• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you all think of FetLife?

A/S/H

TMF Regular
I'm having a hard time making friends on this site, so I'm thinking of making a FetLife account. Would anyone on here recommend it? I'm somewhat hesitant because it's described as Facebook for fetishes, and I'm afraid that might make it easier for people I know to stumble onto my account by accident and find out my secrets. What do you all think? Is it safe? Should I try it out?

P.S. I didn't really know which forum to put this in. Sorry mods...

@ Amon:

I have known a lot of people on both TT and TMF who have joined Fetlife, including me and its a vast site with lots of information.
The layout and format is not so user friendly as some sites but the scope is vast.
It is possible to join various groups and the tickling sector is well covered.
If your into more than tickling then maybe the site is for you, a lot of people who were on the now defunct MDS (my dungeon space) site now have a section on there, but fetlife is not as good as MDS.
Safety,security, privacy, is about the same as most sites, it hinges on the user to a large degree.
If you can manage Facebook then you should be ok.
There is a listing for various states and Virginia has a lot of members so if meeting in real life or going to events is your thing then its covered.

I personally love it, but I am into way more then just tickling and very into BDSM. I have only found one other person I had known in my vanilla life, but she was someone I didn't care really care that she found me on there. I say if you're into more things then tickling, into BDSM, and enjoy Facebook it is a must join. Now people only into tickling can of course join, but what I have personally noticed is the tickle fetish group is small compared to other groups.

I know a lot of people consider it the gold standard for fetish shit, but honest to god all I can find are disgusting freaks on it. It's very likely just my horrible, horrible location, but I have nothing too complimentary to say about it.

People kept telling me to sign up, and once I did, I found it less than useless. It was funny though, because all the people who wanted me to friend them on FetLife were people I had met IRL, so I was like, "I hang out with you in person, why do I need to friend you on some website I never use?"

I forgot to mention I also met my boyfriend of two years and going strong through FetLife. I personally feel FetLife is better when it comes to finding someone to date or play with.

Before I left the local scene, I had more luck finding people to tickle through Fet than I did here. It's all about the presentation, being vetted by known members of the community, and not being a total fuckwit (which could be covered by your presentation, but I had to include "fuckwit").

By going to community events, you have the opportunity to mingle and get to know like-minded individuals. I've met several ladies that would have never thought to include tickling as a "yes, please!" in their list of play options until I got to know them.

Keep in mind that there are quite a few people who may disdain tickling and find it infantile, or others who have it as a major hard limit. However, anything is possible with the right attitude.

Thanks for all of your input, everyone :) To be honest, I don't really want to do it anymore. After doing more research on it, I found out, like P[a]pi said, that you'll only love it if you love Facebook and, like porcelaindoll2 has said, it is really only useful to those who into more than just tickling. I mean, I have a foot fetish too but I still don't think it's enough to warrant joining FetLife. I think I just stick with this and be patient. I'm bound to meet cool people on this site eventually. Anyways, thanks again everyone :)

Before I left the local scene, I had more luck finding people to tickle through Fet than I did here. It's all about the presentation, being vetted by known members of the community, and not being a total fuckwit (which could be covered by your presentation, but I had to include "fuckwit").

By going to community events, you have the opportunity to mingle and get to know like-minded individuals. I've met several ladies that would have never thought to include tickling as a "yes, please!" in their list of play options until I got to know them.

Keep in mind that there are quite a few people who may disdain tickling and find it infantile, or others who have it as a major hard limit. However, anything is possible with the right attitude.

I find it hysterical that hardcore subs who welcome hanging by their wrists, flogging until bleeding, piercings & pokings, and all the rest forbid tickling. Of course, these are EXTREMELY ticklish people. And of course, these are exactly the subs we want to tickle. Really speaks volumes about the intensity of the stimulation when skilled tickling meets vulnerable flesh.

I find it hysterical that hardcore subs who welcome hanging by their wrists, flogging until bleeding, piercings & pokings, and all the rest forbid tickling. Of course, these are EXTREMELY ticklish people. And of course, these are exactly the subs we want to tickle. Really speaks volumes about the intensity of the stimulation when skilled tickling meets vulnerable flesh.

For at least 3 women, they were bullied and tortured with tickling by family members or other kids, so it's a huge trigger for them. Only one out of that three was able to keep herself in a positive frame of mind while I (very gently) tickled her. It was over before it started, but she made a big jump in her personal progress to work past traumas.

Thanks for all of your input, everyone :) To be honest, I don't really want to do it anymore. After doing more research on it, I found out, like P[a]pi said, that you'll only love it if you love Facebook and, like porcelaindoll2 has said, it is really only useful to those who into more than just tickling. I mean, I have a foot fetish too but I still don't think it's enough to warrant joining FetLife. I think I just stick with this and be patient. I'm bound to meet cool people on this site eventually. Anyways, thanks again everyone :)

Honestly, you'd be surprised. However, walk your path your way, and do as you will. Fetlife will be there if you decide to use it in the future.

When it comes to fellow tickling enthusiasts, I get the same response I do here as on Fetlife. Seems the only people interested in having a session with me, live far away. However, I have been curious about other kinks as well. Fetlife is good if you wish to meet up with fellow kinksters to talk about a variety of things(vanilla and kink).

I myself look to actually make friends I can hang out with, go bowling, grab a drink, etc. With the multitude of munches and events that take place(pretty much in the NJ/NYC/PA area), I have been able to find a few people to hang out with. I have also been able to enlighten a few on the aspects of tickling, and a few of the women I have hung with have been open to it. Its all in how you present it.

I can easily say I have had more success in my short time on FetLife than I have had on here, but I am glad both these sites exist.

Hi, Amon-

If you want to get bombarded with dick pics, it's great!
Other than that, you can meet a lot of people on FL, although you need to be very specific in listing your interests and join tickle-centric groups.
I bop in there occasionally, just to say hello to FL friends.

-MRB

join tickle-centric groups.

Not entirely true, though my results may not be the same as others.

When I was learning about the lifestyle, I met some great people that helped me break the ice at social events. Once people vetted me, I had many tickle adventures afterwards.

As I stated before, presenting yourself well opens a lot of doors when it comes to fetish/BDSM folks. Having a good reputation, being SSC/RACK aware, and being social can all help one move about the scene and find friends, playmates, and maybe even a relationship.

When I started, I was the new guy that liked to tie up chicks and tickle them. After a few months, I was invited to host talks and demos on tickling, foot torture, and violet wand use.

A smiling, social, and relatively interesting fetishist will go much farther than limiting oneself to only tickling related groups and events (which may or may not exist in a given area).

My thoughts exactly! Haha.

A smiling, social, and relatively interesting fetishist will go much farther than limiting oneself to only tickling related groups and events (which may or may not exist in a given area).

This has greatly been my experience as well. My SO and I regularly find people intrigued and willing to try tickling at general kink events. It helps that he has me to tie up and tickle while we are there, but that inevitably leads to curious people coming up with questions and wanting to try it.

This has greatly been my experience as well. My SO and I regularly find people intrigued and willing to try tickling at general kink events. It helps that he has me to tie up and tickle while we are there, but that inevitably leads to curious people coming up with questions and wanting to try it.

An excellent point! All of the subs that allowed me to tickle them were intrigued by scenes I had with others. Which then lead to discussion, then negotiation, then giggle treatment.

Of course, I also have a wide array of torture tools at my disposal, and I don't always have just tickling scenes. However, breaking the ambient soundtrack of moaning, crying out, and screams with a bout of forced mirth always brought a smile to my face and got people wondering "What is he DOING to that poor girl?".

Fetlife is garbage. I've probably met 1-2 dozen people from okcupid. Currently seeing a lady that's into rough play and lets me do whatever I want to her. Not to mention I think we click on spiritual level.

Fetlife seems to be where you go after you've broken into the scene and have loads of great photos to boast to the small amount of friends you will probably have on there. I never understood why some people refuse to meet a person they first contacted online. If you choose a safe, public place to meet at and cover your bases, then meeting people either way is not much different. Fetlife is not a dating/matching site. It's just a poorly executed, kink-oriented version of Facebook. You can upload dirty photos and the background is black. That's it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back