• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think my chances are

tickleteasing

Verified
For the past 6 months I have gone on Ellen Degenerous website and written her about 80 times regarding a personal matter that I won't go in to. In addditon to quite a few of my friends writing on my behalf. I say personal because I would rather not say unless she responds basicly something I want her help with. Now I have had a lot of people tell me that the chances of Ellen calling me are about the same as me winning the lotttery. I have also heard people say they have computers that filter out the letters to determine what to read. Whats interesting is I spoke to a producer of Dr Phil and she said Dr Phil gets hundreds of letters a day, so I am not sure how many Ellen gets. In other words what do you think is my chances?

I know you don't really want to share here, and that's perfectly understandable, but without knowing what you want from Ellen it's going to be hard for anyone to give a real opinion. I would say in general chances are slim to none, but if you have a unique issue, you may have a better chance.

I am sorry to say so, but I have to agree with "slim to none" for a major celebrity like Ellen.

I think there are a great many things in life you could be enjoying, rather than moil in consternation about chasing down one garden-variety talking head.

Ellen isn't controversial. Her show is about feel-good entertainment.

Ricki Lake and The Jerry Springer Show haven't been truly relevant since '98/2001.

What exactly were you trying to tell them?

You are on a tickling forum, so's u kyn share with us.

I also have to say your chance is close to zero, but if the issue happens to be fitting
to her show, it might rise to slim. Keep in mind that most of Ellen's non-celebrity guests
are adorable kids, military families, and people with genuinely touching stories.
Not for nothing, but 80 times is extreme overkill.

Maybe your issue is just the thing for that show but not knowing what it is, I join the others predicting the chances as none. And even if there was the remotest chance of a tiny flicker of interest it would be some assistant of an an assistant of an assistant who would contact you for more info. But don't hold your breath waiting for that call.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back