• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do we love about tickleshotel...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
What do we love about Tickleshotel. For me its the fact that she's warm and cuddly in personality and is the Warm and Cuddly Teddy Bear I would love to have as a girl. :redheart: :wub: :twohugs: :cuddle: :Kiss2: :feets: :cool:

Now what about you... What does tickleshotel mean to you.

Scribe has no shame

ticklishscribe said:
What do we love about Tickleshotel. For me its the fact that she's warm and cuddly in personality and is the Warm and Cuddly Teddy Bear I would love to have as a girl. :redheart: :wub: :twohugs: :cuddle: :Kiss2: :feets: :cool:

Now what about you... What does tickleshotel mean to you.

Jeez Scribe, why do you continuously debase yourself with these hotel threads? The girl has made it clear that's she's not interested in you. And, as a woman, if I saw a similiar thread about me, from an unrequited admirer, I would be very embarrassed about being put on the spot in such a brash way. And I would be more than a little pissed. If she doesn't respond it makes her look callous. Maybe you just need to drop it for a while. There's a fine line between pursuing a suitor and being a stalker.

I found tickleshotel to be upright and honest.

A lot of people ask why do you continuously debase yourself by posting.

A lot of people on this site like her, including me. Can we say the same about you? I can't. Enough said... :disgust:

Lindsey said:
Jeez Scribe, why do you continuously debase yourself with these hotel threads? The girl has made it clear that's she's not interested in you. And, as a woman, if I saw a similiar thread about me, from an unrequited admirer, I would be very embarrassed about being put on the spot in such a brash way. And I would be more than a little pissed. If she doesn't respond it makes her look callous. Maybe you just need to drop it for a while. There's a fine line between pursuing a suitor and being a stalker.

tickleshotel is a sweetie..loyal with a great giggle.

Last edited:
I don't know her very well, but she seems like a pretty cool cat

ticklishscribe said:
A lot of people on this site like her, including me. Can we say the same about you? I can't. Enough said... :disgust:
I like Lindsey and Hotel just fine!!!!!

I also like ..............................hot dogs apple pie and......well you know!!!!

Oh and for the record she has told me things are going very well for her right now!!!!!!!

I've met Tickles twice and enjoyed her company each time..Lindsey seems preety cool to me :xpulcy:

Scribe-your real sweet for creating this thread for me,but no more please..

Lindsey,I don;t believe we have spoken at all but you seem to know quite a bit about the situation

Isabeau-Thanks hun!,your a sweetie too and I miss chatting with you

kered ;;thank you hun,

Illtckluu,thank you too,hope to chat again soon

I know there are more I want to reply,but this is all time I have for tonight :(

Continuing with my thank you for responses to those who have replied,but I feel it may be best to close this thread as it was sweet of scribe but I am doing wonderful having a life outside of TMF taking care of real priorities and I am now on TMf only occasionally though my passion for tickling,being tickled will always be a part of me and I am working on attending gatherings in the future..

Anyways...

Strider,thank you very much for responding..I heard you had a great time among others attending Passive Arts party. I would love to attend future gathering in my home birth state of california

Luvgirlsfeet,Thank you hun for responding and I really enjpyed your company each time we have met in person too :bump: :poke3:

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back