• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your Ideal tickling relationship?

Teenticklehell

TMF Expert
I notice that a lot of people on this forum are on here because they hope to find a relationship whether romantic, or friendship or otherwise.

I also notice that the some of you are chomping at the bit for an interested party, while others are heavily selective.
So, instead of that old song and dance that inevitably leads to frustration, displeasure, and disgust, let's try something new.

Post your ideal tickling-oriented relationship in the thread, and people can come and see what you wrote. Then they can contact you when they are ready. This way you don't have to try to force yourself on people.

Be honest. Brutally so.
Be detailed. Pour your heart into it.

You may match up with someone.

I'll start.

Ideal mate: May be male or female.

Mate must love to be tickled. Softly, romantically, seductively, or even driven insane if they are into that. I can do it all.

Should be interested in their health. Health is super important, because I want us to enjoy each other for as long as we can, and I don't want you dying on me before your time. But if you must die, I want you to die as healthy as possible for your situation.

Shouldn't desire to change others just because you don't agree with their philosophies. We can certainly discuss our views on our philosophies, but I won't force you to change yours, and you shouldn't try that with me either. The only time I'd say it is acceptable is if it is causing truly unnecessary harm to our relationship; which wouldn't happen on my part because I'm actually VERY observant about things like that.

Obviously, relationships are give and take, and sometimes one side will give or take more at a specific time.

I'll add more as I think of it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back