• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We're engaged!!!! :)

CapturedDoll

Verified
Mr. Feet my Bf asked me to marry him tonight!!!! I of course said yes!!!! We're engaged!!!!!!
He took me to the Courthouse in front of the time capsule we saw when I first came here. We said we'd both be around for the unveiling in 2106 together hehe. <3

So he stood there for a moment in front of me and said "Doll" (with my real name) since you came into my life I've been a happy man. And I want you to be in my life forever. (He got down on one knee and opened the box) Will you be my wife? Will you marry me?"

I said yes and that's when I took the ring and put it on. Then I took the ring out of my pocket I had for him. (I knew this was coming- we picked our rings out together a few weeks ago.) I said "Mr. Feet I want you to be in my life forever. I am so happy. Will you marry me too? And I took the box and opened it and he said yes. Then he put it on and we kissed and hugged.

Then we came back home and he put on the Kiss song "Forever" for us to dance together to. Oh the tears were streaming then for sure. I said "I am the happiest woman in the world."

So we're thinking maybe a year from now sounds good for us to be married. &#55357;&#56898; Wow, this is truly one of the happiest days of my life. It really feels like THE happiest day of my life. <3

Last edited:
Yayyyy!!!
Congratulations!!![emoji322]

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Mr. Feet my Bf asked me to marry him tonight!!!! I of course said yes!!!! We're engaged!!!!!!
He took me to the Courthouse in front of the time capsule we saw when I first came here. We said we'd both be around for the unveiling in 2106 together hehe. <3

So he stood there for a moment in front of me and said "Doll" (with my real name) since you came into my life I've been a happy man. And I want you to be in my life forever. (He got down on one knee and opened the box) Will you be my wife? Will you marry me?"

I said yes and that's when I took the ring and put it on. Then I took the ring out of my pocket I had for him. (I knew this was coming- we picked our rings out together a few weeks ago.) I said "I want you to be in my life forever. I am so happy. Will you marry me too? And I took the box and opened it and he said yes. Then he put it on and we kissed and hugged.

Then we came back home and he put on the Kiss song "Forever" for us to dance together to. Oh the tears were streaming then for sure. I said "I am the happiest woman in the world."

So we're thinking maybe a year from now sounds good for us to be married. �� Wow, this is truly one of the happiest days of my life. It really feels like THE happiest day of my life. <3

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! :typerhappy:

I am so glad for you two :Kiss2: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :gbtoast:

You are so awesome!!! :happycry:

Wish you and Mr Feet an everlasting happiness~

Last edited:
Congratulations to you and your BF on your engagement, Captured.

I wish you both a very happy life together!

OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!

SUPER CONGRATS TO DOLL AND FEET!

I WISH YOU BOTH THE HAPPIEST OF WEDDINGS! :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back