• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is tickle virginity?

Iggy pop

3rd Level Orange Feather
One member here stated that he lost his tickle virginity, and I was curious to what exactly is tickle virginity, and how exactly do you loose it? It is the first time you are tickled or tickle someone? Is it first time you tickle someone and have sex? Or is it something else completely?

Good question. :)

I might personally put it into the category of being tickled for a slightly extended period of time while being fully aware of my fetish.

For me, I considered myself a tickle virgin because I hadn't been tickled for an extended period of time. I didn't count quick tickles or pokes that lasted, maybe, five seconds. I was 20 when I lost my 'tickle virginity' when I met up with someone.

My idea would be........

tickling that last over at least five minutes.:tickling:

When you are being tickled for an extended period of time by someone who wants / is willing to tickle you ...

thats how I look at it anyways. .. but that sounds all technical ... hah its just when you get tickled for a long time. it's awesome in other words.

Exactly what everyone else has said. When you are tickled for an extensive period of time by someone who knows what they are doing.

Don't you think that the term "tickle virginity " could have a wide range of definitions and personal connotations that are each very unique and very different. Like some might see losing one's "tickle virginity" as being tickled for longer than 5 minutes for a real long prolonged time and it being lighthearted and casual tickle fun, nothing sensual or nothing sexual about it. While there also could be others that see losing one's "tickle virginity" as not just as only being a lighthearted fun tickle event-but deeper than that-being might see it as sensual touches and sensual tickles and sexual things being done with tickles thrown in the mix. While others could think losing one's "tickle virginity" ones that find tickling a total turn on and sexual and very sensual and romantic very much so-sex thrown in with the tickles-being having or making love first time either bound or not bound while being tickled before in foreplay, during in foreplay or ultimately during sex-being what qualifies as losing one's "tickle virginity" Don't you think this could vary? Be a bit confusing depending on one's definition of what qualifies as technically losing one' s "tickle virginity?" what are your thoughts?

Yeah, this is one of those things where the term is defined by whomever is using it.

So for a lot of people here, I'd say crystal's definition is on the nose. For some, maybe being tickled with bondage. Or being tickled by a certain type of person.

It's just the first time you engage in a tickling experience with X, where X is whatever in your mind separates a legitimate tickling "session" from regular social tickling that happens between friends in normal life.

It would be having a "tickle session" for the first time...

thats how I see it at least.

Hmmm I would have to say for women, until they are tickled by me for an extended period of time. lol

Here's my definition as I understand it.

As a lee, to lose one's tickle virginity means to allow one's self to be tickled willingly for no reason other than to be tickled for the first time, and with the 'ler knowing that you want to be tickled. Of course, I also think that more than five or ten minutes of tickling is required.

As a ler, to lose your tickle virginity means to have a consensual tickling session with a lee for the first time, while both of you understand that the actions are only taking place willingly by both parties.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back