• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

went out on a limb recently re: "the question"

lv2tkl

about a year ago i posted a thread about a conversation i overheard from a woman telling a guy how much she loved to be tickled...she went on and on about how it was better than sex and loved to be tickled til she couldn't breath...this was outside a bar and she was pretty drunk at the time...well, i was at the same bar recently and i was 98% sure that the same woman was there...i kept looking at her to be verify this...she smiled back a few times...later while a some of us were outside smoking we chatted a little and i introduced myself...before you knew it we were the only ones outside...i got up my nerve and said "I'm gonna ask you something that might sound strange, i think i heard you talking about this sometime ago...if it wasn't you i'm gonna be quite embarrased" she said "What is it?" so i said " Do you like to be tickled?"..she said "No, it wasn't me, i'm not very ticklish" just then another woman came outside and said "Watcha talkin about?" the first woman said "Tickling" so we had a little tickle-talk ( the second woman said that her older brother used to tickle her til she peed her pants on more than one occassion ) then we all went back inside...to be honest, i'm still not convinced that she wasn't the woman that i heard before, but since she denied it, i wasn't going to push the issue......

Bravo for taking the plunge!

Great effort! I hail you for having the guts to ask her! Life is too short, you know?

I regret the times I did not go for it far more than I do when I took chance and fell on my face.

...crazy how hard it is to ask such simple questions isn't it?

Cheers. :Hyrdrogen

Apparently it's very hard!

"i'm gonna ask you something that might sound strange, i think i heard you talking about this sometime ago...if it wasn't you i'm gonna be quite embarrased" she said "What is it?" so i said " Do you like to be tickled?"..she said "No, it wasn't me, i'm not very ticklish."

Translation from you: I'm going to creep you out, so brace yourself and have your guard up! I spy on other women's conversations when I'm out and I approach them way later on and ask them what they said, because I'm too nervous and I'm embarrassed about my sexuality.

Translation from her: Yes, it was me, I'm very ticklish.

You shot yourself in the foot and blew any chances of stimulating conversation when you told a stranger that you're going to ask her something that might sound strange to start off a conversation.

That was ballsy...

Dude that took some real balls to do. Good luck in the futture. I'm not big on how Stugot worded it, but if you thought it was her you should have talked about something els, maybe you could hit a gold mind with a hook up. Don't sweat it tho' any of us could have jumped the gun.

admittedly, it wasn't my smoothest move...i felt i needed to take a chance and that's how it came out...as far as eaves dropping on her conversation, she was drunk and very loud about it...the guy she was with looked a little embarrased and i was the only other person around...BTW, she didn't seemed "creeped out", as a matter of fact, she and the other lady that came out started their own conversation about tickling ( to be brief i left out a few parts in my first post) and they included me in it...

there's a chance that i'll see her there again...i know her name so i can strike up a friendly conversation...who knows, she might bring up tickling on her own ( esp if it really was her ) we'll see...........

Ace Riley said:
...crazy how hard it is to ask such simple questions isn't it?

Cheers. :Hyrdrogen

If you're a mute perhaps. Learn to have no shame; a wise person once said that shame and guilt are like a big pile of bricks that we carry around, and all you've got to do to be free of the burden forever is to put them down. That erudite chap was Satan. Listen to Satan's advice.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back