• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does that mean in italian ?

SidTickle2003

Hello,

I would like to know what "tickle" means in italian ?
I'm also interested in, italian teasing stuff like "tickle tickle" or something like that.

Thanks

SidTickle2003 said:
I would like to know what "tickle" means in italian ?
I'm also interested in, italian teasing stuff like "tickle tickle" or something like that.
Hope you plan on learning other words as well, or your convos are bound to be a tad one-sided... ;)

Anyway, in italian "tickle" roughly translates as the full phrase "fare il solletico a qualcuno/qualcuna", "cause tickling to somebody".
Less widely used "solleticare" and downright rare "vellicare" and "titillare".

There is no real word for "ticklish".
Somebody adapted "solleticoso/solleticosa", after Spanish "cosquilloso/cosquillosa", but it's seldom used in proper Italian, since it actually means "prone to being stimulated", not "ticklish" in itself.

More commonly said is "lui/lei soffre il solletico", "he/she can't stand being tickled", "he/she feels the tickling".
A bit longwinded, but it's standard fare with Italian lang.

Teasing words sound like "ghiri ghiri", "chiti chiti", but vary a lot with regional idioms.

Finally, "tickling", as a noun, translates as "solletico", or "il solletico".

As a further bit of useless info, "solletico/solleticare" comes from classical latin "sub-titillicare", and later "sub-leticare", with roughly the same meaning as the modern verb.

Hope you had luck with the guys from the other forums.
Have fun.

Yes,but who are you?
And what do you want for real?

Dunno.
Ask around.
Somebody's bound to know.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back