• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Foot Ticking Means To Me

cerebraltickles

TMF Poster
I do now consider myself to have a foot fetish. As a female, I don't go looking at feet really, or desire to do other things regarding feet. However I love the idea of tickling feet or watching it has it happens. Whether watching feet being tickled, or tickling myself, it has always been an intriguing thing for me since as long as I can rememeber. The thought of watching somebody as their feet are being tickling and their reactions is something that brings a smile to my face whenever I think about it. I'm not quite sure how to put it into words, but this is the first time I've really expressed it to this depth. I like other types of tickling, but for some reason foot tickling holds a soft place in my heart. :redheart:

When I first say the 3 Stooges Clip, Space Ship Happy, I was was amazed at the amount of foot tickling I was able to watch at one time. My eyes about poppoed out of my little head at the time! Even then I wasn't quite sure what I was feeling, but I knew it was just very exciting for me. It wasn't in a sexual way, it was a feeling of wow, this is amazing stuff, look at the laughter, watch those feet, moving and wiggling trying to escape the tickling. I couldn't quite understand why tickling made me want to jump into the television and do the tickling myself. :xpulcy:

Maybe I'm intrigued by it because so many people plead "No not the Feet"! I love that saying and maybe that's why it gets me excited, because it's this place where many people will burst out into hysterics if their feet are touched. Shoes cover feet most of the time and so to get to feet, you must either remove shoes, socks or both and usually with someone begging to not have them removed. Maybe it's the thrill of something hidden away, something harder to get to and tickle. It's nice to talk about it though and share how I feel. And for those who don't like foot tickling, I like ribs, tummies and all that good stuff, but tickling feet is something that gives me extra shivers, which I'm still understanding within myself.

Thanks!

Cerebral

I understand

Hi Cerebral,

Just wanted to let you know that I completely understand where you are coming from. There is something hypnotic about the way feet move when they are tickled, I love the toes to wiggle or how they scrunch up to try and lessen the ticklish feelings. I was tickling a female friend's feet once and I was delightfully tickling her soles then she screamed, "not between the toes". At that moment I was in heaven as her saying that only made me go straight to them, I said to her, "what....like this" and then went to tickling between her toes. She went bananas and I was smitten....my heart melted.

I too saw tv shows growing up, mainly cartoons that contained tickling...generally it was boys being tickled but I always longed to see the women being tickled, which was rare. I remember watching a tv series called The Tommorow People. It was a science fiction and the boys had to wear tickling boots and the women controlled these robotic boots which tickled them whenever the men did not obey. I always longed for it to be the reverse but thems the breaks.

I know I will never end my fascination with tickling feet and the reaction it causes...I just wish that the opportunity came to me more often.

Peace,

Melbtickler

[email protected]

Cerebral....as a female ler, I agree with you. I am not a foot fetishist either, but I LOVE tickling male feet. I think the appeal for me is that they are normally covered, not the first place most people think to tickle, and they are the one area that you really have to pin/trap in order to get them thoroughly. That and I've been blessed with the fact that that is the very worst spot on most of my lees. :feets: :rotate:

I Love that movie "Space Ship Sappy". 3 Beautiful women tickling their feet as they're tied to a pole. Looking back at their faces as they're tickling them. The one tickling "Curly-Joe" is doing it real slow....and methodically. Ahhhh.....a foot ticklers dream.... Cerebral, we have to talk...

I aggree with you completely Cerebral. I feel the same way about tickling womens feet and having my feet tickled ! It is SO nice to hear from a woman who feels as strongly about foot tickling as I do. It seem to be such a male dominated fetish. I would LOVE so submit my feet to you and LerGirl and let you have your way !

cerebraltickles said:
Maybe I'm intrigued by it because so many people plead "No not the Feet"! I love that saying and maybe that's why it gets me excited, because it's this place where many people will burst out into hysterics if their feet are touched. Shoes cover feet most of the time and so to get to feet, you must either remove shoes, socks or both and usually with someone begging to not have them removed. Maybe it's the thrill of something hidden away, something harder to get to and tickle. It's nice to talk about it though and share how I feel. And for those who don't like foot tickling, I like ribs, tummies and all that good stuff, but tickling feet is something that gives me extra shivers, which I'm still understanding within myself.

Indeed!!!
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

My passion for tickling started out with feet first before it branched out to all parts of the body in general. I think its because most of the time, feet are inaccessible through wearing shoes, standing on them etc.
A naked sole became a somewhat rare and therefore special opportunity to tickle, which is still somewhat true today. :feets: <<<<---- :D

There's more than good enough things to say about tickling other body parts......I've done it...I've enjoyed it....and have had it done to me in return.....it's great...it's fun.....it's all that it's supposed to be....certainly.....

...but HAVING a foot fetish as well....I just know that when it comes to tickling, I too have a VERY soft spot when it comes to applying it to the feet....it just takes on a whole different dynamic...the way you use your fingers.....the delightful ways the feet react.....to me, it seems more intimate and sensual.

...and if the lady's feet in question are REALLY alluring and sexy to me?? Oh man.....it takes all of that to even HIGHER levels.....

I've always felt the same way. I used to think I had a foot fetish because I always fantasied about tickling womens feet. I do like a womans feet but when I went to foot fetish web sites they did nothing for me I then learned through this site and others that tickle torture is a fetish of it's own. Just wanted to share that.

I definitely have fetishes for both feet and for tickling. I can have one without the other. I can enjoy tickling someone even if it doesn't involve feet, and I can enjoy someone's feet even if it doesn't involve tickling.

I also don't consider myself to have a foot fetish - but I love the idea of tickling someone's soles relentlessly. I think it's simply the fact that the feet are often the most ticklish spot on a person's body - at least after the genitals - and they're usually unbearably ticklish at that. Reading stories about people being painfully tortured really upsets me - but I do get thrilled at the idea of unmercifully tickling someone's soles non-stop. I'm not as interested in toes or the sides or tops of the feet. It's been like that for at least ten years. I also go through phases where I fantasize about a certain people being tickled mercilessly on his soles. Like, right now, it's Michael J Fox - along with certain characters he's played. Especially Marty McFly - and, to a lesser extent, Alex Keaton.

Thank you for all of your replies and sentiment about foot tickling. I think it really does has to do with the fact they most of the time feet are covered by shoes, so it's that hidden something that makes it so exciting and plus many people are very ticklish on their feet so that of course is a great bonus. :happyfloa I like that extra bonus! To be honest, I haven't tickled many feet in my time, but the thought is always nice and even nicer where it takes me when I think about it. <<<<----

Cerebral

I haven't gotten a chance to really be able to tickle anyone's feet - so I just content myself with writing stories about people being mercilessly tickled on the soles of their feet. The problem with some of the feet tickling videos is, a lot of them include tickling the toes, sides, and tops of feet. I'm just interested in tickling the sole area of the foot. The other problem is, very few of them are non-stop tickling. They might tickle for about ten or fifteen seconds, than take a break for a few seconds. I like relentless non-stop sole tickling - like I have in my stories of Michael J Fox, Marty McFly, and Alex Keaton. Hey, if anyone else is into that kind of tickling - you should check my stories out.

I couldn't aggree with you more, as foot tickling holds a special place in my heart as well. :redheart: And I wouldn't mind tickling your feet. :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

cerebraltickles said:
I do now consider myself to have a foot fetish. As a female, I don't go looking at feet really, or desire to do other things regarding feet. However I love the idea of tickling feet or watching it has it happens. Whether watching feet being tickled, or tickling myself, it has always been an intriguing thing for me since as long as I can rememeber. The thought of watching somebody as their feet are being tickling and their reactions is something that brings a smile to my face whenever I think about it. I'm not quite sure how to put it into words, but this is the first time I've really expressed it to this depth. I like other types of tickling, but for some reason foot tickling holds a soft place in my heart. :redheart:

When I first say the 3 Stooges Clip, Space Ship Happy, I was was amazed at the amount of foot tickling I was able to watch at one time. My eyes about poppoed out of my little head at the time! Even then I wasn't quite sure what I was feeling, but I knew it was just very exciting for me. It wasn't in a sexual way, it was a feeling of wow, this is amazing stuff, look at the laughter, watch those feet, moving and wiggling trying to escape the tickling. I couldn't quite understand why tickling made me want to jump into the television and do the tickling myself. :xpulcy:

Thanks!

Cerebral

I understand and agree with your thoughts completely!

I am, of course, a male and I have always enjoyed having my feet tickled as well as tickling them. My first experience that took me to a different level was when my Latina babysitter would trap my bare feet between her legs and tickle me silly! I was about 9 years old and she was a Senior in high school. From that day onward foot tickling has always fascinated me... :triangle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back