• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what causes people to become less ticklish?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
I was ticklish when I was younger...
Am I too smart to laugh when someone touches me? Are my nerves dead inside or something? I wish I could reverse this... :confused: :(

If it's to cold in the room/place you are gonna tickle it was ruin alot.

you may be expecting the tickle.
try being blindfolded.
that could work.

plus, if your feet are not ticklish then it may be that you have thick soles.
if that is the case then use a ped egg.

maybe try foreplay, before the tickling.

experiment...

it might just be the person who is tickling you, might not be very good at it.
or just the kind of mood you are in.
for instance, sometimes i am very ticklish, whilst other times i am not.

hope this helps.

Cruel twists of evil fate can take it away. But it can come back. Mine is!

you may be expecting the tickle.
try being blindfolded.
that could work.

it might just be the person who is tickling you, might not be very good at it.
or just the kind of mood you are in.
for instance, sometimes i am very ticklish, whilst other times i am not.

hope this helps.

I've tried a blindfold, that doesn't work. Even when I don't know where I'll be tickled I'm still expecting it. Especially if I am ever tied up and tickled, it's obvious I know what's coming. How do people get past that?

maybe you can try hypnosis. a large part of ticklishness has to do with the reaction of your CNS. however your subconscious overrides the CNS. for instance if your mind is in the right state, you can avoid all pain. conversely if your mind is in the right state, you can increase sensations...like tickles. so maybe you can get a book or a tape on self hypnosis...or find a skilled hypnotherapist in your area who can assist you.

feet

My experience is with my own feet and a couple of ex-girlfriends with sensitive soles.

Walking barefoot a lot is definetly going to reduce ticklishnes (maybe arches can still be rather ticklish). Years ago I used to practice martial arts and my feet were far less ticklish than now

Cold feet are mostly unticklish.
Pur your lee to use cotton socks or tickle their feet after a nice nap in bed under sheets where feet are warm and ready.

Some people are basically not ticklish at all (too bad) Others are not ticklish when angry (my wife)

Diego

Whos tickling you?

Everyones different and some genuinly do loose theyre ticklishness, But I find im only ticklish if im really comfortable with the person doing it.

Even if its a partner you are sexually comfortable with, if you doubt yourself or feel nervous or lie there judging yourself, it can seriosuly damage your reactions.

Might take time and slow progression.

Good luck :)

now get out there and take one for the team.............

Heat and baby lotion/oil can sometimes make feet more sensitive. Also varying the touch from feathers, fingers(nails),brushes, pens, da' Sonicare etc may help. Bondage and or roleplay may help as well as making a tickle map/inventory of your formerly ticklish spots. Good luck, the last thing the world needs is less tickling.

i can't understand the reason but sometimes my feets are ticklish but also sometimes i feel nothing when someone tickle my soles

:angel: I don't know because I have never had that problem, BUT my friend told me she is not as ticklish anymore because she was tickled too much. Hell I can't be tickled enough.<<<<----:feets:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back