• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What a diabolical looking foot restraint.

marcusb

Verified
No movement there for sure. Would you want to be restrained like that?

foot bondage.jpg

Ah insex, ever creative with hardware. They have built an empire on it. Their devices are almost always sadistic, and not designed for comfort. On the other hand, they look like they popped out a dystopian future too. For the right audience gold.

Myriads

Notice the blood loss in the toes... not good. However, this could probably be used in a less sadistic way and be very effective.

Theatrical to be sure... but overkill for what it does. The hardware and engineering is mostly for visual effect.

No, not really. I kinda like my toes. Wouldn't really want them dying and falling off.

It looks about as comfortable as getting frost bite and gangrene at the same time. I prefer to be able to feel my toes, thank you.

Insex, Devicebondage, Infernalrestraints....NOMNOMNOM!! Awesome BDSM sites (for those who are into more than just tickling)! :munch:

I've seen that kind of contraption used for medical purposes in resetting wrist bones. I'd be hesitant to use it on my foot in fear of writhing and breaking a toe. :(

Used the right way it would be good they've obviously done it too tight in that pic and it looks grim.

Wow, looks hot and I'd try it out. Seems to make the feet completely helpless.

I agree with C.A.B., it looks like a great prop, but does not seem practical. If the toes/foot goes numb, you can kiss the tickling sensitivity goodbye.

It doesn't look like it's really meant for tickling. Like Cavum said, they're a great BDSM site.

Anyone knows which insex video the still comes from?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back