• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do YOU PERSONALLY want to see in a Tickle Video?

Oh no, i believe if you have a vanilla that you know wants to stop, and also says stop (whether they agreed to 10 mins or 5hrs) and you keep going, your despicable and playing with fire.

Youre gonna lose some footage doing it this way, but i pick that over losing consent. Producers who do that(prob a lot) are doing it right, producers who go out of their way to Show that.. fucking A++ (respect the hell out of that personally). Still dont know why you are adament to disagree.

Safeword yeah, but I think most ppl say stop and no when tickled and it's part of the fun

That looks Expensive though holy moly.

Ha, well you asked what people want to see, not how easy it would be to achieve.

Ironically I think back when the foxy furniture site was a thing I downloaded a free cad design.

Oh no, i believe if you have a vanilla that you know wants to stop, and also says stop (whether they agreed to 10 mins or 5hrs) and you keep going, your despicable and playing with fire.

Youre gonna lose some footage doing it this way, but i pick that over losing consent. Producers who do that(prob a lot) are doing it right, producers who go out of their way to Show that.. fucking A++ (respect the hell out of that personally). Still dont know why you are adament to disagree.

I'm not really adamant to disagree nor am I some kind of sadist (most days anyhow).

Let's look at it from another perspective. Say that a good....80% of folks hate being tickled. Regardless of how absurd it sounds, let's just try. Say someone sees an ad wherever for tickling. Emails a producer, meets in person, prod says "you can get x for 10 minutes with 3 breaks when you say banana. If you need additional relief I will slow tickling but won't stop". What's confusing about that? Especially when producers upload old model tryout videos? I'd think that's clear as rain on what to anticipate. They know how it's going to feel, they know how long it'll feel that way, etc. If a model participates in that, I'd think it's pretty transparent. I guess if you have a complete newby it's polite to just stop but from a business perspective that makes for potentially pretty short footage.

That looks Expensive though holy moly.

Hey nobody says anything about what do you think you wanna see that's affordable lol. I have a CAD design from when Foxy Furniture gave out designs for free lol. I just remember Jacqueline Lick in that position with her hair all over the place laughing and I thought it was an attractive position.

It would be a longer piece, like old TP, not just a short 5 minutes clip. The ultimate video would be 3 generations tickling grandma/mother/daughter like 60/40/18 years old. Elegant, posh grandma, prudent, soccer mom in modest clothes and a daughter in a schoolgirl pleated skirt, but a real one, not a slutty version from a sex shop. In real life th actressesy are also related, preferably the same way (may be aunt, niece and a cousin, but granddaughter/mother/daughter would be a dream combo). First we see them stalked by someone (camera work lfrom a stalker point of view) We see also some upskirt shots, maybe a shot from behind the window. Then we see them tickled in everydays situation - a tickle fight on a picnic, or they husbands/fathers/brothers tickling them. Then the abduction by a team of masked guys. Then the interrogation room with equipment like in TA. They are put together in the same devices. First fully clothed in stocks, with only insult of the modesty their panties showing. Then they are tickled together by four ticklers, one to each of them and the fouirth switching and reinforcing the others. So each of the victims is for some time tickled by two of the ticklers. Then the scene switches to them on Mantis device, now topless. Same routine, plus breaqst teasing. Then they are stretched on three racks,totally naked. First they are tickled as above, plus some pussy tickling with feathers. then the one tickled by two can nominate who will be tickled by the extra tickler next. It can be her, or one of the others. Then we see sacrificing or betrayals. Then it's four to one tickling to determine who's the most ticklish. Then the victims are offered to be released to help tickling the others and two of them agree and they tickle the thrid one. Then the third hasher revenge on them and the movie ends with all ther naked on vertical x-frames but now tickled by two ticklers each. The movie ends with them laughing in the middle of the tickle torture. Would be impossible to cast, expensive to pay the models and expensive as hell to buy, but well... you asked.

I like to see the tickler's reactions as well as the ticklees. Also, barefoot ticklers. One company had this thing about the female ticklers wearing socks. I never understood that.

It would be a longer piece, like old TP, not just a short 5 minutes clip. The ultimate video would be 3 generations tickling grandma/mother/daughter like 60/40/18 years old. Elegant, posh grandma, prudent, soccer mom in modest clothes and a daughter in a schoolgirl pleated skirt, but a real one, not a slutty version from a sex shop. In real life th actressesy are also related, preferably the same way (may be aunt, niece and a cousin, but granddaughter/mother/daughter would be a dream combo). First we see them stalked by someone (camera work lfrom a stalker point of view) We see also some upskirt shots, maybe a shot from behind the window. Then we see them tickled in everydays situation - a tickle fight on a picnic, or they husbands/fathers/brothers tickling them. Then the abduction by a team of masked guys. Then the interrogation room with equipment like in TA. They are put together in the same devices. First fully clothed in stocks, with only insult of the modesty their panties showing. Then they are tickled together by four ticklers, one to each of them and the fouirth switching and reinforcing the others. So each of the victims is for some time tickled by two of the ticklers. Then the scene switches to them on Mantis device, now topless. Same routine, plus breaqst teasing. Then they are stretched on three racks,totally naked. First they are tickled as above, plus some pussy tickling with feathers. then the one tickled by two can nominate who will be tickled by the extra tickler next. It can be her, or one of the others. Then we see sacrificing or betrayals. Then it's four to one tickling to determine who's the most ticklish. Then the victims are offered to be released to help tickling the others and two of them agree and they tickle the thrid one. Then the third hasher revenge on them and the movie ends with all ther naked on vertical x-frames but now tickled by two ticklers each. The movie ends with them laughing in the middle of the tickle torture. Would be impossible to cast, expensive to pay the models and expensive as hell to buy, but well... you asked.

It can be done though.

1) Lee who is actually ticklish
2) Ler who actually gets tickling and ENJOYS IT! I love an evil grin on the lers face! Also, doesn't just think a quick tickle for 2 seconds followed by a 5 second pause is good
3) Lee is in her underwear or naked not in a swimsuit
4) More erotic positions (bent over with her ass up or legs up and spread is very sexy - CzechTickling does this a lot)

1) F/F or F/M
2) No fake laugh (instant turn off for me)
3) A nice tickling device (stocks, tickle chair)
4) Baby oil on feet with 50/50 utilisation of fingers and tickling tools (no feather)
5) I really like to see the ticklee drenched in sweat at the end of the session

Personally, more creative F/M videos. I love the idea of a guy and a girl being tickled at the same time.

Also, more charisma and character from the Tickler. I love videos where the Tickler is having fun and joking with the Lee, taunting them and such.

With that said, I am a true tickle torture fan, so I would like to see some true tickle torture. Extremely ticklish women, truly restrained, and tickled with no mercy (the whole act being consensual).

and more Creative Plots! :)

What I like to see most in videos are situations where I can mentally put myself into the 'lee's position. So, I tend to gravitate more toward clips where the 'lee has a similar body size as me. Same ethnicity, hair color, etc. It also helps if they are masked or blindfolded, so that I can pretend their face looks just like mine underneath.

What I like to see most in videos are situations where I can mentally put myself into the 'lee's position. So, I tend to gravitate more toward clips where the 'lee has a similar body size as me. Same ethnicity, hair color, etc. It also helps if they are masked or blindfolded, so that I can pretend their face looks just like mine underneath.

Now, that is interesting. What about the first person ticklee clips. Are you a fan of those?

Nah, I find those are much tougher to put myself into. I can only vicariously experience the sensations of being tickled if I can see everything that's going on.

Nah, I find those are much tougher to put myself into. I can only vicariously experience the sensations of being tickled if I can see everything that's going on.

Interesting, almost like that woman in california who can feel people being tickled.

So many tickle clips or videos are almost identical. f/f, the same stock, bed, or couch setup, and women that all look alike. I like some variety and some reality. Would love, love, love to see a girl next door type held down and tickled by friends, sneak attacked, etc. Or any kind of different scenario or setup. Female neighbor goes to see a friend but she's out, husband is there, he tickle attacks her....sits on her, etc.

Not every scenario has to be the same hogtie or situation.

Definitely not videos of kids being tickled you despicable scumbag.
What are the moderators doing, what does it take to get banned/removed from this site?

Definitely not videos of kids being tickled you despicable scumbag.
What are the moderators doing, what does it take to get banned/removed from this site?

Ha! Understandable indignation! He's actually banned now Thundergatti, he's been banned since a couple of days ago. (You can tell because under his name it now says "Guest".)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back