• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what do you do?

davidms

It has been sooooo long since I had a willing Lee to have some fun with. Its a very frustrating feeling! How do You guys handle dry periods, where you have such an itch to meet up with somebody, but there just no current options?

I am in your same situation....and yes, it´s a very, very, very frustrating feeling, to watch so many tickling videos and not be able to tickle any girls, sometimes I think I might go crazy if I don´t tickle some female feet soon....but my situation is quite peculiar, because I have an exclusive foot/tickling fetish, there´s no other way I can get aroused....so, I just don´t know what´s the best thing to do.

I just get through it. It's been two years for me in July. I tend to have spells where I write a lot just to get the angst out. I'm a ler and a lee and I haven't gotten to do either for a long time now. But, life goes on..

Just copied and pasted this from another thread because it fit this one also....

I either go to strip clubs to tickle girls feet, or there's a hooker I've found who I have tickled once and in the future will probably do more with her than just tickle. Tickling the strippers is fun but they can't service me afterward like the hooker can. The only thing standing in the way of that is being able to afford it and for the moment anyway, I can. My fetish is very important to me, I want it indulged and I deserve to have what I want.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back