• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the optimal number of ticklers?

ticklesenseless

TMF Poster
I am sure this question has been asked before, however, I couldn't find a link to it. What from both the perspective of the ticklers and the ticklee is the optimal number of ticklers?

I am assuming that as with most things there gets to be a point where there are too many cooks in the kitchen.

In case you wondering, I started thinking about this when during a recent tickle session, my tickler was wishing she had partner in crime in to really drive me crazy. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I could of survived two ladies tickling me but it should would of been fun to try :D

Depends on what you're trying to accomplish. Having too many body parts tickled at the same time can be overkill that causes the 'lee to shut down; but if done correctly, say one gently working the underarms and one on the feet and legs, perhaps even one more playing havoc on the midsection and more secret regions...working together....yum :devil:.

Bella

One, possibly 2 at best. I'd like any tickling encounters to be personal (especially if I'm acting as lee). I think if there's too many you also lose on the psychology and interchange too much, and the effort of trying to read/anticipate the ler. Also should a tickling encounter turn in certain directions, definitely 1 on 1.

I agree with ticklesenseless and wraithtickler: two at the most. I have been tickled by two and any more would have been too much for intense tickling. Bella's point about very light tickling may well be another matter though; I'd like to hear more about that.

I think it also depends on the Ticklishness & the
Ticklee...For me personally I think 2-3 would be the max for
me at the same time,but after a short break I'd be ready for
more tickles :)..
But from reading the forum, I have also heard that quite
a few ticklees can handle 3,4,0r 5 at same time which to
me sounds incredible ..

bella said:
Depends on what you're trying to accomplish. Having too many body parts tickled at the same time can be overkill that causes the 'lee to shut down; but if done correctly, say one gently working the underarms and one on the feet and legs, perhaps even one more playing havoc on the midsection and more secret regions...working together....yum :devil:.

Bella

Bella, you truly ROCK, girl! These are my feelings, too. Too many cooks can, indeed, spoil the broth. I like the idea of three on one, say me, for instance, being worked over by you, another ler who's got no game, and a third who's been threatening me for years now, but is all talk (You girls know who you are!)...Absolutely yum! :devil:

All of the following is just one person's opinion. :D

From the ler's point of view, the optimal number is one. Tickling solo, every reaction that you see is caused by you and only by you. That is the most satisfying experience/feedback. :D

From the lee's point of view, the optimal number is as many as can get their hands on you. I have been tickled by six women simultaneously, Mistress Zara and five of her colleagues. While they reduced me to breathlessness in a shorter time, it was an incredible experience, unforgettable. :D

One way to do it with multiple ticklers...Coordinate...

Here's a great way that you can use multiple ticklers on one poor, helpless lee and not deaden her responses to the tickling:

The key to multiple ticklers is coordination.
From a psychological standpoint, the lee would feel a greater degree of nervous anticipation if there were multiple (3-5) ticklers surrounding her, hovering, waiting to strike. She tests the limitations of her restraints as she looks around to see the playfully evil smiles on the faces of her will-be tormentors. She feels like a mouse at the mercy of the cats.

It begins with all ticklers wriggling their fingers in the air, inches from the helpless lee. They lower their fingers slowly toward her as she mentally tries to prepare for impact. Then, two begin the tickling - light, fluttering in the lee's really ticklish spots. The others continue to taunt with their fingers, threatening to touch, but don't. Then, as the lee's laughter becomes more urgent, the ticklers switch without warning. The lee is catapulted into the next level of laughter. She would be kept in a constant state of ticklish confusion, unable to anticipate exactly who is going to tickle her where, or when. The result would be greater hysteria without the physical overstimulation.

:eek: Not that I have ever participated in such an obviously DEVIOUS :D plan such as this, but um, I might have done some research (yeah, that's the ticket) on the subject.

:cool: :D

RUE the day I say! ;)
XOXO

Double T said:
Bella, you truly ROCK, girl! These are my feelings, too. Too many cooks can, indeed, spoil the broth. I like the idea of three on one, say me, for instance, being worked over by you, another ler who's got no game, and a third who's been threatening me for years now, but is all talk (You girls know who you are!)...Absolutely yum! :devil:

Re: One way to do it with multiple ticklers...Coordinate...

ShadowTklr said:
Here's a great way that you can use multiple ticklers on one poor, helpless lee and not deaden her responses to the tickling:

From a psychological standpoint, the lee would feel a greater degree of nervous anticipation if there were multiple (3-5) ticklers surrounding her, hovering, waiting to strike. She tests the limitations of her restraints as she looks around to see the playfully evil smiles on the faces of her will-be tormentors. She feels like a mouse at the mercy of the cats.

It begins with all ticklers wriggling their fingers in the air, inches from the helpless lee. They lower their fingers slowly toward her as she mentally tries to prepare for impact. Then, two begin the tickling - light, fluttering in the lee's really ticklish spots. The others continue to taunt with their fingers, threatening to touch, but don't. Then, as the lee's laughter becomes more urgent, the ticklers switch without warning. The lee is catapulted into the next level of laughter. She would be kept in a constant state of ticklish confusion, unable to anticipate exactly who is going to tickle her where, or when. The result would be greater hysteria without the physical overstimulation.

:eek: Not that I have ever participated in such an obviously DEVIOUS :D plan such as this, but um, I might have done some research (yeah, that's the ticket) on the subject.

Shadowtklr Now ****That***** would be heaven & hell at same time :D
Thanks for giving me goosebumps all over !!:wow: :eek: :D ;) :p

bella said:

Bella

Bella took the thoughts right outta my mind, the words right out of my mouth and the post right off my fingertips.

So, that would make the optimum ammount of ticklers being 5.
One on the pits, one on the sides and ribs, one on the legs and two on the feet(one on each foot). You could add a 6th if ya want and have that tickler on the pockets section.

TTD:devil: ;) :p :D

OHHH and another could be whispering,lightly fluttering
the earlobes with feather,or nibbling :wow: :eek: :D :p

ticklesenseless said:
I am sure this question has been asked before, however, I couldn't find a link to it. What from both the perspective of the ticklers and the ticklee is the optimal number of ticklers?

Ahhh... Brings back memories of GLAT. God that was fun! I think I had 5 guys tickling me at once there. But I will point out that I was unbound, only way to get me, so I was ALL over the place. ::happy sigh:: Those were good times. And when they walked away I had a lovely little line for them: "Is that all?" :angel: Amazing how those three little words can instigate such voracious tickling. Too bad the guys tickling me got tired again. ;) I was marked with tickling bruises for weeks! I look forward to a repeat at another GLAT.

Toodles! :wavingguy
Prinny

Two for me.
One on my tummy, and one under my arms, and I wouldn't know whether I was coming or going.

As a ler, only me, I like to have a free reign.
:devil:

Re: One way to do it with multiple ticklers...Coordinate...

ShadowTklr said:

So devious! So twisted! So diabolical!
I love it!!!!:D :D :D

Welcome to the TMF, Gemma, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

In most of my sessions, I have been blindfolded. With 1 on 1 that keeps me constantly guessing as to where I am going to be attacked next :D

However as a lee, I think ShadowTklr's scenario would be mindblowing.

TickledToDeath said:
Bella took the thoughts right outta my mind, the words right out of my mouth and the post right off my fingertips.

So, that would make the optimum ammount of ticklers being 5.
One on the pits, one on the sides and ribs, one on the legs and two on the feet(one on each foot). You could add a 6th if ya want and have that tickler on the pockets section.

TTD:devil: ;) :p :D

Actually, five or six would fall into that 'overkill' category I mentioned. One 'ler for the upperbody, one for the lower, and perhaps one for the midsection is more than enough, IMO; since everyone is different, more than that is too many 'ler styles to keep track of mentally, and the session goes from sensual harmony to mere jangled nerves. Just my opinion, YMMV :)

Bella

steph said:
Shadow's a genius, isn't he??? Whew!
XOXO

Thank you, precious. I know you meant MAD "genius."
Moooahahahahahahaaaa! :evilha:

I've only been tickled by just one person, but I'd like to try at least 2 one day.

But, the real question is: what is the optimal number of ticklees ?!? I LOVE the idea of one tickling more than one! Due to phisical limitations I think it can't be more than one on three (2 hands and 1 tongue), unless you use your toes or are able to tickle, for example, 2 feet which are near to themselves with just one hand, and so on. I know for sure one of the wildest experience for me would be to tickle 3 tied up women's feet at a time with my both hands and my tongue :)

milagros317 said:
Welcome to the TMF, Gemma, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks, and I'm sure I will.

:)

How'd I miss this thread?

Interesting question, with no absolutely correct answer. People's tastes are too varied to nail something like this down to one right answer. Just depends on too many things, really. Primary importance obviously goes to the ticklee's preference... what does the Lee crave? Groups who've known each other for a long time can probably get away with larger numbers tickling, as they've gotten to know each other well enough to know the desires, dislikes, and boundaries.

Shooting from the hip, though, I'd say two or three is probably best. You start getting too many people in the same scene, you get in each other's way, plus there's the whole sensory-overload aspect to be watchful of. Two or three, you can cover everything just right. One can go high, one in the middle, and one down on the feet... or maybe one on each foot and one working upperbody. But really, there's no right or wrong answer here. Just whatever tickles your fancy. :rolleyes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back