• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does tickling feel like to you?

shaoda

TMF Poster
A place for in depth descriptions and insights into others' experience. I don't mean the obvious 'it tickles' or 'its a turn on.' I'm talking deeper. Like the question 'how would you describe the color blue?'

For me, lighter tickling instills a feeling of insatiability. Like when you have an itch on your sole you can barely scratch because it tickles.

Harder tickling, especially certain spots, gives me this experience of a pink tinged helplessness, that I have trouble escaping from. If I'm restrained, it turns into an enveloping sense of a both manic and desperate urge to flee. It torments and exhilerates me at the same time.

Curious to see how both genders describe it. Happy tickling!

Light tickling, ESPECIALLY on my feet, is like these tiny little electric shocks right to my nerve endings, that are taunting my pleasure centers, each little scratch is like a reminder of how good I could feel.

Hard tickling, It's like somethings scrambling up my nervous system, and I can't react in anyway except enjoying it.

it's torture but I love it!

Feels like nothing to me :sadcry:

I shed a tear for you as well:dropatear

It depends on where, sometimes it's torturous and I want to get away, sometimes it's just a straight up turn on, but it's always exhilarating. It usually feels like a good runner's high after an intense session.

But let's be honest, I'm more the ler than the lee, so it's better to give than to receive lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back