• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well hello there...

SilverHealer84

TMF Novice
Hi everyone :) I've actually been lurking here for a very short time, and I finally decided to join *blush* Gosh, I never thought I'd join a tickling community...but I still haven't gotten over my intensely shy, nervous embarrassment about so much as even saying the t-word out loud LOL. You folks seem to be some of the nicest I've ever ran across in any sort of online community, and also seem easy to talk to. OK, rambling now...haha...anyway, my name is Mary, I'll be 23 in a couple weeks, and I'm really looking forward to posting now that I've delurked myself!

Hi Mary,

I'm Mitch. Welcome to the TMF. Congratulations on delurking, and making your first post. I'm a 37 year old White Male, who has been with the forum for nearly five years. TMF is a great place. I have no doubt that you will make friends rapidly.

Enjoy the forum. I hope we can chat or message at some point.

Mitch

and a fine welcome to be had, Silver! i'd like to hazard a guess and say you are a gamer chick?

cloudgazer2k said:
and a fine welcome to be had, Silver! i'd like to hazard a guess and say you are a gamer chick?

Thanks, both of you! :) And yes, I am a gamer...I'm a Final Fantasy nut, heheh. I'm a writer too and that's where the name Silver Healer comes from...it's a status of high magical power in a fantasy story I'm writing (and hope to publish one day).

Wow, I seem to ramble a lot. I'm just so happy to be here :happyfloa

Welcome to the club! Since you're a gamer I'm sure you're going to get along well with quite a few people here.

Hello Mary,

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you with us.

I'm a FFXI player. BST 75 BLU 75

Myriads

Welcome to the boards Mary, I think you'll fit in just fine. Oh and in High School I got the nickname RedMage, so yeah there's plenty of FF nut's around here ;) .

Khan54

Greetings , Mary! Congratulations on joining the forum.

No need to feel nervous or embarrassed 'round here ... most of us have gone through many of the same experiences concerning our lil' tickle-fetish. The great thing about this forum is that you finally come to realize that there's thousands of others who have a love for anything tickle-related.

Also , feel free to 'ramble' any time you like.

SilverHealer84 said:
but I still haven't gotten over my intensely shy, nervous embarrassment about so much as even saying the t-word out loud LOL.
Hi, and beware of tiring your family out with t-words now, within the next few month =))

Welcome to the TMF, SilverHealer84, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome aboard Mary.Glad to have you with us.Look forward to chatting one day.Once again,congrats for joining us.

Hey there Mary, glad you decided to join in the forum.

Have a great time be good to read your posts in future.

Take care and have fun :justlips:

Welcome, and congrats on your de-lurking. I know you'll have a great time here, we are a great bunch! Take care!

:D

Wow, thank you so much for the welcomes, everyone! :D :blush: I'm getting more comfortable already, which is a good thing...I really supressed my love of tickling for years, and I developed a kind of complex over it LOL...it's a rather long story, but oh well :)

Ahh, khan54...you were called RedMage...excellent! I remember being a little girl while my mom played the first FF, and she had the red mage in her party and it was named after me, and it was the red mage Mary who struck the killing blow to Chaos after the rest of Mom's party had been killed. I've had a very soft spot for red mages since then...hehe.

SilverHealer84 said:
anyway, my name is Mary, I'll be 23 in a couple weeks

Cue 5,000 replies from people delurking to reply to the nice young lady and an inox full of fun queries.

Hello Mary, I am Headsnap. Mind your head as you step into the cesspit :D

Headsnap said:
Cue 5,000 replies from people delurking to reply to the nice young lady and an inox full of fun queries.

Hello Mary, I am Headsnap. Mind your head as you step into the cesspit :D

LOL!!! Eep, what have I donneee....just kidding :)

Well, I've gotten some very nice PM's today, so that's good ;)

Hiya Headsnap, and thanks LOL

Welcome

Nice to see more ticklish women come out and introducing themselves. Welcome to Forum have fun girl.
Read your information, :firedevil fav spot right now is the navel loved reading that.

later,

BB

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back