• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Vivian Love?

The fun is over.

Just IP ban this dipshit and let's be done with it.

Hmmm if that's a cell phone number then i challenge someone to actually text or call it. My actual number by the way is 512 952 8187. Pretty different area code numb nuts

It's not a cell phone number. It's an ISP address that is USED by a phone. Basically an internet routing number. and both the two accounts have the exact same one. You can't 'call' them with it. Only see where they are.

But since you didn't realize you'd be leaving this sort of info wherever you go on the web, I'm not surprised you didn't know what it was.

Myriads.

Ok so a guy asks about a member that no one else knew was missing then it turns out the guy is the female member?
I love the internet.

Ok so a guy asks about a member that no one else knew was missing then it turns out the guy is the female member?
I love the internet.

Stick around; he'll probably be back as someone else, just to ask questions about it again.

I wonder if that's part of the thrill, being so blatant about it, or if they're just kinda dumb?

Remember a lot of people here really thought "she" was a 23 year old classic tickle model who would give them half hour sessions in exchange for buying Kindle books. You can't deny the con was more or less working for quite a while.

fucking knew it, from the day "she" started posting I knew for a fact she was nothing but bullshit. Its good to know that after almost a year that that fraud was finally hit with the ban hammer. Sorry if I seem harsh but I really did not like "her"

Does this mean Vivian Love is no longer self promoting "herself" as the ambassador to tickling?

I wonder if that's part of the thrill, being so blatant about it, or if they're just kinda dumb?

To be fair, in a world of "it just works", nobody knows or needs to know what a MAC address is.

This person strikes me as another David D'Amato type, from pretending to be girl, creating multiple accounts and leveling threats and accusations against people. Someone like this is the last thing this community needs.

His phone number is an Austin, TX area code by the way.

I would just like to say thank you to Comfort Eagle and Wolf. You guys seem to sniff out a lot of these trolls and fakers, and warn the rest of us about them. :ty:

The glory of admin tools. I just wonder why this kink makes people so freaky freaky.

My own theory is that it's not the fetish that gets people so screwed up, it's how they feel about their fetish, and how they imagine other people feel about it.
Most people don't give a shit.

As for fakes and trolls, almost everyone online is lying or exaggerating about something (I myself am far less smart and handsome than I pretend to be); that's really not an issue. It's only when people decide to harass other people as part of their persona that I feel it's worth calling them out on it. If they're not bothering anyone, I don't see any harm.

My own theory is that it's not the fetish that gets people so screwed up, it's how they feel about their fetish, and how they imagine other people feel about it.
Most people don't give a shit.

As for fakes and trolls, almost everyone online is lying or exaggerating about something (I myself am far less smart and handsome than I pretend to be); that's really not an issue. It's only when people decide to harass other people as part of their persona that I feel it's worth calling them out on it. If they're not bothering anyone, I don't see any harm.

Generally I agree. I usually see manifestations such as the Vivian Love persona as positive symptoms of legitimate personality disorders. Having a fetish isn’t considered a diagnosable disorder any more, unless it is maladaptive or causes the person emotional stress...much of what is seen here with the average troll frequently is.

Wolf, to me you will always be as handsome and intelligent as you want to be.

I was in need of a laugh today, and this thread sure delivered. Thanks for not taking it down yet haha. I didn’t know what I expected to see when I started looking at this thread, but it definitely wasn’t someone posting their phone number thinking it was an ISP haha.

So how many guys sent him dirty messages are now regretting it?

While I'd wager a ton of dudes sent him PMs, I'd also think they won't learn anything from this and will fall for it again and again and again in the future.

The same way they all fell for it again and again and again in the past...

A few years ago I was in a hockey chatroom. Two guys in there pretended they were lesbians looking for other lesbians for cybersex. They ended up having cybersex with each other. The fallout was hilariously epic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back