• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are some of the cute involuntary things that lees do in tickling clips?

krispyrice2222

TMF Poster
One thing that I always thought was absolutely adorable was how Jana Cova of CzechTickling would always try to play the damsel in distress in the beginning of the clip. She'd be a little whiny and look nervous, but once the tickling started she would completely drop the act and turn into a giggling mess with a big fat smile on her face the entire time.. I always loved that about her clips.

On a sidenote, I wish she hadn't given up the tickle biz. She was so perfect.

What say you?

I like when they wiggle their toes, either involuntarily or deliberately when their feet are about to be tickled. It's always adorable.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

For me, "involuntary" reactions are the name of the game in tickling clips. I don't see it as "cute," just stimulating when the reactions and twitching and wriggling appear involuntary--like her body's responding to the tickling on its own. It's hard to pick up until you have watched many clips, but you can tell when reactions are controlled, through bodily reactions to the sensations and general body language.

For me, "involuntary" reactions are the name of the game in tickling clips. I don't see it as "cute," just stimulating when the reactions and twitching and wriggling appear involuntary--like her body's responding to the tickling on its own. It's hard to pick up until you have watched many clips, but you can tell when reactions are controlled, through bodily reactions to the sensations and general body language.

this

When the girl being tickled wiggles her fingers involuntarily as she’s laughing, mimicking the tickling fingers of the girl tickling her. See Subby Girls “The Most Ticklish Girl in the World” for an example.

Giggling before they're going to get tickled and twitching. I know those are voluntary in some cases but you can usually tell if it is or not.

Raising their brows realizing they can’t do nothing to stop what’s coming :)
Involuntary giggles are also so cute

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back