• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you do with "mature" ticklers?

Lord_Zobor

Ok, bear with me here. I am a mature, male tickler(61). I am by no means a dinosaur, or a perve, I am active and healthy. However, I have discovered two problems. One, here on the west coast of Canada, there seems to be no female lees. Second, having checked other sites, it appears that 20-30 somethings want only those of their own age range, and 40 somethings want someone younger to play with. Oh, I had two responses from the TMF, both from my area, one never got back to me, the other was 19 and was shocked that someone as old as me would be interested in tickling. The bottom line is no one wants someone as old as their father, or worse, their grandfather. So tell me, anyone, where do mature people with a tickling fetish find someone to play with? I guess I should just check myself into the rest home.

I can't really speak about your area specifically, because I'm way on the other side of the US :) but I can say that there are folks of all ages who attend gatherings and play, and as a 25 year old female lee, I don't find any of the ones I've met the least bit creepy or think they're "too old" to be into tickling. They're all fun and playful, and I really enjoy their company!

I'm sorry you haven't had great luck, but try not to be discouraged. Perhaps if you post a bit more and let people see more of your personality, you might have someone in your area contact you! :)

Good luck!

I don't think anyone's "too old" for a fetish. Hell, I know I'm still gonna be into tickling when I'm older. I think the only problem people might have is that some older people approach younger people in kind of a creepy way at times, and that could cause some people to make incorrect judgments about you.

But yeah, just post on the forum, be active, and you could get people your age messaging you that you didn't realize were here. Good luck! :)

I agree with Lyz. My DaddyDom is in his fifties, and I'm in my early twenties. While we do enjoy tickling, it's so much more than that (but I'm getting off track). You could try fetlife.com to see what you can find.

My first Dom was 64 and I was 26; we had a great connection and his maturity was a big part of what drew me to him :) We met at a munch for a local group; I'd strongly suggest attending real life events if you can!

I know that there is a seriously lack of a tickling community on the west coast. (Born and raised) but I would try Bella + Skip's advice. Attend some sort of gathering, if you can. I've only been to a few gatherings, and alot of the older men there were fun and easy to get along with. Although I'm not too sure what's going on in the WC these days.

Don't settle for a rest home. Unless it's some sort of dungeon-style resthome. :D

Well thanks to you all. I'm willing to travel to connect with a lee. I have tried Fetlife, and that's where I found the most rejection. I have posted with no results, but will keep trying.

I'm glad to hear that you're all bout tickling at 60 years old. It is a real shame that you havnt had any real luck yet, but you have my blessing!

...Unless it's some sort of dungeon-style resthome. :D

This just gave me the most brilliant idea for a business venture in about 30 years.:idea:

But anyway, dude, I think women are attracted to experience as much as anything. A whole forest of kinky people out there, I'm sure you can find at least a few girls who want to be dominated by someone older. Good hunting. :thumbsup:

REALLY, yes, not a bad idea.... Gotta keep em young.... :p

Don't settle for a rest home. Unless it's some sort of dungeon-style resthome. :D

That also occurred to me, reading that. TT might want to run with this idea like, now :D and see who shows up... :jester: That will be the ONLY home for the aged where they'll literally be beating the doors down....
:imouttahe to get IN..... :p

But SIXTY is not even close, or shouldn't be :shock: It's "the new fifty" and if you eat right & stay active you'll stay much younger much longer, I'm sure you know that already --

There are some 20-40-somethings who are going on 90, who needs that :xlime: A 60-something tickle-kink is infinitely more compelling than a 35 year-old couch potato who's more interested in the TV remote... Or the latest ("Playstation," Wii, Whatever it is... :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I know it's not quite the same, but when I was 18, my first Ler was 46, and he is still my best and favorite ler :) Older men have a great Daddy appeal, and I know there are tons of babygirls out there, so don't give up!

You've been a member here for more than two years, and have only made nine posts. People need to get to know you. I'm in the sixty age range and having no problems meeting people. Although You can't go up to these woman and ask to tickle them right off the bat.

A lot of people have said that there are plenty of younger women who'd be into someone older, and this is true, but be careful if you approach a woman who's significantly younger than you. I've had older men be way too forward with me and it sort of freaks me out. Not saying that you'll be too forward, just a warning. If you're going to approach a woman who's a lot younger, make sure she'd be into an older man before asking to tickle her or anything along those lines.

Might I suggest you start saving now and go to NEST in 2011. Get your passport and c'mon over to the east coast. I know some ticklers in your age bracket had quite a great time at this years.

I patiently waited to get old so I would grow out of this, and it never happened, so now I've gotten used to it. It clearly never fades.

How willing are you to tickle someone as old or older than yourself? You don't have to be honest with me, or even answer me, but do be honest with yourself. There may be insight there.

And maybe not, I'm just not familiar enough with your situation. Everybody is different.

Either way though, best of luck.

How about "i,m an 19-22 year old tickler" i just happen to have a birth certificate say,s i,m 52 yrs old,..i don't look my age neither do i act it,.in fact if age comes up in a conversation i just ask "how old do you think i am" ?..i got 8 fingers and 2 thumb , the oils checked and all the fluids are topped up , a vivid imagination the motor is runnin , lets go for a ride baby..ZOOM ZOOM...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back