• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What if you walked into an arcade and saw this game (phot-manip)

i'd probably lose bout 30 bucks on my first time, then ask the arcade how i can buy it XD

I'd buy the game and keep it at my house! lol

I actually find it incredibly creepy to look at it. Wrong choice of model i think.

What's the matter with the model? She has an expression of resolve...like she is determined not to laugh, no matter what.

Is there still such a thing as video game arcades any more?

I know of one that is still open in the DC suburbs, but it is on its last leg. We also have Dave and Busters here, which has an arcade. I actually looking to buy a pinball machine in the near future. Lol

I know of one that is still open in the DC suburbs, but it is on its last leg. We also have Dave and Busters here, which has an arcade. I actually looking to buy a pinball machine in the near future. Lol

Yeah , I didn't even think of Dave & Buster's. I suppose those do sorta count.

Is there still such a thing as video game arcades any more?

In Japan and China probably yes but here in the USA Arcades are unfortunately experiencing a rapid decline (which saddens me as I grew up playing arcade machines). Maybe if they made some awesome new side scrolling action games (like a new X-Men one) or a new Dungeons and Dragons one (like Shadows Over Mystara) or even a really awesome multi-player Star Wars starfighter simulator then sales would pick up! Sadly, I have absolutely NO IDEA how to go about creating an arcade game (let alone fund the creation of one). All I have is dreams and ideas and a pocket full of quarters. :(

In Japan and China probably yes but here in the USA Arcades are unfortunately experiencing a rapid decline (which saddens me as I grew up playing arcade machines). Maybe if they made some awesome new side scrolling action games (like a new X-Men one) or a new Dungeons and Dragons one (like Shadows Over Mystara) or even a really awesome multi-player Star Wars starfighter simulator then sales would pick up! Sadly, I have absolutely NO IDEA how to go about creating an arcade game (let alone fund the creation of one). All I have is dreams and ideas and a pocket full of quarters. :(

Unfortunately, those huge arcade systems are way too expensive to maintain. The system itself is in the thousands. An Xbox one is 400. I would get an arcade system for nostalgia, like the pinball machine.

I love this manip & the idea behind it! I would toe-tally spend my check here every week hehe

Well, after seeing that, then seeing the wording on all the other machines reversed, I'd go home and sleep it off.....whatever "it" was

Where is that videogame video game at I have a bag full of quarters ready to play

they do, last time I was at the mall they had a HUGE, and noisy, video game arcade

Model looks perfect to me. I love the expression.

Somehow this reminds me of the end credits for 21 Jump Street ("Don't fuck mah daughter!").

R

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back