• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does it feel like to be tied up and tickled?

armpitlover513

TMF Poster
Im not so sure about this being the first time this question is asked but ive never really experienced it :( so im just curious how that loss of control feeling really feels like. :cool2:

The first thing to note is that there must be trust. You must have absolute trust in the person who is going to do this for you. If you do, then it can be the greatest feeling in the world, the abdication of control and overwhelming feeling of being tickled beyond what you thought you could stand.

Here is a nonfiction story which describes one such session of mine with Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=30972

Tied up and Tickled

I agree with milagros317 that trust is everything. Since I have been so very lucky to have met Brandon, my tickling experiences have been so wonderful!

I've been there a few times

The worst tickles I've been through usually involved the element of surprise as opposed to bondage. I've been more ticklish in tickle-fight situations than I've been when women have restrained and tickled me.

Not that restraints necessarily diminish my ticklishness that much! Do a search on my Post Stories reviews of switchable tickling sessions with Mistresses Kassandra, Annabelle, and Zara (not all three at once - how I wish). All three of those hot numbers paid me back well after I tied and tickled them.

But my ticklishness probably reduces from, say, an 8 on the 10 scale to a 5 when tied down - from very ticklish to just average ticklish.

There have been a couple of instances where women ticklers did not get much reaction out of me after tying me down. It was probably because of a lack of chemistry, inadequate tickling skills, or some of both.

The rest is my body's defense mechanisms, which seem to kick in when I'm in restraints. If I'm communicating well with a skilled tickler, she can still get me going. But, ironically, Armpitlover, being on the losing end of a restraint-free tickle fight feels much more "out of control" than being the tied-down ticklee does. (Especially when I was a kid and at the mercy of adults and bigger children.)

I haven't been tied up in a long time. For me I tend to be very ticklish when helpless (whether tied or simply over powered) and so I love/dread being tied down. However, I must add that, the actual situation is less intense for me than the fantasy of the situation. In other words I THINK I am more ticklish than I really am when I am put in that spot.

Still, there is no other way for my wife to truly get me as I am much stronger and a much better tickler! LOL! It takes light strokes to get me going and that is hard to do when I am thrashing about and such!

~ toyou

As i was reading through all of these replies (thanks to all who have replied so far) i thought i to myself that i probably should add this question to this thread: Is it more exciting to get tickled with restraints or right on the spot? :devil:

It's exciting, and addicting.
Also, since that kind of surrender involves you giving up your trust, there's a very cool bond that's formed with your ler...
XOXO

armpitlover513 said:
Im not so sure about this being the first time this question is asked but ive never really experienced it :( so im just curious how that loss of control feeling really feels like. :cool2:

Your second question

APL, to answer your second question, "Is it more exciting to get tickled with restraints or right on the spot?," I'd have to say on the spot, because my hands are free to retaliate!

But having the choice of restraining a woman to tickle her or just tickling her on the spot, then :manicd: using restraints excites me more!

For me, it's much more fun in restraints, and the most fun of all when totally helpless. :D

Only Once

I've only been tied and tickled once in my life and it was an incredible time! I think I enjoyed it more because I knew I couldn't hurt my self or the woman tickling me, so I could just let it all go and enjoy being tickled helplessly. :woot:

When I'm tied and tickled, being as ticklish as I am, I feel like I'm suffering! like the only thing I want in life is to get out of my skin, so I can close those exposed ticklish places and run away. Like there's not enough air in my lungs to push out enough laughter to compensate for the ticklish feelings, so they just build up...
But then again, I feel so excited and energized...

waaaaaaaaaaaa

i am so jealous dang it anyway. i have never been tied and tickled and its such a fantasy of mine. however i agree with whoever it was that said trust is a must. of course , so no matter how much im tempted i will proceed slowly and surely before my fantasy becomes a reality.

isabeau :cat:

I know how you feel, Isabeau. I've been waiting myself for that one girl I'm not afraid to lose my inhibitions with. Maybe if you're ever around my town some time, we can do dinner or catch a movie and see where it goes from there...;)

I'll chirp along with the chorus that Trust is a Must!

Especially for someone with the odd dual-natured "Horror/Love" of the whole idea, like me! When I was little, I used to lay awake, skinny arms and legs stretching towards the bedposts, and imagine what it would be like to be trapped like that, with the kids that I disliked humiliating me. Or worse, the idea that a boogeyman/woman might attack in the night in a similar fashion.

Oddly enough, with the onset of puberty, the idea of tying and tickling someone else really took hold. Before that, it was always, How long could I stand it?

So, from early on, the concept held alotta dread for me, but a weird fascination, too. Being bound, gagged, and tickle-tortured is an almost spiritual/cleansing ritual for me. The few times I've been fortunate to experience it with someone I trusted that much, it was both better than, and worse than expected. A whole range of feelings and emotions can sweep over you. It's a very cathartic experience.

It took me a long time to work up the nerve to allow myself to be fully restrained and tickle tortured, even though it had been a life long fantasy of mine, since long before I even knew there were other people on the planet with similar fantasies.

How does it feel? It's like simultaneously experiencing a mixture of emotions including fear, excitement, love, and hopelessness, all drowning in the onslaught of that crippling, overpowering sensation. When it's all over, I feel like my spirit has been washed clean of all depression, doubt, and anxiety.

Tickling is often jokingly referred to as "therapy"...but for me, that's exactly what it is. Being ticklish is the best thing that ever happened to me.

It feels great...like handing yourself over to someone else so they have total power of what is going to happen to you...even if it isn't tickling and (sometimes) you barely have any say over it, no matter how much you beg.

Okay, Im majority ler, cause im way too weak on the lee part..lol.shhhhh... but I do love it. Its an amazing feeling, especially when they find those right spots and just work you over. Its fun to struggle, knowing, you will never get out. When I used it for the first time, I was scared, but afterwards, it was so much fun..but honestly..I like being the ler..cause man its awesome to listen to the girl laugh and watch her squirm as shes under you. The first time I ever tried it, I had no cuffs or bondage material..just my belts..those preppy ones that you put through the rings and tighten down..yeah, so if you struggle, it tightens on your wrists, but its so soft it doenst even hurt! they were perfect bonds. I had three at the time, but now..i have about 5. When I head back up(Michigan) to see my friend(who I love so much and is the angel in my life), im hoping she stays the nite with me again, so we can play like the old times...they were great times!

Last edited:
steph said:
It's exciting, and addicting.
Also, since that kind of surrender involves you giving up your trust, there's a very cool bond that's formed with your ler...
XOXO

and again, she is SOOO right.

I've tied and tickled some of the few girlfriends I had and there was always trust. (There had to be, I wanted to tickle them again.) They seemed to enjoy the foot-tickling the most to the point where they would ask me to tie them up and tickle them.

They all seemed to like helpless, 'Damsel In Distress' feeling.

tickledorange said:
It feels great...like handing yourself over to someone else so they have total power of what is going to happen to you...even if it isn't tickling and (sometimes) you barely have any say over it, no matter how much you beg.

Do you think this feeling only occurs to people who love tickling and have the tickling fetish that we here in the TMF share. :idunno:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back