• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of opponent do you prefer in a tickle battle?

W. Kiet

Let's give you some examples.

1. You can have an opponent that in insanely ticklish.
In that case you win easily. You have all the power over them and you can tickle them until they beg for mercy or surrender.

2. You can also have an opponent that is not ticklish at all.
In that case you will absolutely lose. You can't handle any touch from them and there is nothing you can do against them. They have complete control over you and the only thing you can do is let them have their way with you and taking the tickles. You're helpless.

3. Last but not least. You can have an opponent that is quite ticklish, but not that ticklish that they are helpless right at the beginning.
This case is the most fair one. It's basically 50/50. There is a good change you get them and you win, but there is also a change that they get you and then they have completely the power over you and you will end up begging them for mercy.

I'm hesitating between options 2 and 3. I would find it exciting if we were equal opponents and neither of us knew in advance what the outcome would be, but I would also like to have no chance and be completely destroyed by an unsuccessful ticklish woman who loves to tickle me crazy without mercy.

Let me know your opinions!

2. You can also have an opponent that is not ticklish at all.
In that case you will absolutely lose. You can't handle any touch from them and there is nothing you can do against them. They have complete control over you and the only thing you can do is let them have their way with you and taking the tickles. You're helpless.
My ideal opponent in a tickle fight is an attractive woman who is exactly as you describe in #2. In addition, she would be a sadistic ler who, after winning the tickle fight, would keep me pinned down and tickle me ruthlessly for a very long time.

2. I’m all Lee. I might “lose” but it’s going to take them a while lol

"In that case you will absolutely lose. You can't handle any touch from them and there is nothing you can do against them. They have complete control over you and the only thing you can do is let them have their way with you and taking the tickles. You're helpless."

This describes a situation I've been in so many times that just reading these words made me instinctively start glancing around for an escape route.

"In that case you will absolutely lose. You can't handle any touch from them and there is nothing you can do against them. They have complete control over you and the only thing you can do is let them have their way with you and taking the tickles. You're helpless."

This describes a situation I've been in so many times that just reading these words made me instinctively start glancing around for an escape route.
Lucky you! :D

Lol! number 1 for me every time! I am 100 percent a sadistic 'ler and not ticklish myself. But for their sacrifice, I would do my best to give them satisfaction in the end! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back