishing breed these days from all the horror stories...)

I get some weird ones but whatever I appreciate the attention XD

I respect that. To be honest, I think a lot of people go too far with the DMs because they want to get the attention of the recipient knowing that person probably receives so many DMs. Granted, there are probably a lot of weirdos that genuinely mean the strange things they say in them, but others might be attempting to get your attention and the humor doesn't land because it comes off as strange. Such is the risk that comes with attempting to speak to people by typing on a computer.

Hi, CapturedDoll-

Hahaha, I could write a book about weird DMs! Octopus level stuff! ~Most of which is not appropriate for this board :-o

It's gotten to the point I do not really check PMs or DMs anymore, there are just multitudes on top of tons of messages across all the platforms, many unfortunately containing anatomy photos I did not ask for nor care to see. That's a shame, because it ruins the DM opportunities for the sincere senders.
The ease of DMs breeds a feeling of familiarity of the sender for the recipient that does not actually exist, making the sender comfortable to say things and make requests/demands which he or she would not normally do. *shrug* That is why I only accept contact through email, it cuts down on the wackadoos... although there are still plenty of those anywhere!

Regards
-Ms Black

I respect that. To be honest, I think a lot of people go too far with the DMs because they want to get the attention of the recipient knowing that person probably receives so many DMs.

Sorry for the pseudo-necro, but I've wanted to comment on this for a while but memory is the first thing to go at my age. At least, I think it is. I can't remember.

Anyway, I have to confess that this is at least partially true; I remember one time specifically I was getting tired of endlessly sending openers to people on OKCupid that would also endlessly go unread and unresponded to, so one night I just said "fuck it", found the hottest-looking woman I could, and then sent her a message about how her long legs and radiant smile made her look like a lighthouse. A sexy, sexy lighthouse. That's it. That's all I said.

It worked. We went on two dates.

So yeah, "hello, I are respectable cat" doesn't seem to cut it anymore. You have to grab people's attention, and unfortunately what's cute and funny to one person is zomg CRINGE to another. They can't all be winners, you know? We wouldn't be mocking octopus guy if he'd found the one girl with a mollusk fetish and they were married now.

I had one guy DM me in the chat here, asking would I let him do all manners of things to my…well respected forum board phrase: peephole

Of course, I ignored him right away, I feel sometime people send things just for shock tactics, I been a member here for a long time, thankfully had some really nice people DM but, for every nice DM you might get 5 DM’s from weirdos

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back