• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What dumb holiday is your birthday on?

OnnaOtaku

1st Level Red Feather
Apparently my birthday, April 7th, falls on "No Housework Day". Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't everyday my birthday?! :idunno:

I wonder if there are any that have to do with tickling.

http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/INDEX.HTM

What crappy holiday do you have?

Last edited:
They aren't all bad

April 28 is . . . . Great Poetry Reading Day and Kiss-Your-Mate Day

Guess which one gets done first :p

April 17.....National Cheeseball Day.

In my defense, it was also the day they launched Sputnik and killed Rasputin.

March 17 is a fine holiday, St. Patrick's Day. :D

That website says that it's also Submarine Day. :eek:
In addition to Irish songs, we should then include:
"We all live in a yellow submarie, yellow submarie, yellow submarine. We all live in a yellow submarine ... "

My birthday, November 12, is National Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies Day.
I guess it could be worse, November 1 is Plan Your Epitaph Day. :blaugh:

January 13....... Make your dream come true day, and blame somebody else day?
Does this mean I can blame somebody else for my dreams not coming true????? :confused:

November 17th is take a hike day.....

sighs yup that about fits my mood these days..

My birthday falls close to April Fools Day, which is appropriate. Two years ago it fell on Easter Sunday, and that was so nice.

Thanksgiving, which is kind of a holiday I hate anyhow. :mad:
XOXO

Feathery said:
My birthday falls close to April Fools Day, which is appropriate. Two years ago it fell on Easter Sunday, and that was so nice.
I was born on Easter... but it only happens every like every 7 years or something.

GirlsDoItToo said:
I was born on Easter... but it only happens every like every 7 years or something.
Ahhh... I had a feeling you are an Aries too!

GirlsDoItToo said:
Apparently my birthday, April 7th, falls on "No Housework Day". Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't everyday my birthday?! :idunno:

I wonder if there are any that have to do with tickling.

http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/INDEX.HTM

What crappy holiday do you have?

March 27th "National 'Joe' Day" - Do you hate your name? Everyone who hates their name has a right on this day to have everyone they know call them Joe.

Feathery said:
March 27th "National 'Joe' Day" - Do you hate your name? Everyone who hates their name has a right on this day to have everyone they know call them Joe.
Oh great! That's my ex-husband's name! What a tool.

I didn't get this from the link, but have known for quite some time. Even went there for it once.

My birthday, April 30th, is "Queen's Day" in the Netherlands. In Amsterdam, it's kinda like Mardi Gras for a town that's celebrating Mardi Gras everyday anyway. It's the one day where, unless you're killing someone, the police more or less just stay out of your way. So, you can pretty much just smoke pot right on the street. I mean, it's Amsterdam, so all you have to do is step into a cafe anyway...but it's still cool. Plus, the Cannibis Cup is usually held on Queen's Day every year.

Yeah, I know...to perfect to be coincidence, huh? :triangle:

Mine is February 27th International Polar Bear Day

Last edited:
My mom said a long time ago I should have been born on Feb 14th,Valentine's Day, but man law says two days later, so here I am, on Feb. 16th thank goodness

It has been on Palm Sunday once or twice but was actually on Easter Sunday a few years ago. Probably the only time that I'll see that in my lifetime.

Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day, Build A Scarecrow Day, and Canada's Independence Day!

July 1

I share a birthday with Conan O'Brien. Which isn't dumb at all, but still . . .

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back