• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you make of this?

melbtickler

TMF Poster
I have been attending First Aid classes. The teacher is young, attractive and has a bit of a hippy heart but does not dress like one. Over the duration of the course 'tickling' has been mentioned by her many times and even acted upon.
In the first incident a girl had to lie on the floor and another student checked her breathing etc in a mock exercise. The student had to run her hands down the body of the other student to check for blood in this exercise and the student on the floor (a feamle in her 20s for those wanting to know) giggled. The teacher burst into laughter at this and said, "Oh she is ticklish". Then proceeded to give her a tickle on the sides just under her ribs....the student gave out a laugh. The teacher laughed at the situation and the class moved on.

A few weeks later I was in the same position as the previous student, lying on the floor and this time the First-Aid teacher gave some revision. She demonstrated on me ways to find out if a person is conscious or unconscious....she checked my breathing etc while I lay on the floor with eyes closed pretending to be unconscious. She then said, "you can also tickle them and see if they wake up"...she tickled me in the same spot...and man it tickled, I laughed and squirmed and the whole class laughed at me, but secretly I enjoyed it despite me being a ler!

She then said laughingly, "yup he's ticklish". She then said you won't find that in any text-book but if it works....

hmmm what do you think....is she a closet tickle-phile? or is she just playful? obviously I wish the former....

needless to say it gave me hours of pondering....

It's hard to say. I would say, just enjoy it when you see it or experience it. And keep up on your first aid ;)

Last edited:
I'm a qualified first aider, but I'm starting to think I need a refresher course.
Where did you say this class was held??? :p

I get the feeling that she is just playful and uses the tickling as a way to keep the class from being boring or keeping the students involved in a playful way.
One way to turn the tables is, the next time she tickles someone in class, is to say something like "Hmmm, I wonder if Miss X is ticklish" or something like that, see how she responds, or after a class when she tickles someone tell her you like her tickling errr teaching technique.

Good luck and like Paws said,enjoy the ride either way

Let us know how it goes :)

Go for it

Of course, melbtickler, you have to figure out if she likes you. I've known a number female tickle enthusiasts who wanted nothing to do with me, so what good did our common interest do for me?

Assuming the attraction's mutual, life is too short, bro, so go for it. Touch on the subject and see if you can get her talking about the tickle game. Then take it from there. And let us know what happens!

Last edited:
thanks people, shall indeed heed the advice but shall tread carefully....one has to these days.....she is just so damn cute which makes it worse LOL.

Carpe diem ad nauseum...

As your "instructor" she also can't approach you... I agree with Em Es also, "life's too short" is quite right, it does seem as though she not only likely shares the interest but may have reacted openly & positively to you :happyfloa
And if not, that's ok too -- You don't work with her, correct? It sounded encouraging enough :)

I think your teacher is into tickling and it sounds like a really fun! It sounds like I should take a first aid class near me.

:lurking:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back