• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Were you ever really worried about being in to tickling?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
I don’t mean worried about being caught, I mean worried about yourself for having this fixation

I was worried girls would think i was weird but I don’t care about that anymore lol

Yes!

I thought I was the only one in the world into it. Seriously. I thought something was wrong with me (and true... there probably is, LOL but I cannot blame tickling for that!)

Since I have always loved tickling, I didn't really have anyone to talk to about it. I just played, and was played with. Younger me just didn't understand why I loved it more than anyone else around me. And it wasn't until I was in college AFTER the internet was a thing that I realized that other people loved it just as much as I did.

Strangely enough, I had a college friend who was into tickling too, but I didn't breathe a word to her about it. I just remember her mercilessly (and I mean BRUTALLY) tickling just about everyone in our Christian (lol) drama group. And I remember her telling me in the car that she just had to marry a guy who was ticklish. I thought, "Me too!" but I didn't tell her that.

Still, every once in awhile I think, even now, that I love this way too much. I really do. 😂

I was, a long time ago. But with the advent of the internet, and sites like this, not anymore because now I know there's a lot like me. And it's not like it's harmful or anything, compared to a lot of other things people are into.

Yes tickling and feet. But this forum was the first place to make me realise, a lot of people felt the same. :)

I still am. I just know now that if someone's really desperate to achieve their own goals of romance, they'll put up with you just the way you are. Just remember that unless someone's explicitly sharing they are into your thing, that this is a barter situation. You could always find out that after the steam has risen and fallen that when things go cold, that there was just more fabricated to make a marginal idea turn magical.

That's my ray of sunshine for now.

I should add that I was with a few girls I told about it and they didn't seem to care, in fact they seemed to like the fact that being tickled turned me on, so they made a point of doing it to me. Which is no different than the way most people like to tickle each other, for fun. And I was with one girl who I got to like being tickled by doing it to her while stimulating her erogenous zones.

So it's not really that weird at all.

Short answer is yes, I used to worry there was something wrong with me and/or others would think there was something wrong with me.

I still worry sometimes.

I should add that I was with a few girls I told about it and they didn't seem to care, in fact they seemed to like the fact that being tickled turned me on, so they made a point of doing it to me. Which is no different than the way most people like to tickle each other, for fun. And I was with one girl who I got to like being tickled by doing it to her while stimulating her erogenous zones.

So it's not really that weird at all.

I hear you on that one. A playful pinch in the right area turns it from "it tickles!" To "it tickles a lot.... but it turns me on a lot too". That being said I've never really had consistent results because the past is more powerful in people's minds than the present so I just go through periods of time where I forgot about it.

I hear you on that one. A playful pinch in the right area turns it from "it tickles!" To "it tickles a lot.... but it turns me on a lot too". That being said I've never really had consistent results because the past is more powerful in people's minds than the present so I just go through periods of time where I forgot about it.

I admit it's all in the past. I was never with those girls long, but that's just how it goes because it takes a lot more to have a good relationship than just good sex.

By the way, dude, I only saw your comment to me because I came in and checked, but I wish there was a notification for that, because it gets too difficult checking everything, and I noticed my comments to others don't always get answered either.

Is there some way I can be notified? I didn't see it in the settings.

I don’t mean worried about being caught, I mean worried about yourself for having this fixation

Both for me from the moment I realized I had my fetish for women's feet and for tickling from my pre-teen days to this very moment and I'm in my early 50's

A little during my pre-teen and early teenage years when I tickled a babysitter on her feet and also female friends of my sister during their sleepovers. I can still feel my pulse racing as I pulled off their socks and the first tickle contact on their feet without waking them up. I later learned from one of the girls that she was awake the whole time and had to struggle to not laugh. I was very embarrassed hearing about that, but lost all uneasiness when she came back for another sleepover…

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back