• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what is hotter? a ticklish 'ler or a non-ticklish 'ler?

So much talk of "revenge"... what if, regardless of whether they're ticklish or not, the 'ler prefers not to 'lee?

Thank you! Damn, so many in this thread sound so obsessed with revenge as if it's something that has to be done with everyone. Again, what if a ler just prefers to be a ler regardless of being ticklish huh? Does there still HAVE to be revenge?

Anyway, on the actual topic I can't say much because I AM a ler. :neenerneener:

Thank you! Damn, so many in this thread sound so obsessed with revenge as if it's something that has to be done with everyone. Again, what if a ler just prefers to be a ler regardless of being ticklish huh? Does there still HAVE to be revenge?

Anyway, on the actual topic I can't say much because I AM a ler. :neenerneener:

For me I enjoy revenge tickling only if the ler is willing to switch. If not, the reason for wanting a ticklish ler is so I can provoke him. To give him a quick tickle to his sides or tummy in order to provoke him, in the same way I'll taunt them with "Is that the best you can do?" :neenerneener: I'll pay for it, but it makes the whole experience epic. :D

Definitely a ticklish 'ler!! For one thing, there is the revenge factor, even if they don't "want" to be the 'lee :doh: they had better do it right then, so they don't have to suffer later lol.

More than revenge potential however, I think a ticklish person is better able to instinctually know how to get someone else. I've been tickled by those who aren't sensitive, and they can get me laughing, they know the general spots, but they never seem to know exactly what kind of touch works in different areas. Someone who is insanely ticklish themselves, can have me on my knees in a moment just by using the tricks that they know from firsthand experience. Just my personal findings.

non ticklish. i had a non ticklish aunt that would torture my mom when i was young. she would say stuff while she was tickling her like "i don't know why u can't be still" or "why r u squealing so much, it can't be that bad" it was funny the way my aunt would taunt her because she wasn't ticklish at all. she was alot bigger, and she would tell mom she was going to tickle her before she got her down in the floor and tickled her. of course mom would beg her not to, and my aunt would say stuff like "calm down, it's just tickling, it's not like i'm going to hurt you" sometimes she would tickle her ribs or the bottoms of her feet with one finger and say "i'm just using one finger, how can it bother you so much?" but probably the funniest thing would be when she would get her to laughing so hard she couldn't breath she would say something like "i'm glad i'm not a ticklish little girl like you"

Funnier? A ticklish 'ler (but only if the person accepts revenge). Because revenge can be fun. :) Hotter? A not ticklish 'ler. I found it very hot, the "unbreakable image" given in that case. :)

Non-ticklish ler! I had a GF years ago who wasn't ticklish anywhere, but tickled me all the time. She loved having this "power" over me, and the helpless feeling was kind of a turn-on. Don't get me wrong, ticklish 'lers are also a lot of fun. I guess what I'm saying is, as long as a women's tickling me, it's fun

Non ticklish is much much hotter. Being totally at their mercy and unable to fight back is so much hotter. Plus, the two best ticklers that have ever tickled me were both not ticklish! It makes them more merciless when they know they are immune.

When I first read this thread I first thought non ticklish, so she could taunt me about not being able to get her back. Then I thought, what if I got a girlfriend and we wanted to play tickle games? It wouldn't be very fun would it if I couldn't tickle her back? It would all be one sided! So I"m unsure!

I very much prefer ticklish 'lers... even if I'm not planning on switching (which I DO like to do anyway!), it's nice to know in the back of my head that they know -exactly- how this feels, and wanna do it anyway! Something very deliciously evil about that. And yes, they seem to -know- firsthand what will be the most evil tactic.

Definitely non-ticklish. To me, it's just kind of awkward if the guy tickling you is ticklish. Makes me go "ew!" lol!

either one..as long as we both have fun thats what matters...

This is a cool thread and interesting question that frankly never even occurred to me to consider. After giving it some serious thought I'd say I prefer a non-ticklish 'ler for a guy and ticklish for a girl.

See I like men to be dominant always. I don't want to feel like I can gain the upper hand too easy other than putting up a good fight. If it was a girl though, the dominant part of me would want to be able to get back at her. I think it's purely an animalistic thing. :lion:

A woman is my equal in my eyes so I must be able to be on equal ground and plus I just love a girls laugh (and NO I am not bi) :p ...

This makes sense.

People into D/s would prefer the dom to be totally not ticklish, so the sub can be totally humiliated (as in the anecdote of that guy's ticklish mom and his not-ticklish aunt) and this is true whether it's M/M, F/M or M/F.

People not into D/s but who prefer more playful tickling would rather have (or watch) ticklefights, turnabout and switch tickling.

ticklish ler, in my experience theyre the best ticklers and getting revenge is the best part, mainly because im more of a ler myself

I think both of them are hot in their own ways. A ticklish LER would be fun to get revenge on. a Non-ticklish LER makes it unable to fight back.....its a win/win situation

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back