• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What gender do you like to tickle?

What gender do you like to tickle?

• Male

Votes: 74 4.7%
  • Female

Votes: 1,330 84.7%
  • Both

Votes: 153 9.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 14 0.9%

• Total voters
Though I generally just lust after the guys I would not discriminate against a girl if she were in need!

Majority like to tickle women

The majority like to tickle women because their body is so smooth and soft , and the way they laugh turns us on.

I suppose those who are JUST 'lees would answer "neither" but I've never understood that concept! To be truthful I've never understoof the idea of JUST being a 'ler either! I mean, either way you're missing out on half the fun, eh? AND if you limit yourself to one gender you are cutting your opportunities down to a quarter of what they could be! Ack! LOL!

in a way

I find tickling to being a sexual and stimulating experience therefore being a male, I would only want to tickle females or be tickled by females.

lol

well, I don't find the results very surprising; men give me the sloppy-dick-syndrome :p

I'm a part of the huge flock here, I only like to tickle females

Well count me in. i tickle females and only females, anyway this is a */F site anyway M/M are not wanted

Wow I see we have some very open minded guests on our panel tonight!!

Don't get uptight Nessie, you know what they say about opinions. Most people aren't as open-minded as you. But keep doin' what you do, sweetie.

As for me, I'm a 'ler who knows what I'm missing (and I ain't missing it a bit). And I only tickle those ladies willing and fortunate enough to have me. ;)

But people, please, let's respect others' rights to be who they are and tickle or be tickled by whomever they want.

Oh dont get me wrong, NY. I'm not being uptight! I was just joking around :) It's just sort of funny how venemous people can get when something is mentioned that isn't their personal preference!

Ness... though tickling males is not my thing.. to each their own. I am 100% ler ( there are reasons for this..lol ) and prefer tickling females only. any volunteers? :)

100 % perfent Womens Feets, because the Feets watch perfect in Nylons :D and the laugher is great

I voted both. I do not mind tickling the hell out of a male or a female. I love the laughter and the squirming....MAGIC!

answer

definitely FEMALES.

Why? Because i am STRAIGHT. i would not even think of touching a guy in that manner. i find that repulsive.

i love tickling female feet b/c they are sexy beautiful and are erotic. So in other words im strictly a female feet tickler

Females ONLY! LOL..like the other dude said..im straight:D . Mainly it's only feet though, I dont get really aroused at any other parts of the body with tickling..also im a strict "ler". But hey, to each his own! My best friend is gay so if there are any males into males out here I dont hold no grudge! Anyhow, interesting poll!

nessonite said:
Though I generally just lust after the guys I would not discriminate against a girl if she were in need!

Awwwwwww how painfully sweet and considerate of you!:p ;)

TTD

The poll results themselves are not accurate. You should have had seperate gender responses for both males and females to respond as to their preference.
Rather expected that Females would be the most desired ticklee/victim. ;) :rolleyes: :)

TTD

Women for me! :D However -don't like admitting this- I do have a strange fascination with pretty trannies. I don't know why, maybe it's the illusion I lust after but, I tell you I have seen some that I felt I could just pounce on and tickle the hell out of! I really don't want to go into further details about why I probably wouldn't actually do that but, -for me- the thought of what's really down there is a stomach turning turnoff so, though it could and even may happen some day, it wouldn't go any farther than just tickling. :weird:

When i was a kid,i used to tickle boys and girls.Now i tickle the hell out of my girlfriend.She says that i should build my own dungeon with stocks and piilories because i'm a sadistic tickler.Not sure if i could tickle men as well as woman.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back