• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What ever happened to TKForce?

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
Hello everybody!
It's been a long, long time, years actually, so many I'm not sure if anybody still remembers me but just in case anybody does still remember me I figured this was something that is long overdue, I thought I should let you know where I've been, why I was gone so long.

It all started with health issues, severe health issues, I was hospitalized for a very, very long time and once I'd recovered finally so much time had passed I felt embarrassed about making a thread like this, you know how it is when you've been gone without explanation for a very long time, you feel awkward about coming back and needing to explain things so you put it off and the more you put it off the more embarrassing and awkward it becomes until you think maybe you just shouldn't bother coming back or telling people where you've been, you think that maybe you should get on with your life and let everybody else do the same. Also when I got out of the hospital I had a new social life that took up allot of my time and still does, so between the health issues and then new friends and new hobbies I just didn't have time for this place and felt guilty about it, I'm sorry if anybody worried about me, I should have said something long before now, I had friends here and I left them wondering what happened to me and maybe even wondering if I was still alive. I am alive, my health is better and I'm very happy with my life.

Okay, now some of you are likely asking why I bothered to make this post even, what's happened now that finally forced my hand. Selfish reasons really, a friend of mine recently made an e-comic that they wanted me to tell the community about and I will do so in another thread but I didn't feel right making that thread without explaining myself first. I hope this has explained what happened to me well enough but if anybody has any questions feel free to let me know.

I had wondered what had happened to you I must confess. I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your health but it's great that you've recovered and that your life's back on track. Regardless of the reasons, so good to hear that you're healthy and happy. That's the most important things of all. :) Hope we see you around the forum from time to time as well.

Glad to see you back. A few people have asked me about you in the years.

Myriads

DUDE! Like my father once said "don't be ridicules, you're family and it's never to late for family to come home." Wise man my father, begs the question what the fuck happened to me lol.

I had wondered what had happened to you I must confess. I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your health but it's great

that you've recovered and that your life's back on track. Regardless of the reasons, so good to hear that you're healthy and happy. That's the

most important things of all. :) Hope we see you around the forum from time to time as well.

Sorry I left you wondering and so many others, feels good to finally let people know what's been going on. I'll see if from time to time I can drop by the forums and let you guys know how I'm doing.

Glad to see you back. A few people have asked me about you in the years.

Myriads

I hope my post finally answered some of those people's questions.

Good to hear you are getting healthy!

Thank you kindly, good to finally be healthy again.

nice to see you are ok...

Sorry it took me so long to let you people know that.

DUDE! Like my father once said "don't be ridicules, you're family and it's never to late for family to come home."

Wise man my father, begs the question what the fuck happened to me lol.

Thank you my friends. Yes, it sounds like your father is a wise man indeed, glad you could share some of his wisdom with me. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back