• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do people do to get tickled?

Miss Serendipity

Verified
Found this online once: thought I'd share

1. Going barefoot. -I think a bare foot is just asking to be tickled -whatever the situation. -This also includes strappy sandles, or shoes that slip off easily/dangle.
2. Telling people they're ticklish. (It's practically asking to be tickled)
3. Telling people they are NOT ticklish (that's something that needs to be proven)
4. Tickling someone else (it's the opening volley in the inevitable tikcle-war)
5. Arguing over silly things (silly arguments usually result in teasing/tickling)
6. Stretching. -raising your arms, leaning back, exposing your bare tummy, etc
7. Leaving your feet in the way. (If someone's trying to sit down, and there is a pair of feet in their chair - it's only logical to tickle them 'till they move!)
8. Hanging your feet over something. (anyone in reach will be thinking about tickling that vulnerable foot)

Are there anymore ideas you can think of?...

Last edited:

1. Going barefoot. -I think a bare foot is just asking to be tickled -whatever the situation. -This also includes strappy sandles, or shoes that slip off easily/dangle.
3. Telling people they are NOT ticklish (that's something that needs to be proven)
5. Arguing over silly things (silly arguments usually result in teasing/tickling)
7. Leaving your feet in the way. (If someone's trying to sit down, and there is a pair of feet in their chair - it's only logical to tickle them 'till they move!)
8. Hanging your feet over something. (anyone in reach will be thinking about tickling that vulnerable foot)

I would add this: Standing in a door way with hand propped on top of door facing leaving side and ribs vulnerable.

... be good looking?

:jester::jester::jester:

oo that's a good answer lol....

i don't do anything to ask to get tickled..except the occasional sticking my feet in my husband's face in the hottub...which only gets me his icky feet back in my face...lol..:jester:

It should be that easy, and yet not everyone thinks this way. I know i am wired like that, but having asked around, many many vanillas don't respond to open invites like these. Some do, or would, but not an overwhelming majority.

Just my $0.02; and hey, when did they remove the symbol for cents from keyboards??????

favorite of mine as a kid was laying on the floor with my feet up on the couch hoping that my friends would tickle it while watching movies.

:p:p:p
What do I do to get tickled? You know what? I can't think of one thing that I do consistently that brings on tickling. I would never, ever think of "helping things along." I'm just not that devious.
There have been a few times when I was just minding my own business, humming an angelic tune, with a lighted halo. It is in those moments that I have recieved some of the most depraved tickling of my life.:angel::angel::angel:

:p:p:p
What do I do to get tickled? You know what? I can't think of one thing that I do consistently that brings on tickling. I would never, ever think of "helping things along." I'm just not that devious.
There have been a few times when I was just minding my own business, humming an angelic tune, with a lighted halo. It is in those moments that I have recieved some of the most depraved tickling of my life.:angel::angel::angel:

That's just because your Helenic nature invites it!!

Recently, I've found that poking/tickling female friends gets me tickled a lot...once they discover my humorous reaction to being tickled myself, it's happened a fair bit more... :D

Unfortunately there is no ultimate set of rules for getting tickled, you just have to experiment and find what works... if you want to get tickled, that is! :p

I usually wait til they touch me somewhere that could be ticklish, and jump and make a face.. and then they ask "what?" and i reply.. I'm really ticklish.. so watch where ya touch please.. then u just let the games begin lol

I myself have done all of these at one point or another. Most of them recently. My roommate seems to delight in tickling me as she walks by when I'm doing one or more of these.

normally, i attack my girl, she gets me back, then the tickle war emerges...with one of us often being tied to something immobile.

I don't think it's necessarily what you do, it's more so who you're around. Most people don't think about tickling, so they're not going to do it unless they're trying to flirt or something. We, on the other hand, are frequently looking for ways to tickle or be tickled, so those "rules" for getting tickled seem pretty straightforward to us, but not so much to other people. Although sometimes they do work, and it makes me happy :xpulcy:

..........I smile my most enticing smile....I lift up my shirt to reveal my belly.......and I say "tickle me".....;)

works every time...

I had a girlfriend who used to always tickle me just because she knew it would trigger me to tickle her to death,or at least attempt to. :D.She is one I really regret letting slip away. :sowrong:

Sometimes you just need to ask!

As in: "You know I love it when you tickle me. Would you please...?"

It's worked for me, jus' sayin.' :upsidedow

~JP

~JP

As far as being in a relationship, this can work very well. I started dating a girl when i was in college, and the very first night we hung out in private she interrupted our inaugural make out session to tickle me. She loved poking at me whenever she could, and eventually I built up the courage to ask her to tie me up. Although I never could get her to tickle me more heavily than just little pokes and light grazing, it was a huge relief to tell her that I liked it when she tickled me and have her eyes light up with mischief.

"Maybe I'll tickle you here..."

~JP

I love this thread; it's so real...

Depending on the person I am with, normally my bf, i will tickle him to start the game... or I admit that if we are in an intimate moment, I will tell him to "tickle my feet" or "suck my toes" at the moment that I want that sensation most... and that moment varies.

It's my attempt at behaving Domme when I am 98% a subbie...

Lea

..........I smile my most enticing smile....I lift up my shirt to reveal my belly.......and I say "tickle me".....;)

works every time...

Sounds like an excellent way to "invite" a tickling. ;)

So are feet a fun place for you to be tickled too? :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back