• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What ever happened to Ticklish Jan?

MrTicklefeet

3rd Level Orange Feather
Anyone remember Jan? She was a sweet introverted highly ticklish gal living in Alaska who use to tell us of her tales of woe, being overpowered and tickled silly for the bulk of her life.
She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. The last e-mail I got from her was in late March 08. She stopped coming here and her MySpace page in April 08, and had her Yahoo address disconnected. I'm sure something happened, but all I'd have to go on would be speculation. Just hoping all is alright.
I collected her blogs from her Yahoo page before that went down too. Here's a sample of the kind of things she use to write.

The Logical Mind and the Tickle Mind.

I have two internal and conflicting thought patterns that guide my actions. one is my rational brain that looks at the world in a logical and reasonable way. the other is my tickle brain that looks at the world as a place teeming with potential ticklers just waiting to pounce on me.
my rational mind says thousands, millions of females go out in public in sleeveless tops and halter tops exposing tummies and sandals that show off bare feet. my tickle mind says exposing so much ticklish skin wearing such attire is asking for it -- that somehow people will see me dressed in a sleeveless top and sandals and deduce that I am extremely ticklish on my feet and under arms and attack me as a group and tickle me without mercy.
my rational mind says that professional pedicures are good and make my feet attractive and is a nice way to pamper myself. my tickle mind says that no matter what they say, anytime anyone touches my bare foot it is going to tickle and i will embarrass myself giggling and wiggling in the pedicure chair.
my rational mind says it is natural to reach high over my head, arms outstretched, to retrieve something from a top shelf. my tickle mind says "make sure no one is nearby when u extend your arms or they will steal a tickle on my vulnerable ribcage or my under arms.
my rational mind says in the summer flip flops r the comfortable footwear and toe rings and anklets r sexy additions to my outfits. my tickle mind says anything on or between my toes or around my ankles will tickle and make me crazy.
my rational mind says massages r a wonderful way to release tension and relax sore muscles. my tickle mind says sooner or later any massage on any part of my body will tickle and i will jerk and wiggle and stifle giggles and give away how ticklish i am.
my rational mind watches a movie where the girl gets tied up and wonders how she will escape. my tickle mind watches the girl get tied up and wonders if she will be tickle tortured.
u can guess that 9 times out of 10 my tickle mind wins out over my rational mind so i never wear sleeveless or sandals in public; i never get professional pedicures; i only guardedly raise my arms over my head; i never wear flip flops or toe rings or anklets; and i never willingly accept an offer for a massage.
in my defense i should say i have had enough experiences in my formative years -- like brothers and cousins who took delight in chasing me down and tickling the daylights out of me -- that some of my tickle mind fears r justified. for instance, once in high school r church youth group had a week end retreat at a place with a swimming pool. someone got the bright idea to throw someone in the swimming pool and someone else suggested me, probably because i am smaller and easily overpowered. anyway they all ganged up on me and chased me down and grabbed me and carried me off to the swimming pool. well this gang of people were carrying me and hands were all over me and some of those hands and fingers were touching my ticklish spots. i was wiggling and squirming and shrieking but there was no escape. then someone got the bright idea of removing my shoes before they tossed me into the pool. someone else got the bright idea to tickle my feet once my shoes were pulled off and they did. and that really made me go nuts. and then they threw me in the pool. the whole thing lasted less than a couple minutes but in burned into my mind the idea that at any time a group of people might turn on me and grab me and it would tickle. so u c i do have reason for my weird tickle mind thoughts.
i know there are ticklish lasses out there who engage in all the things i've described without a second thought, but that is just how my mind works and tho irrational, the things i imagine make a much stronger impression on me than mere logic.

Last edited:
I don't remember Ticklish Jan, but I appreciate the effort you made to share her writings with us.

She pops up every so often

but your right.. I have not seen her since around march. I did send her a Happy New Year but got nothing back

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back