• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well, isn't this something...

Speedbump

2nd Level Red Feather
Quote from TMFJeff in the chat room forums:

"We do NOT allow freedom of speech on the forum or in the chatroom."

So, for all the people that argued it in the past, you've won.

I think he means to not be too much of an asshole. theres plenty of flexibility here. I just don't believe in the golden rule of, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. that would be boring as hell! im sure he will clarify things.

Tell us,...... whom do you feel might be disenfranchised by this policy,.... and what would you like to say in their behalf? For the record, I don't allow it in my house, either.

The right of Freedom of Speech does not equate to the Right to be a mouth-breathing fucktard when you are a guest in someone's home. The Chatroom is Jeff's home. You are a guest. Act accordingly or be ejected.

And probably to the applause of or other guests.

Up until that you weren't aware that we moderate this forum, deleting posts that cross certain lines?

Up until that you weren't aware that we moderate this forum, deleting posts that cross certain lines?

I just thought you came off like a total douche. Period. You can do whatever you want with this thread now.

I just thought you came off like a total douche. Period. You can do whatever you want with this thread now.

I think you inferred his words wrong. That exact same phrase is written in Myriads post on the forum rules. You seem really angry and your posts make it seem like you really don't like to interact here. Why do you?

Man, I seriously gotta check out chat sometime.

It's the only subforum I haven't been to yet, but every couple of years I get reminded of it when it goes crazypants!

Besides, I haven't recieved the time-honored "cn i tikl ur fett hee hee hee?" PM yet. I figure this would be my best chance to get one.

The right of Freedom of Speech does not equate to the Right to be a mouth-breathing fucktard when you are a guest in someone's home. The Chatroom is Jeff's home. You are a guest. Act accordingly or be ejected.

And probably to the applause of or other guests.
Exactly so. This Forum is private property, just like somebody's home. If you are a guest and you act like an asshole, then you will be asked to leave. Maybe not the first time, but eventually.

Man, the rest of us are missing out. There must be some epic showdowns to cause a general thread talking about being banned or a complaint about the rules every other week!

Way to take it completely out of context. He also added something like
this: "This keeps the TMF from descending into the Youtube comments
section." Perhaps you'd be more at home there.

If the forum admins allowed freedom of speech, that would invite all manner of spam and clutter. If they went to the other extreme and censored all speech, there would be no conversation or interaction between forum members.

The trick is to find the sweet spot in between these two extremes. I think the stated forum rules pretty much achieve that objective. The only issue I see would be the consistency with which the rules are enforced, or at least the perceived inconsistency.

For example, TMF member R sees TMF members C, H, and M all violate the GR in a thread. R concludes, "I guess these rules aren't strictly enforced, and so he feels less inclined to follow them himself. What R doesn't realize (because he has no way of knowing) is that C, H, and M all received PM's by the moderator staff warning them that they'd better straighten up and fly right or suffer the consequences should future infractions occur.

It's a tricky business to manage, so I'm not all that inclined to offer complaints.

The way I look at it is this..

This forum is like Jeff;s Apartment/House. It would be like.., if Jeff had a party at his home, and said to his guests.. "You can all attend my party, but.. I don't allow smoking in my home". Jeff's home is his private property. He has every right to make whatever rules he wants to in his home. Those who don't like it.. have the following choices, play by his rules, and not smoke, leave voluntarially, or he can ask them to leave/throw them out.

I try to enjoy this forum for the reasons I do, and to limit debate of the general rules, unless its a question about a specific matter/post, in which case I will message someone privately. The general rules are what they are. Members have two choices, accept them, or leave.

The mods at the TMF do a great job. The rules are among the most relaxed I have seen online and Jeff and the others tend to let most infringements slide as far as practically possible. Anyone who's never visited the P & R forum ought to go and have a look - the invective spewed from both sides is pretty intense, and I know plenty of other forums that would have shut the entire place down and banned half their members by now if they had that many "discussions" of that nature.

Nobody's perfect, but this place is cool. Relax and enjoy being a tickle-fiend - this place makes you realise how much other fetishes suck. ;)

"chicago" I know, Myriads is a dick too. It's how people need to be these days. It's a fact of life I hate, among many. It's too bad that, from the black and blue, easy-going background of the original TMf, it came to such strenuous ways of dealing with the populace. I suppose people change in time. People used to be so happy to view an occasional video. Now people get pissed if girls aren't tickled "well enough", or with enough limitation to their physical attributes.

I'm trying to be genuine, but I can understand how I come off as a dick. See ya. :)

When the constitution was drafted I'm sure they had free speech in fetish forums in the back of their minds. But seriously, I enjoy the forum and gladly adhere to the few guidelines we have.

"chicago" I know, Myriads is a dick too. It's how people need to be these days. It's a fact of life I hate, among many. It's too bad that, from the black and blue, easy-going background of the original TMf, it came to such strenuous ways of dealing with the populace. I suppose people change in time. People used to be so happy to view an occasional video. Now people get pissed if girls aren't tickled "well enough", or with enough limitation to their physical attributes.

I'm trying to be genuine, but I can understand how I come off as a dick. See ya. :)

Sooo... who has changed?? And why does it matter? And how can you claim we don't have "Freedom" of speech when you can call the folks who do this thankless moderation job for free "dicks" ? Don't let the door hit ya... and yeah, the rest of our "cool" - let it be and move on since you're so bad at life as you claim.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back