• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your Tickle situation?

What is your tickle situation?? (please avoid selecting more than three options)

• Total voters

tickle1129

There are so many people on the this forum and I read these great stories about tickle fights, getting tied and tickled, safewords, and how great tickling makes sex and frankly I am jealous. How many of you are doing this without me!?!?! I have devised this poll to find out. I hope the many of you take the time to fill it out.

~1129

Last edited:
None of the poll selections fit me well, except for the "Having numerous
friends who enjoy tickling". I love tickling, and have friends who
also do, but we don't have a tickling fetish. And we tickle/get tickled
as often as we can, which for me, was tickling someone this morning,
with a friend, after tickling that same person multiple times a day for
the last several days. And yes, we're doing it without you. That's the
joy of being an adult, doing what you want to, when you are able.

Lee

None fit me, either. My husband and I use bondage and tickling as foreplay. We're naked. I'm tied up. He tickles me. He performs other erotic tortures. We make love. He unties me. It's been that way for 32 years.

Love,
Jean

As with the others, your descriptions don't really fit me. I don't consider it a fetish for me...esp. since that word is used incorrectly to begin with.

I have plenty of friends who enjoy tickling. But, other than some playful pokes and quick sneak attacks, my actual play is generally limitted to my hubby. It's not that I don't want to play with friends. The opportunities just aren't always there. Often we see one another infrequently enough that we're too busy visitting and catching up to spend time playing. That's part of the whole point of tickling for me to begin with...the affectionate interaction between friends. It's great fun when we do get to play with other folks, though! :woot:

It is interesting to see what people where people stand in this forum. I myself fall into the last option so it was hard for me to devise a list everyone could identify with. I forgot about signifcant other option and I am not entirely sure how ticklish friends interact because my friends do not have interest in tickling.

So those of you fortunate enough to have a tickle circle, be sure let us who are missing out on the action know what its like. Thanks to LeeAllure, Sleepy Jean, and TklDuo-Ann for taking the initiative!

~1129

PS: is there a way to change the poll to add new options?!

I have a non-ticklish wife who enjoys torturing me as much as I enjoy receiving it. It is always sexual and both of us wish she was ticklish and enjoyed it as much as I do. But unless she all of a sudden becomes ticklish, she will be the ler and I will be her lee.

Been since August since I was last seeing anyone (tickling to me is a strict fetish/sexual thing), so that was the last time I tied and tickled any gal. Soooooo soon enough its coming up on a year with no sexual interaction, other than masturbation..naturaly, and it sucks LOL!

I havent really had the time or means of meeting anyone new honestly..so thats probably why im tickle-less and feel like an ultra sicko breather on the phone. Im also kinda picky if I was to get involved with someone too...I dont just go for any ol gal that comes my way if ya know what I mean.

Why is there no option for those that indulge in tickling with their significant other?

None fit me, either. My husband and I use bondage and tickling as foreplay. We're naked. I'm tied up. He tickles me. He performs other erotic tortures. We make love. He unties me. It's been that way for 32 years.

Love,
Jean

my hero ladies and gentlemen

Another one who gets tickled as foreplay

I'm like Jean...minus the bondage part. He's always threatening me with it. At times, it tickles soooooo much, that I put my arms down or squirm away. "You wait. I'm going to tie you up and tickle the shit out of you then."
:firedevil Scott, you little devil.

This poll DEFINITELY needs the Significant Other/All the Time Category

Like the title says.

You do need a section for the significant other cateogory.

I get tickled just about every day.

Before/during/after shagging/in bondage/out of bondage/all of the above.

But I don't let anyone but my husband tickle me.

Sometimes I tickle another girl, because I enjoy making women suffer, but not all that often. And once in a blue moon hubby and I will tie someone up and tickle her together. But we are tickle-ogamous for all intents and purposes.

I'm like Jean...minus the bondage part. He's always threatening me with it. At times, it tickles soooooo much, that I put my arms down or squirm away. "You wait. I'm going to tie you up and tickle the shit out of you then."
:firedevil Scott, you little devil.

Please cue, do the bondage part. It makes all the difference, IMNSHO. I'm so godawful ticklish that if I were not tied up I would become so wild I would be afraid of hurting him or even hurting myself. Not to mention that being tied up is so damned arousing! When we make love without bondage, tickling is never used.

Love,
Jean

None of these options apply to me. I don't tickle with friends. I do however tickle my wife on an almost daily basis.

Okay, Jean...

I'll have to give it a try. I'm in the same boat as well about being so damn ticklish. When he tickles my underarms and sides, he has to use one hand to hold my arms up.

i have random tickle fights with my girlfriend alot, and in the bedroom it turns into a bondage situation i tickle her abit but she doesn't stay ticklish for long so i move onto other tortures and pleasures, then we swap places :D she's not as creative as me so i just get tickled and bitten alot when it's my turn, which is fine if not perfect, she's a uni student so i only see her a few times a week and don't play much but when we do it's worth the wait, in 4 weeks uni finishes for her so i'm hoping i'l see her alot more

I'll have to give it a try. I'm in the same boat as well about being so damn ticklish. When he tickles my underarms and sides, he has to use one hand to hold my arms up.

Bondage really doesn't have to be sadistic. Using old nylon support stockings or satin cords is preferable to ropes. Wrist and ankle ciffs are frequently lined for maximum comfort. Your man can tie you as tight as you desire, and when you have that safeword (really a must) you can take as much tickling as the ticklish little body of yours can handle.

Good luck and have lots of fun.

Love,
Jean

None of the choices offered fit my situation: Tickled regularly by a professional Dominatrix. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back