• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what favorite spot tickle someone

I love feet because I have a foot fetish and inner thighs! Inner thighs are so sexy because it is near everyone's naughty bits. ;) It is a great way to tease someone whether they be a guy or girl.

I'll go with where ever is most ticklish, but aside from that, I really enjoy hips and feet. Ironically because they tend to be the most ticklish :p

Wherever they are most ticklish and get the best reactions, but I love straddling the waist, tickling from the underarms, down to the ribs, to the hips, to the inner thighs, then back up again, over and over and over, as both a ler and a lee.

1.feet(toes)
2.armpits
3.ribs
4.sides(below ribs)

Also a spot I notice seems to be over looked is the tops of the feet,especially the top of the toes. I have found this to be a very sensitive area.

Stomach, ribs, sides...although anywhere that makes em say something like: "NOT THERE, NOT THERE!" is mostly likely to be the best spot to go for.

I love the reaction I get when I tickle her neck. It's maybe the most overlooked ticklish spot on the body, yet one of the most effective areas to tickle.

Wherever they are most ticklish and get the best reactions, but I love straddling the waist, tickling from the underarms, down to the ribs, to the hips, to the inner thighs, then back up again, over and over and over, as both a ler and a lee.

I agree 200%!!!

I like tickling my lees from the back. It is most ideal to have the victim sitting or standing with arms over the head and restrained so you can get all the way around, but if that can't be done, I have found that getting your lee on their belly and holding them there is very good. Some seem to be more ticklish that way, or at least the reactions are great! Maybe it is because they can't really see what's coming, and if you have them on a bed or couch and you can get their feet off the side so they can't get any leverage, they can't really buck up on you and try to crawl somewhere. LOL. That's a really cool trick that I learned here at the TMF!!
Then again, I am not just a ler, I am a lee. ;) I know that when I am on my tummy and my back and sides are exposed I am totally screwed. LOL!!!! Of course I have this weird little ticklish erogenous zone on my lower back. I think I have an idea for another post now...

~the female half of texasticklin'

Back of the neck because I've gotten some great reactions, and it's also one of my favorite places to be tickled, and then of course the bare feet if they show up on my tickly fingers radar.

The entire upperbody, sensitive sides, hips, that bikini line and of course that soft belly and cute bellybutton.

I'm a fan of foot tickling. Also love tickling the midsection and some of those more intimate areas. Inner thigh/groin area, nipples, hips, waste line just above the (here kitty kitty kitty). But generally speaking, whatever gets the best reactions out of the lee, I'm focusing on it, but it's always a plus when those areas are the ones I mentioned in this post :)

If I were to tickle someone, I'd have to say everything would be my favorite spot. The entire body....no stone would be unturned :). But.....since I'm just a lee that doesn't apply I guess....or does it? I'm beginning to tap into my ler side a bit so who knows :)

TickleVix tap away since i am tapping into my lee side. I love to tickle womens feet but as a Ler i love to tickle all over just to find those one or two spots that drive my lee insane

I've always thought of myself as being 100% an upperbody fan - tummy, ribs and, especially, hips being my tickle spots of choice. Just gotta love the hips.

However, recently, through being lucky enough to have a girlfriend who lets me tickle her regularly, I'm beginning to love tickling feet. I'd never really given them much thought before. Don't get me wrong, think I'll always be an upperbody fanatic, but those ticklish feet are definitely growing on me.

If I were to tickle someone, I'd have to say everything would be my favorite spot. The entire body....no stone would be unturned :). But.....since I'm just a lee that doesn't apply I guess....or does it? I'm beginning to tap into my ler side a bit so who knows :)

Tap away, Vix. Glad to see you looking into lering. I'll bet you are pretty good at that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back