• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What brings out your inner ler?

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
What do lees do to really bring out your inner ler? I.e. more than just your usual desire to tickle...what do they do or say that just puts your desire to tickle into overdrive, whether that means increasing the intensity, or duration, or increasing the pleasure for the lee, or using more spots at once...what just really brings out your inner ler?

For me, it's when a girl slips into a bikini or nice lingerie knowing she's going to be tickled, and then puts one of her ticklish spots right where she knows it'll be tickled, like extending her feet towards me, or lying with her tummy in my lap. It drives me crazy.

You?

For me it's rather not what she wears but her bad behaviour, when she knows it's gonna be torture for her if she gets tickled, yet she has that personality that makes her keep mocking the tickler and never giving up before the tickling actually starts. And then there's a different story :)

Once tickling begins, what would put me into 'overdrive' would most likely be begging.

What I find very suggestive is naked belly and lifted arms, with armpits that beg to be tickled. ^^

Last edited:
For me before a session its when my Lee continually taunts me. He knows it's going to be bad yet he continues his verbal assault. He also stretches his spots right in front of me which drives me wild.
During a session his reactions to my little fingers raping his body of screams. The begging, screaming and uncontrollable laughter sends me into an absolute frenzy.

For me it's the sight of an unknown woman in the supermarket reaching up for an item on the top shelf. As she reaches, her top rides up a bit, exposing her bare midriff, and possibly an armpit if her top is sleeveless.

For me it's the sight of an unknown woman in the supermarket reaching up for an item on the top shelf. As she reaches, her top rides up a bit, exposing her bare midriff, and possibly an armpit if her top is sleeveless.

this and a woman who's wearing flip flops and takes her foot out exposing the soles of her feet and scrunching her toes all I do is run to the end of my chain and bark at that point

For me before a session its when my Lee continually taunts me. He knows it's going to be bad yet he continues his verbal assault. He also stretches his spots right in front of me which drives me wild.
During a session his reactions to my little fingers raping his body of screams. The begging, screaming and uncontrollable laughter sends me into an absolute frenzy.

So are you saying you enjoy the taunting haha ;)

The first thing that comes to mind is stretching. The kind of lazy stretch where your shirt rides up and some bare midriff is exposed. That definitely makes me wanna pounce. But in Mr. Tickle's scenario... if they just lie in my lap all for it like that, I'm gonna have a hard time saying 'no' there.

Seeing a woman in black hose and heels kneeling and her heels pop out of the shoes. Seeing that gets me going instantly! I just want to attack her right then and there!

I feel the need to post at least once a year now so let me share here. The thing that makes me want to tickle? The thing that gives me itchy fingertips?

There's just something about a man in a suit. A man who likes to don his gorgeous suit and tie and shiny shoes and he knows he looks top shelf---well take that man, and let him have a bit of an attitude. Let him be cock of the walk. Let him forget he's talking to his ler.....and that he's desperately ticklish.... and that my fingers are so very close to his ribs...and that one little squeeze will remind him how ticklish he is everywhere else.

I love getting my hands one a big strong confident man who secretly craves my long red nails and soft pink fingertips grazing and squeezing him from ears to toes. When he knows that and flaunts his attitude, it makes for hot tickling! Toss on a nice English accent or an appreciation for my tootsies, and I could play all day and night!

JoBelle

When my Girlfriend runs her smart mouth, and grins up at me from her position usually on the bed, all spread out and just daring me to do something. Or when she's already laughing, for some reason I love wrapping my arms around her middle and digging into her sides. Her screams and giggles are fuel enough to go on and on for hours, but as ticklish as she is I always manage restraint. :)

The first thing that comes to mind is stretching. The kind of lazy stretch where your shirt rides up and some bare midriff is exposed. That definitely makes me wanna pounce. But in Mr. Tickle's scenario... if they just lie in my lap all for it like that, I'm gonna have a hard time saying 'no' there.

Great minds think alike!

I feel the need to post at least once a year now so let me share here. The thing that makes me want to tickle? The thing that gives me itchy fingertips?

There's just something about a man in a suit. A man who likes to don his gorgeous suit and tie and shiny shoes and he knows he looks top shelf---well take that man, and let him have a bit of an attitude. Let him be cock of the walk. Let him forget he's talking to his ler.....and that he's desperately ticklish.... and that my fingers are so very close to his ribs...and that one little squeeze will remind him how ticklish he is everywhere else.

I love getting my hands one a big strong confident man who secretly craves my long red nails and soft pink fingertips grazing and squeezing him from ears to toes. When he knows that and flaunts his attitude, it makes for hot tickling! Toss on a nice English accent or an appreciation for my tootsies, and I could play all day and night!

JoBelle

THIS. I totally fantasize about a very confident, well-dressed man who despite his size and capability secretly wants me to make him lose his mind. With this understanding in mind, his brazen attitude would send me into overdrive.

Also I think there's a cute-agression factor in my real-life experiences. (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cuteness-inspires-aggression/) My boyfriend is a cartoon and sometimes he does something I find so hilariously adorable that I have to attack him.

Oh, well, I love tickling my guy when he's falling asleep. When his eyes are closing and he totally loses control of his body is the right moment to attack. I find it so funny!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back