• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weirdest thing I did to make myself more ticklish

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
I was trolling around YouTube and came upon videos for a chemical peel product for feet called “Baby Foot”. I guess YouTube knows how obsessive I am about taking care of my feet because they suggested it for me. If you want to be grossed out (and possibly turned off of feet forever), you can watch them too:

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=baby+foot+foot+peel

The devious wheels in my little ‘lee mind began to turn. This product might have some real tickle potential. I had to try it. That night the process began.....

Day One:

I slipped my feet inside the plastic booties and felt the cold, slime envelope them. I was immediately grossed out, but once the booties were secured on my feet, and I put socks over them, the slime started to warm up. I don’t know why, but the mental image I had of having my foot up a dead cow’s ass immediately came to mind. But as gross as it was, I figured that I could deal with anything for an hour.

Towards the end of the hour, my skin felt hot - not really like the slime was burning my skin, but I was just aware that some sort of reaction was taking place. I was nervous that my feet were going to be covered in hives when I removed the booties. Luckily, when I slipped them off, my feet showed no visible signs of the mild burning sensation I was feeling.

I washed my feet in the tub to get rid of any residual goo, and dried them off. Within minutes, I had an overwhelming need to lotion my feet, but until the process is over, there is no lotion allowed. They feel SO DRY though!! I’m fighting the urge to grab the Aveeno, but for hours after I washed this crap off, I was hyper-aware of my feet and the uncomfortable dry sensation. I wiped them down with a cool washcloth to make the sensation subside a bit. Helped for about five seconds. This is only day one and I’m already regretting my decision to do this.

Day Two:

My feet have resigned themselves to feeling dry and neglected - two feelings that are totally foreign to the body part that gets most of my time an attention during my daily beauty rituals. The skin looks really dry and chapped, especially around the heel, but no peeling has begun. I can’t wait for the process to start so it can be over. Having ugly feet that I have to hide inside shoes when it’s flip flop weather is making me die a little inside.

I feel like I’m walking around on two crusty loaves of Italian bread. Although not giving a shit about the appearance of my feet has been a real time saver during my daily routine. No more lotions or foot files - just hide my feet away in a pair of socks, like a dirty secret, and I’m done!

Day Three:

Still crusty loaves of bread and still no peeling. I’m beginning to lose hope that my feet will ever resemble that of a baby. Stupid false advertising 🙁

Day Four:

I began to wonder if I had been so obsessive about taking care of my feet in the past few years that I just didn’t have any dead skin to shed. WRONG. Apparently even someone who files and lotions her feet everyday STILL has plenty of dead skin to get rid of. Today, the top layers of skin around my heels have started to peel like wet paper curling up around the edges. It’s so fucking gross!! I hope it doesn’t last long. The weather is so nice outside and I’d love to be able to wear my flip flops without feeling like I have some kind of communicable foot disease.

Day Five thru Eight:

The amount of skin peeling off my feet right now is INSANE. I wonder if this is what leprosy feels like. I’m walking around my house and leaving a small trail behind me like I’m in the story of Hansel & Gretel - except breadcrumbs are way less gross to follow home than dead foot skin. At least I won’t have to worry about getting lost on my way back from the living room.

I had the opportunity to have a tickle session with one of my playmates this week, but my feet are basically in solitary confinement right now - no visitors allowed. The thought of leaving one of my ‘lers with the mental image of my feet looking like two tiny snakes during their molting is NOT something I want to do. I mean, I’m super sad about missing the chance to be tickled, but not enough to show my feet in public. To anyone. Maybe EVER again.

P.S. - Still mourning the loss of my flip flops.

Day Nine:

After FOUR LONG DAYS my molting is finally done and I’m AMAZED by the results!! As dry and crusty as my feet have been this week, I had serious doubts that they would resemble anything even remotely close to a baby’s foot at the end of this tedious process....unless it was a baby pterodactyl. But they are softer than I’ve ever felt them. Not a hint of dry skin anywhere. Being the curious and masochistic ‘lee that I am, it’s my hope that along with them being softer, that they will also be more ticklish. They do seem more sensitive to touch - I’m even hyper aware of the feeling of the rug beneath my feet when I walk around the house.

I’m allowed to lotion my feet for the first time in almost TEN DAYS!! For a girl who lotions her feet twice a day, staying away from it and dealing with the dry feeling was one of the hardest parts of this process. Well, that and having to wear shoes in 75+ degree weather.

Overall, I’d have to give “baby foot” five stars for the results, but negative twenty stars for the hellish process of living a ‘lees worst nightmare - having gross feet 😆

What is the weirdest thing YOU’VE done in the hopes of becoming more ticklish? Please don’t leave me feeling like the only weirdo on here :D

Wow Maggie, you are a 'lers dream!!! Not to mention anyone who loves perfect feet! Any chance we'll get to see some pics of those gorgeous feet? Pretty please?? :p

Fascinating. I Haven't tried making myself more ticklish before as i am already pretty ticklish. But If there any good ways of making tummies more ticklish I'd like to hear them

Please have someone tickle your feet right away so we can see if they are as ticklish as we all hope.

I have seen videos of that peeling process before. :pukefight:
But it is great that the final result was excellent! :feets:

The process itself sounded like the very definition of misery, Maggie! But as Milagros said, it's awesome that the end result was worth it, and I'm sure every foot-lover will appreciate the lengths to which you went to make your feet as soft and as sensitive as possible! :)

your feet were always the best looking and softest I’ve ever seen. I can hardly imagine any improvement.
If you have actually made them More Ticklish than they already were, then you are in trouble. I might just spend our entire next session torturing your feet. Last session I got a few safe words from just foot tickling and now they’re even More sensitive? I can’t wait 😈😈😈

Wow Maggie, you are a 'lers dream!!! Not to mention anyone who loves perfect feet! Any chance we'll get to see some pics of those gorgeous feet? Pretty please?? :p

Well my feet definitely WEREN’T a ‘lers dream - they were a revolting nightmare :laughhard:

I will post some pics when I have my next session. It’s a lot easier when someone else takes the picture because trying to capture a good shot of your own soles is very challenging lol.

Fascinating. I Haven't tried making myself more ticklish before as i am already pretty ticklish. But If there any good ways of making tummies more ticklish I'd like to hear them

If you find a way to make tummies more ticklish, I’m all ears. It’s the one spot on me that is a total ZERO on the ticklish scale. Such a bummer :(

Please have someone tickle your feet right away so we can see if they are as ticklish as we all hope.

Believe me, I’m trying :D My playmates have been busy recently, so I haven’t had a tickle session in weeks. I’m dying to find out if my feet feel more ticklish!!! :happyfloa

I have seen videos of that peeling process before. :pukefight:
But it is great that the final result was excellent! :feets:

LMAO, I’m right there with you, Milagros - SO GROSS!! But I can’t argue with the results. My feet are super soft! If you have 10-12 days when you know you’re not seeing any of your playmates, I highly recommend trying it out. I’d love to hear about another ‘lees results!

The process itself sounded like the very definition of misery, Maggie! But as Milagros said, it's awesome that the end result was worth it, and I'm sure every foot-lover will appreciate the lengths to which you went to make your feet as soft and as sensitive as possible! :)

I hope my playmates appreciate the end result - I did this as much for them as I did for myself. More ticklish = more fun :D

your feet were always the best looking and softest I’ve ever seen. I can hardly imagine any improvement.
If you have actually made them More Ticklish than they already were, then you are in trouble. I might just spend our entire next session torturing your feet. Last session I got a few safe words from just foot tickling and now they’re even More sensitive? I can’t wait 😈😈😈

First of all, thank you for the sweet compliments about my feet. Your opinion means a lot :kiss: Secondly, holy shit did you get the butterflies going with your ticklish threats!! You did put me through quite a bit of tickle torture hell on my feet last time. I blame the discovery of the electric flosser for alla that begging lol.

You name the day, and I’m there. I know it’s only been a few weeks, but it feels like FOREVER.

Well my feet definitely WEREN’T a ‘lers dream - they were a revolting nightmare :laughhard:

I will post some pics when I have my next session. It’s a lot easier when someone else takes the picture because trying to capture a good shot of your own soles is very challenging lol.

You're not kidding me Maggie! Revolting? Nah! You can't make me believe that!! And I agree with having someone else taking the pictures. They can get straight on sole shots and maybe even a few tickling shots too! ;) If you ever get really hard up for a tickling, you can always look me up! :p

I don't think that Baby Foot is THAT disgusting. I mean after you use it, all you're peeling is dead skin. It probably would make your feet more ticklish.

I don't think that Baby Foot is THAT disgusting. I mean after you use it, all you're peeling is dead skin. It probably would make your feet more ticklish.

Maybe because I’m REALLY obsessive about my own foot care but I found the whole ten day process very hard to cope with! Everything I usually fight against: dry, cracked heels, callouses, dead skin, etc., I was forced to just sit back and let it happen for day and days!!! But I was very happy with the results. And after testing out my baby soft feet during a tickle session, I can say that they definitely felt more ticklish! I suppose that made the whole process worth it.... sort of ;)

..... Any chance we'll get to see some pics of those gorgeous feet? Pretty please?? :p

If you want to see some pics after my “baby foot” treatment was over, I posted some on my Fetlife profile. My user name over there is Eternal Tomboy. The pics are from a recent tickle session :)

I always enjoy reading these 'success' stories... kudos Eternal Tomboy!

The way you told the story was awesome. You are a fine writer, tomboy. Glad it worked out for you.

Nothing ever worth having is easy!

Believe me, I’m trying :D My playmates have been busy recently, so I haven’t had a tickle session in weeks. I’m dying to find out if my feet feel more ticklish!!! :happyfloa

And if you ever are at a loss for playmates, you can always call on me! ;) :p

I love the baby foot peel. It leaves my feet softer than any amount of exfoliating or moisturizing does.

I use body butter for mine and some spray it is good and makes my feet as smooth as glass.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back