• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what does tickling mean to you?

banddmagic1

this topic may have been on here before...but what does tickling mean to you? What about it makes it special? what emotions are connected with it other than just sexual arousal?

Tickling is very playful for me I have tickled some family members before, an aunt's feet while she slept and a few female cousins bare feet ( Julie several times ) but I control how to react to it especially family for others I let nature takes its course. Its special to me because it gives me a chance to have a good time with people who understands and appreciates the fetish and can enjoy it without any worry or harm plus the laughter and the sensation of quivering nerves under the skin is a wonderful feeling

To me, tickling is an immensely fun way to explore each others' bodies, that can be incredibly fun whether it's just tickling one little spot on someone's body, or their whole body.

I guess a lot of things, I guess. Seems silly to call something as simple as tickling complex.

But there's playfulness: giggling and poking and generally being silly with each other.

There's comfort and trust: I'm not going to just let anyone tickle me, and I wouldn't just tickle a stranger. Being able to open yourself up to that involves being comfortable with the situation and trusting your partner to respect your body and wishes, and you theirs.

And there is power: I'm not into the whole domination and torture end of the spectrum of tickling at all, but its still there. The ability to make someone's body react so much by the simplest touches is amazing. To be able to make someone laugh and wiggle with the softest, simplest strokes is kind of crazy.

It's an immutable characteristic that is part of my identity. If someone thinks it's weird then they are not accepting that part of me as a person just as much as if they are making judgments about my religion or ethnicity. Since it's also tied up in my sexuality, like any other sexual desire, it drives me to seek physical fulfillment and without it and the acceptance of it, I am not emotionally fulfilled.

Plus it's just awesome!

I have no idea what it means to me. I'm the last person who should have an interest it, but for some reason I do… :ermm:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back