• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Kind of Stories Do You Think There Should Be More Of?

women sensually tickling men.. erotically.. yeah baby.. make it good enough for the reader to have to go take a cold shower after reading it.. yummy

bringing back up the number of posts on a story. I've noticed it alot too that hte more posts a story or thread has the longer it stays around. I agree with whoever said that we should post a comment on most of the stories we read, positive or negative. ANd does anyone remmeber what happened to anubis111? I haven't seen a story form him in a loong time and i really loved his stories....

Thanks kabble...and i agree with the concept of commenting on almost evrything you read just to let the writer kno how he/she is doing...

I want more histories about fugitive slave girls, to the taking revenge on owners and princesses of tickling simple people.:bouncybou

Rolepalys in specific fictional settings:
Warhammer
Warhammer 40K
Legend of the 5 Rings
Star Wars

Or Historical settings like Feudal Japan or feudal Europe.

Interrogation fictions are also great fun too. And those based on games.

I like that last one. Feudal Japan. I've always wanted to write one about samurai.

By always I mean in the last week.

More...

Celebrity Stories! I'm not a huge fan of any other stories. I LOVE celeb stories though. MAKE MORE!

more bbw tickling

id love to see a good larger women on women tickling story lot more skin to tickle evrywhere

interrogation scenario stories, babysitter scenario stories, and tickle werstling scenario stories

interrogation scenario stories, babysitter scenario stories, and tickle werstling scenario stories

How about a story where a baby sister is introgated by a wrestler lol. Actualy I don't think you'll see to many baby sister stories considering you can't feature minores. Unless of course you are talking about a parent tickling the babysiter (who is at least 18 or older).

I would love to see more stories that incorporate D/s into them. A friend sent me one called Black that left me breathless. It was romantic and intense with a solid core of D/s running through it. I love these kinds of stories and generally will scan the story posts for them.

furries tickling human girls!

Well, if you count centaurs as "furries" then I have a bunch of those. :)

I've also done a couple of "humans tickle furry girls," which is not quite the same.

No forced orgasms in my tickle-stories though. (And only a few examples in my bondage stories.)

I want more histories about princesses, tormenting the people tickling.

I would love to see more stories that incorporate D/s into them. A friend sent me one called Black that left me breathless. It was romantic and intense with a solid core of D/s running through it. I love these kinds of stories and generally will scan the story posts for them.

Interesting. I happened to have written "Black" and it seems to have been misplaced from my archive. I'm assuming that you still have it from when your friend sent it to you, if not, I'll lok through the minefield of my hard drive and see if I still have the original copy and repost.

I'm glad you enjoyed that one, it was a lot of fun to write. :triangle:

You know what they say? "If you don't see it. If they don't have it. And if you want it. Than create it." That's actually why I got into writing myself. With my writing I can craft the type of stories I want to read myself. I can do all that and be proud of myself because I created something I couldn't see.

Let me see. There are quite a few more stories I would love to see so I have some more writing to do.

You know what they say? "If you don't see it. If they don't have it. And if you want it. Than create it." That's actually why I got into writing myself. With my writing I can craft the type of stories I want to read myself. I can do all that and be proud of myself because I created something I couldn't see.

Let me see. There are quite a few more stories I would love to see so I have some more writing to do.

You go.

how bout ones where animals are tickling humans? or anime, celebrity, and mroe torturious ones but i do like most i just wish their were more of certain kinds

F/M, I have some but there's always room for more. of course the burglar is always my favorite plot device lol.

more stories that focus most on other parts of the body, such as bellybutton and tummy. Most stories will start of with these spots and then for at least half if not most of the rest of the story the lees feet are tickled.

You need to read more of my stuff, I tend to start at the feet and work up. I am not a foot guy, tho they are a good tickle target. Sometimes I will feature the feet, especialy if it is known that the celeb in the story has extreamly ticklish feet, but mostly I am an Upper Body sort of guy.

I personally think less stories about celebs, because they are real people who aren't consenting to us doing so. But as far as fictional characters that are played by celebrities, that's a diifferent ball park!

I know i sound a little biased because I have in the past, but I have vowed never to do any ever again. Which sucks because I would love to do one featuring Amy Bruni and Kris Williams from Ghost Hunters, they are two of the sexiest gals in glasses I've ever seen, especially Amy lol!

As a fan of reading, I wouldn't mind seeing more tickling scenarios that take place in England, or other countries. Damn you Suikoden and Toe2Hoes, you've created a monster LOL!

I like to see more of science fiction and Fantasy type of stories with vine and tentacle in them.

how about a time travel/alternate dimension kinda story where someone tickles their double. Imagine being tickled by someone that knows every nook and cranny to tickle....

I really like */m or */f stories, like for example if there's a special kind of shoe that's locked on the victim that they can't get off and it tickles them

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back