• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you guys think about a mature cartoon with alot of tickling but good writing

shane2

TMF Expert
How would you guys feel about a cartoon for a mature audience involved tickling but has a compelling story similar to like the agencies comics but better writing ,and convincing voice actors, say like 22 minutes an episode.

I would certainly love to see something like this. Sadly, I think the market is too niche for something like this to be made, but I would certainly enjoy it if it was made.

Fun fact: the average animated TV show costs around $100k per episode.

There's a reason the only tickling-focused anime that ever popped up online was basically three looped frames and two shots that alternated for the entire episode.

Fun fact: the average animated TV show costs around $100k per episode.

There's a reason the only tickling-focused anime that ever popped up online was basically three looped frames and two shots that alternated for the entire episode.

what anime was that?

what anime was that?

I don't remember the name. This was like ten, fifteen years ago. I just remember a lot of people being like "OMG! An actual tickling anime!" and then I hunted it down and saw some clips and was like, yeah... no. I still have a few screengrabs of it on my hard drive somewhere, though.

Now, that said, I've seen some really good, high-quality CG shorts on DeviantArt and in random places (...and it looks like someone linked one of them further up). There's a reason most of them either use the same recycled assets, generically-available "stock" assets, or aren't cranked out at a particularly quick rate. Hell, I animated a 15-minute short using a ton of pre-made models, textures, and animations a few years back and just the writing, editing, visual effects, and "building" a few new sets took a year.

First time I’ve heard someone mention Yenny on here, a cartoon with her would be AMAZING. I highly recommend SirBombers work on DeviantArt and Twitter regarding her

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back