• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are the main reasons for a guy to tickle a woman?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I know this might have been brought up before but if it did I just thought I'd ask anyway. I was just wondering what are the reasons a guy would want to tickle a woman besides being romantically involved?

These are the reasons I think in no particular order:
He's attracted to her.
They have chemistry.
She's very ticklish.

That's all I can think of for now. Look forward to your replies.

For me I thing a women's laugh is very pleasant to the ear even if she is screaming. I just enjoy the sound of her laugh.

People may not understand this, but my husband likes to tickle me because he likes to see me dread being tickled, then see me having to "endure" it to make him happy. I don't consider it sadistic--if I didn't want to do it I wouldn't, believe me--and it's no worse than anal sex (better actually). He also likes to see me lose my cool and get somewhat "embarrassed" at my loss of control. Weird I know, but it works fine for us.

I think it is often literally just for simple fun - certainly in the case of a man who does not find tickling erotic - I think he would tickle a woman for sheer fun, just messing about - but I there has to be some form of connection or chemistry there to start with, not necessarily sexual, but I don't think anyone would be drawn to tickling someone that they find unattractive or someone wildy different to them age-wise, or someone that they don't share other kind of laughs with. In the same way they wouldn't be playful in other ways with those people.

In my case, when I tickle a woman, the same as above applies and I will often tickle a platonic female friend in group situations as a fun/playful extension of our friendship and the social occasion we are sharing, particularly if her ticklishness is already know and provides amusement to everyone, but.....

Additionally it's a tool I use to establish a slightly more special connection with a woman that I've already started to bond/develop chemistry with, either on a one-to-one basis, or when we've perhaps separated slightly from the throng of a group situation. I will always have some sort of attraction to this girl, but not necessarily her looks and I wouldn't necessarily have any kind of romantic intentions towards her.

My reasons for tickling her are, that when the ticklish woman reacts, it's like a submission to the tickler - in that brief moment it's like she's saying "I'm yours now", it's an experience shared exclusively between the two people.....the way a ticklish woman may drop to her knees (then you help her up), the way she may fall in to your body, or reach out and tickle back or grab your arms in order to get you to stop - it creates a new dimension to the relationship and although it often goes hand-in-hand with romantic intentions, it can equally can just be a wonderful enhancement to a close platonic friendship.
Maybe it adds a bit of trust, or it adds an element of escapism to the friendship, keeps you both feeling young, maybe it's like telling a secret (ie. "I'm ticklish", ..."yeah, so am I!") - these things strengthen friendships, even if they do not lead to romance.

Cheers
TTG

The soft feel of her skin as you fingers flutter over her. Watching her try to maintain composure and then giving in to the sensation. Its alot like sex that way. The sound of her laughter, the mirthful look in her eyes, couldnt be sexier if she tried. Allowing me to tickle till my heart's content....its fun, especially if both love it. Really love it. To talk about it on the phone. The anticipation. To tickle her while you are inside her....what's not to like! Yet its all too rare in this world. Too rare

People may not understand this, but my husband likes to tickle me because he likes to see me dread being tickled, then see me having to "endure" it to make him happy. I don't consider it sadistic--if I didn't want to do it I wouldn't, believe me--and it's no worse than anal sex (better actually). He also likes to see me lose my cool and get somewhat "embarrassed" at my loss of control. Weird I know, but it works fine for us.

It's pretty much the wanting to get away, and not being able to that does it for me (giving or receiving). It might be a little sadistic, but what's a relationship without a little evilness to it?

I always considered that pretty run-of-the-mill as far as tickling fetishists go (me included). I'd also call that 'harmlessly sadistic'

I know this might have been brought up before but if it did I just thought I'd ask anyway. I was just wondering what are the reasons a guy would want to tickle a woman besides being romantically involved?

These are the reasons I think in no particular order:
He's attracted to her.
They have chemistry.
She's very ticklish.

That's all I can think of for now. Look forward to your replies.

Ummmm...... because you love to tickle? :shrug:

you might tickle them for fun, maybe you have a crush and its a way to express that

Probably for the same reasons a woman would want to tickle a guy?

Why do we like to tickle women? You may as well ask why do we like to see women naked? Or tied up? Or both? I think there's a lot of deep psychological reasons that we're really not supposed to figure out cause it'll ruin the magic of it.

It's certainly a way of bonding with someone, besides being a huge turn-on.

I think that there is definitely a control element to it. On some level, it's a way to get people to 'like' us... We all want to be liked, yes? If somebody is laughing, they are having a good time... and in this instance they are laughing because of us... We are 'forcing' them to like us...

Of course, I'm talking about a 'normal' psychological situation... *laughing* which almost doesn't apply in this forum... because for us, it is a fetish, right?

In my experience, m/f, f/m, and same-sex tickling are all the same. A tickler tickles to either dominate or convey affection to the ticklee.

I think that is INFCREDIBY sexy Amanda! Especially the part about how you " dread " the idea of having the bottoms of your bare feet tickled and how you simply have to just" endure" it

I think that is INFCREDIBY sexy Amanda! Especially the part about how you " dread " the idea of having the bottoms of your bare feet tickled and how you simply have to just" endure" it

Aside from the reasons already given, it may be an excuse to touch her and play around with her. When I was in high school, there were some guys who were fond of playfully tickling the girls. In my eleventh grade English class, there were a couple of guys like this. Every day, when the end-of-class bell rang, they'd zero in on a couple of girls, and as everyone was leaving the room, they'd get behind those girls and start tickling their ribs and sides as they both walked out of the room.

It can be a reason to touch without being too inappropriate. Plus, most people see tickling as a cute playful thing as long as it isn't done inappropriately ( I think so, anyway).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back