• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What have I done?

Tickled Jeans

After posting asking about why people like the jealous factor in tickling, my wife wants to try it...
The Scenario: She is tied and tickled by someone other than me. I told her heck no... What do I do forum?

Fool around more with her; blind-fold role play so she thinks someone else is tickling her. But if she really wants to try, getting someone else for one session shouldn't be so bad. If you really don't like it, be honest and tell her so. Personally, I'd get another sexy woman to come in to pinch-tickle. Just that's just me.

BTW, Just curious, Were you both tickle-philes when y'all met? If not, who got the other one into tickling?

methinks the purpose of this thread is not so much to see the actual advice not to do it if you aren't comforatble with it but to get lots of messages flying about wives tickled by others.

methinks the purpose of this thread is not so much to see the actual advice not to do it if you aren't comforatble with it but to get lots of messages flying about wives tickled by others.

You might have a point there.

If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it.

I agree with rhiannon, although I'm sure there will be guys that won't give a damn how you feel about it and offer their services to her anyway.

Last edited:
**** rings Tickled Jeans doorbell**** "Anyone home?" ;) I agree with ticklehound about asking a lady 'ler to join in. This may not get the desired jealousy/fantasy ratio.

Having an open relationship involving something like this is a big deal. Your relationship would have to be really strong. Personally, I don't think you should do it unless there's something for you to gain as well, such as being able tie up and tickle another woman.

I don't want to do that to another woman. I explained to her that it is all a joke from the beginning and she accepts that.

I've let other people tickle me before, but it takes consent from all involved parties. I got lucky that Ryan doesn't mind if other people tickle me with his permission; he knows I am a flirty person by nature. If one of you isn't comfortable with it, I wouldn't do it. One of you may regret it later.

Send her our way, we'll tickle her real good! ( And you can have it on video! )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back