• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the best way to find a tickling partner?

What is the best way? All circumstances will be different, but a really good tried and true way is to tickle someone… ;0)

Thanks, I never thought of that! Tickle someone and see how they react. If they like it you'll definitely know. In fact, I had a similar experience a long time ago, only this girl tickled me first. I told her I liked it, and she wouldn't stop after that. This was at work, and she had a boyfriend. But it was still a very good sign! :)

Dating in the fetish world is MUCH harder and more competitive than in the real world. But the things that make you successful in real world dating will make you successful in fetish world dating. Work on those things.

When you eventually find that fetish girl…fetish life will comprise of 5% of your relationship if that much. It’s the vanilla stuff that matters.

I find it much easier to introduce my fetishes to women I’m attracted to and see who likes them. They’re just too few fetish girls that are too far way…and just not compatible with me. I keep my eye out still…but real life is much easier.

Dating in the fetish world is MUCH harder and more competitive than in the real world. But the things that make you successful in real world dating will make you successful in fetish world dating. Work on those things.

When you eventually find that fetish girl…fetish life will comprise of 5% of your relationship if that much. It’s the vanilla stuff that matters.

I find it much easier to introduce my fetishes to women I’m attracted to and see who likes them. They’re just too few fetish girls that are too far way…and just not compatible with me. I keep my eye out still…but real life is much easier.

Oh I see. No I never did too well in the real world with dating, for whatever reason. So maybe I should just stick with that, until I get that part sorted out. If I ever do, that is.

Oh I see. No I never did too well in the real world with dating, for whatever reason. So maybe I should just stick with that, until I get that part sorted out. If I ever do, that is.

I’ve personally had more success in approaching women outside of the tickling community at a munch that was scheduled on FetLife. Two of the women that I had sessions with were into other kinks but were very open to trying tickling and….they actually enjoyed it and they live within my area. For me, I’ve come to realize that for overall dating and relationships, a woman allowing me tickle her or having sessions is not something I would NEED for a relationship. Like Myriads and TallTampaTklDom just suggested, you may find more success approaching women outside of the tickling community due to how niche this online community is and the fact that many of the people live far away in other states. And meeting women through mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, dating apps, etc., if they’re attracted to you, they may not mind satisfying your kink/fetish. This way, you may (or may not) have more success in landing tickling partners. Also, keep in my mind, a good portion of the women you see tickled in some clips are not women that are a part of the tickling community and are women that some of the producers just met doing regular activities so you never know.

I’ve personally had more success in approaching women outside of the tickling community at a munch that was scheduled on FetLife. Two of the women that I had sessions with were into other kinks but were very open to trying tickling and….they actually enjoyed it and they live within my area. For me, I’ve come to realize that for overall dating and relationships, a woman allowing me tickle her or having sessions is not something I would NEED for a relationship. Like Myriads and TallTampaTklDom just suggested, you may find more success approaching women outside of the tickling community due to how niche this online community is and the fact that many of the people live far away in other states. And meeting women through mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, dating apps, etc., if they’re attracted to you, they may not mind satisfying your kink/fetish. This way, you may (or may not) have more success in landing tickling partners. Also, keep in my mind, a good portion of the women you see tickled in some clips are not women that are a part of the tickling community and are women that some of the producers just met doing regular activities so you never know.

Well, as far as the women in those "clips" go, they're being paid to do that, so as far as I can see, that doesn't even apply, because I would want someone who desires to do it, not someone I'd be paying. Someone on this thread said I should consider paying someone for it, if I was "complaining" about not finding someone. But this is not me complaining here, it's just asking how to go about something I haven't even tried doing yet. So I think I've gotten some pretty good ideas from everyone here. But I know what you mean, in as much that the producers met those women outside the tickling community.

Munches I've already considered, I just haven't done it yet. Yes and Fetlife. I was just there but cancelled my account, because I realized I'm too busy at the moment. But yes I think that site would be good for meeting someone.

I was on Facebook, and women did flirt with me there, but they all lived too far away. As far as regular dating goes, outside the tickling community, yes, the dating sites are localized, and I understand why that may work, but dating tends to be about having credentials, like having a professional career, and that's where I'm lacking. So this is why I thought a fetish partner, as opposed to say, a girlfriend, may be a better bet for me. Though I know credentials may be important with that person too, but maybe not, it depends on who it is. If they're just looking for someone to have a good time with, they may not care about that kind of thing.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Last edited:
Someone on this thread said I should consider paying someone for it, if I was "complaining" about not finding someone. But this is not me complaining here, it's just asking how to go about something I haven't even tried doing yet.

Keep in mind, I wasn’t trying to be rude at all. It’s simply a case of supply and demand. There are thousands upon thousands on men wanting to get tickled by women, but unfortunately a lot of women in this community aren’t too keen on tickling guys because of reasons cited in the F/M thread. Plus, a lot of women are just 100% submissive by preference.

Keep in mind, I wasn’t trying to be rude at all. It’s simply a case of supply and demand. There are thousands upon thousands on men wanting to get tickled by women, but unfortunately a lot of women in this community aren’t too keen on tickling guys because of reasons cited in the F/M thread. Plus, a lot of women are just 100% submissive by preference.

No it's OK, I didn't take it as being rude, and you definitely have a point. And I have noticed a lot of F/F people here. And yes, I've been in the chatroom here and found that most all women are lees, not even switches. My name used to be fmguy22 but I changed it because I'm a switch, I'm just more of a lee, that's all. So I thought, oh, OK, I'm a leeish ler, hence "Lee Ishler", but I found not everyone gets that, and they see "Lee" and maybe think I'm just a lee. But if they look at my profile, they'll see I'm both.

I came to the conclusion that the best place for me to find a partner would be Fetlife. I did pay a professional dom to tickle me once, it was OK but I felt she wasn't really into it. She asked me to come back, and she'd tickle me again, this time with her friend. I was very tempted but I didn't do it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back