• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what is everyone doing over this long weekend?

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
we are taking the plunge and actually traveling on the first of july. we have booked a chalet high in the smoky mountains in tennessee. gatlinburg, to be exact. and will return on the fourth. the chalet has three hottubs, a wraparound deck overlooking the city. we might go to dollywood if the weather isn't really hot and humid. there is a lifesize statue of dolly, complete with her boobs. hehe. so what is everyone else doing? it is the independence of our great country. and luckily, we might see some fireworks while there. i have loved viewing fireworks since i was a young child.

I'm off on Sunday so I'm hoping to see some fireworks. But unfortunately I'm working on the 4th

We're having a few friends over for the weekend. Just going to hang out, pig out and enjoy one another's company...etc. :2poke:

Ann

I work at a Beer Store. Needless to say, I'll be working. :)

Snail Shell

As of tomorrow morning I'm Vegas bound. Just for three days. To see BARRY ALAN MANILOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dance* :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: The Sex God! I can't wait!

TicklishLurker said:
As of tomorrow morning I'm Vegas bound. Just for three days. To see BARRY ALAN MANILOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dance* :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: The Sex God! I can't wait!

whoohoooo have fun jami... :woot:

isabeau said:
we are taking the plunge and actually traveling on the first of july. we have booked a chalet high in the smoky mountains in tennessee. gatlinburg, to be exact. and will return on the fourth. the chalet has three hottubs, a wraparound deck overlooking the city. we might go to dollywood if the weather isn't really hot and humid. there is a lifesize statue of dolly, complete with her boobs. hehe. so what is everyone else doing? it is the independence of our great country. and luckily, we might see some fireworks while there. i have loved viewing fireworks since i was a young child.

GREAT!!!!, be sure you got a bear skin and wrapp yourself naked in it, women are IRRESISTIBLE when wrapped in bear skin in front of the fire place....God get a woman naked in a bear skin is something I still have in my list of things to do.

Deadsea7777 said:
GREAT!!!!, be sure you got a bear skin and wrapp yourself naked in it, women are IRRESISTIBLE when wrapped in bear skin in front of the fire place....God get a woman naked in a bear skin is something I still have in my list of things to do.

um ok.. should i go out and shoot that thar bear? hehe.. ;)

for me its fireworks, beer, BBQ, and more beer. and you will love gatlinburg izzy, i was there in 1995, its a very nice area. peace........BLUE_THUNDER :happyfloa

Today is my Monday at work ,I work as Dispatcher for a Timeshare Resort,I will be busy at work as I'm sure this weekend will be just as crowded as Memorial day weekend

Took Friday off too so I'd get a WAY long weekend. Going to New Hope with some friends, the Tiki bar in Point Pleasant and also staying home during fireworks to keep the animals from freaking out.

Gonna relax and enjoy spending time with my BF who has worked very hard all this week!

Long weekend my ass~the bastards went and put it on a Tuesday, WTF? :blaugh:

This weekend I'll do the usual~bring puppy to river to play, hang out, REST! :xpulcy:
XOXO

steph said:
Long weekend my ass~the bastards went and put it on a Tuesday, WTF? :blaugh:

This weekend I'll do the usual~bring puppy to river to play, hang out, REST! :xpulcy:
XOXO

lololol and lucky puppy... have fun hon xoxo :smilelove

Plan to relax Saturday & Sunday (also enjoy the FREE trial Comcast PPV driver to pit crew audio and live in-car cameras during Sat night's Pepsi 400 at Daytona :)

My grandmother's 93rd birthday is on the 4th, so I'm planning to check her out of the nursing/ rehab center early Tuesday a.m......take her to see the annual July 4th parade here in town, then treat her to a special birthday lunch at the restaurant of her choice, before we come home for (sugar free) birthday cake and ice cream :)

I'll have to get my grandmother back to the nursing/ rehab center before bedtime, and am undecided whether or not to attend the local fireworks show; depends on how I feel (am still recovering from a serious kidney ailment/ not 100% yet) and the weather (I've seen quite a few 4th of July fireworks events postponed over the years due to Georgia's frequent summertime evening thunderstorms; over 6.00" of rain fell here last weekend :(

I will be flying out sunday a.m. to attend my brothers wedding in texas.So i will go ahead and wish one and all a safe and happy 4th.If you are doing your own fireworks please be carefull.

KoocheeKoo said:
Plan to relax Saturday & Sunday (also enjoy the FREE trial Comcast PPV driver to pit crew audio and live in-car cameras during Sat night's Pepsi 400 at Daytona :)

My grandmother's 93rd birthday is on the 4th, so I'm planning to check her out of the nursing/ rehab center early Tuesday a.m......take her to see the annual July 4th parade here in town, then treat her to a special birthday lunch at the restaurant of her choice, before we come home for (sugar free) birthday cake and ice cream :)

I'll have to get my grandmother back to the nursing/ rehab center before bedtime, and am undecided whether or not to attend the local fireworks show; depends on how I feel (am still recovering from a serious kidney ailment/ not 100% yet) and the weather (I've seen quite a few 4th of July fireworks events postponed over the years due to Georgia's frequent summertime evening thunderstorms; over 6.00" of rain fell here last weekend :(

yikes sounds like you have your plate full.. take care of yourself please.

Got a party on Saturday afternoon at my wife's cousin's house...usually a good one. Great swimming pool, great barbecue. She's got cousins that (dear me) I've actually bonded with. Go figure.

Tuesday, we're driving up to New York for a party at my friend's house. Her fiance's from Trinidad, so we're gonna have a lot of strange, interesting food and crazy music.

Yeah, we're busy.

Over at my brother's house

Where I will be giving a presentation with visual aids on a cd I made about the history surrounding the fourth of July to my 14 year old niece and some of her friends, at their request no less. Surprised hell outta me when they asked me last month.
I'll also be thanking God I'm not in NYC anymore. In NY from noon on july 3 to noon on July 5, it sounds like freakin' Falujah at the height of the battle!

I have to work overtime this weekend to finish a job, so nothing exciting for me. But with the extra money I`m earning, I am going to travel to Chicago in late July to see a game during the Cardinals vs. Cubs series at Wrigley Field. :cool2:

Ya, he's one spoiled puppy! Thanks babe--we will!

XOXO

isabeau said:
lololol and lucky puppy... have fun hon xoxo :smilelove

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back