• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the best way to screw??????

Best screw

• Phillips

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Standard

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Tamia78 said:
Sloooooooow.........oh, I mean Phillips! :firedevil
Lefty loosey or righty tighty?..........oh um we are talking about the same thing right? :p

:Kiss1: philips all the way baby..

isabeau

I've been experimenting with a new brand recently. Kama Sutra screws seem to tighten up better.

Redmage said:
I've been experimenting with a new brand recently. Kama Sutra screws seem to tighten up better.

is that a form of yoga?

isabeau

Standards always slip out of the slot at the worst times.
Phillips all the way.

TKpervert said:
Standards always slip out of the slot at the worst times.
Phillips all the way.

hmm what slot would that be? hehe

isabeau :cool:

isabeau said:
hmm what slot would that be? hehe

isabeau :cool:

Oh, ya know, the slot that the standard nine inch screw driver fits into...

You guys are a bunch of pervs!!! I put a screw poll on here and - screw poll?! Did I just say that?

I prefer Phillip's over Paul's, tho-- for the quality screw! Hours of intense, precise screwing!

Wait.....what was the question?

As a man who works in the building profession, I can say it's very important, when screwing, to screw a stud.

INTO! I meant INTO a stud! Whoops, little Freudian slip there. Move along, folks, nothing to see here.

knight said:
As a man who works in the building profession, I can say it's very important, when screwing, to screw a stud.

INTO! I meant INTO a stud! Whoops, little Freudian slip there. Move along, folks, nothing to see here.

and that stud would be you? hehe

isabeau :woot:

It has come to my attention, that after two pages.........no one has bothered to take the poll. Hmmmmmmm? Coincidence? I think not!!!!!

I've just been screwed!!!! :cool2:

Illtcklu said:
It has come to my attention, that after two pages.........no one has bothered to take the poll. Hmmmmmmm? Coincidence? I think not!!!!!

I've just been screwed!!!! :cool2:

that is so not true.. i voted for the philips.. i'm the only vote.. didn't you vote? lolol

isabeau

bellystrokes said:
Yes, Phillip is the STANDARD answer.
I see you have STANDARDS! :idunno:

I stand corrected. In the poll, phillips is winning 3 to 1.

Hmmm?

Standard for me, yes there's some slipage, but pretty much ALL standard drivers fit... Phillips tend to get rounded when screwing into something difficult or hard, and sometimes it's difficult to find the perfect size...

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back